List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:32AM, Views: 1545543, Replies: 31727
    « 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 » »| page:
    #13351   2013/07/08 10:55AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Are Chelsea and Adam on in today's episode? If they are not on, I wanna skip the show .

I think you would enjoy today's U.S. showing. The parallels between Jack and Adam are uncanny; and now that Phyllis and Nick have no other choice but to tell the truth, us Chadamians will get to see the potential fall-out of a paternity lie that lasted 18 years.

Considering what Chelsea has chosen to do, this story with Jack, Summer, Phyllis and Nick could inform all of us on what to expect when the truth is finally revealed to Adam.

There is one difference, Adam suspects he is the father. That is also why I am not convinced he will go to war with Chelsea. I think he will just do what he is doing by not thinking he is worthy of love.

i agree with your post .The more Adam suspects that he is the real father, he more it takes the weight off about a blow with Chelsea. He knows she is hurt and betrayed by him in the past so he is waiting for her to fess up and come clean on her own. He hired a fortuneteller, tried to bribe her OBGYN, getting drunk and watching outta his window, He knows he is to be blamed for Cheslea leaving him and hiding her pregnancy. He hurt her very bad and who can blame chels. Adam hurt her very badly after Riley died.

What is up with Adam and drinking and getting all emotional whenever someones utters Chelsea's name? Man I hope in the end Adam choses Chelsea and his family over NE . This storyline is based on family versus Business so it would be really be a good wrap up to this plot when Adam choses family over NE and Victor's acceptance.

#13352   2013/07/08 11:10AM
    jamilah

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Are Chelsea and Adam on in today's episode? If they are not on, I wanna skip the show .

I think you would enjoy today's U.S. showing. The parallels between Jack and Adam are uncanny; and now that Phyllis and Nick have no other choice but to tell the truth, us Chadamians will get to see the potential fall-out of a paternity lie that lasted 18 years.

Considering what Chelsea has chosen to do, this story with Jack, Summer, Phyllis and Nick could inform all of us on what to expect when the truth is finally revealed to Adam.

There is one difference, Adam suspects he is the father. That is also why I am not convinced he will go to war with Chelsea. I think he will just do what he is doing by not thinking he is worthy of love.

ITA if Adam wages war and try to take the baby from Chelsea, wouldn't that justify her reason for keeping the baby from him? Thats how the Con started off by her stating that she was afraid he would take the baby. From what we have seen of Adam since the shooting, he is a changed man. If thats the case then I expect him to be hurt but I don't want to see him going back to being the evil Adam. If anything when he finds out the truth he should understand how much he hurt Sharon and Nick for taking Faith. I hope the writers don't mess this up, enough with Chadam angst.

#13353   2013/07/08 11:18AM
    jamilah

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Jonathan1993:

I don't think it will be as good, Victoria telling him rather than Chelsea. If Victoria tells him fine Adam knows and this baby scam is over, then Adam will probably rip her to shreds with his words and he may never trust her again, because adam will feel like you can confide in someone that you dislike so much ,so quickly, but don't tell me the baby's father. He'll be even more hurt than he is now, and i just don't see him getting over that and chelsea knowing how bad he wants a kid but yet she'll take it away from him. If chelsea tells him maybe he'll understand why she did it and forgive her so they can reconcile. Bottom line only chelsea needs to be 100 to adam about this. Sorry for the rant Team Chadam

Off-Topic: Jack overheard Abby talking about Phyllis and Kyle's kiss and almost in horror, demanded that Kyle and Abby tell him the truth. Abby, in a round about way, tried to skirt over it but Jack wasn't having any of it and so finally, Kyle admits to what happened and Jack literally goes to pieces. Unable to withstand the shocking change of events, he screams "get out" and both Kyle and Abby rush out of the mansion.

That was a great scene. Another scene I think you guys are going to like is Fen asking Carmine to score drugs for him. When Carmine refuses, Fen blows him off and walks away. Carmine tries to call Lauren, to warn her but she ignores his call. The next we see of Fen is behind the restaurant, passed out after using drugs, where he's discovered by Carmine.

And now Phyllis has arrived and Jack is completely unraveled. Now, I know we're all avoiding the show because CHADAM is not on today but I'm telling you guys, you're missing out one hell of a show. I think today is the day Jack finds out that Summer is his biological child.

And knowing how this story connects with Chelsea's decision, I think a lot of you guys would really enjoy the fallout.

Anyway, back to Johnathon's post...

Are we sure Adam will wage war against Chelsea when he finds out she's lied? He knows her better than her own mother. The instant he found out she'd gotten pregnant by another man, he questioned whether she was playing games with him.

He'd understand why she did it but similar to Chelsea, he'll lash out when hurt.

I might be in the minority but I don't like that Summers paternity is being changed. Why bother after all these years to change history. Look at all the other paternity S/L that was done in the past only to find out later on they are not related. Vicki and Cole, Jill and Kay, Mac and Billy just to name a few. Also does anyone really believe that Sharon is going crazy again just because she wants back Nick. I sure don't she seem perfectly sane to me. Some people thought when she wanted Adam she was just in love. Now that she wants Nick she is being called crazy...

#13354   2013/07/08 11:24AM
    TwoOfEach

Last weeks ratings (june24-28) Monday's Chadam had a 3.4 with 4,797,00 viewers; Tuesday's Shadam scenes lost more than 100,000 viewers and the rest of the week was crap.

#13355   2013/07/08 11:25AM
    gardengal

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Jonathan1993:

I don't think it will be as good, Victoria telling him rather than Chelsea. If Victoria tells him fine Adam knows and this baby scam is over, then Adam will probably rip her to shreds with his words and he may never trust her again, because adam will feel like you can confide in someone that you dislike so much ,so quickly, but don't tell me the baby's father. He'll be even more hurt than he is now, and i just don't see him getting over that and chelsea knowing how bad he wants a kid but yet she'll take it away from him. If chelsea tells him maybe he'll understand why she did it and forgive her so they can reconcile. Bottom line only chelsea needs to be 100 to adam about this. Sorry for the rant Team Chadam

Off-Topic: Jack overheard Abby talking about Phyllis and Kyle's kiss and almost in horror, demanded that Kyle and Abby tell him the truth. Abby, in a round about way, tried to skirt over it but Jack wasn't having any of it and so finally, Kyle admits to what happened and Jack literally goes to pieces. Unable to withstand the shocking change of events, he screams "get out" and both Kyle and Abby rush out of the mansion.

That was a great scene. Another scene I think you guys are going to like is Fen asking Carmine to score drugs for him. When Carmine refuses, Fen blows him off and walks away. Carmine tries to call Lauren, to warn her but she ignores his call. The next we see of Fen is behind the restaurant, passed out after using drugs, where he's discovered by Carmine.

And now Phyllis has arrived and Jack is completely unraveled. Now, I know we're all avoiding the show because CHADAM is not on today but I'm telling you guys, you're missing out one hell of a show. I think today is the day Jack finds out that Summer is his biological child.

And knowing how this story connects with Chelsea's decision, I think a lot of you guys would really enjoy the fallout.

Anyway, back to Johnathon's post...

Are we sure Adam will wage war against Chelsea when he finds out she's lied? He knows her better than her own mother. The instant he found out she'd gotten pregnant by another man, he questioned whether she was playing games with him.

He'd understand why she did it but similar to Chelsea, he'll lash out when hurt.

I might be in the minority but I don't like that Summers paternity is being changed. Why bother after all these years to change history. Look at all the other paternity S/L that was done in the past only to find out later on they are not related. Vicki and Cole, Jill and Kay, Mac and Billy just to name a few. Also does anyone really believe that Sharon is going crazy again just because she wants back Nick. I sure don't she seem perfectly sane to me. Some people thought when she wanted Adam she was just in love. Now that she wants Nick she is being called crazy...

I too think Summer will wind up a Newman. As for Sharon, I wonder if the writer's have thought this thru. As it stands baby napping is her turn on. Perhaps it is meant to be yet another nail in the Shadam coffin. Mood swinging Sharon gravitates to the bad guys.

#13356   2013/07/08 11:27AM
    Ari1

Quote Chuckyducky:

I'm starting to see how all of these stories are connecting! Last week Billy told Jack that NE was Victoria's addiction and when she choose the company over him, he went back to his addiction-gambling. The same is going on btw Adam and Chelsea. When Adam choose NE over Chelsea, she went back to her addiction-conning.

#13357   2013/07/08 12:00PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

I'm starting to see how all of these stories are connecting! Last week Billy told Jack that NE was Victoria's addiction and when she choose the company over him, he went back to his addiction-gambling. The same is going on btw Adam and Chelsea. When Adam choose NE over Chelsea, she went back to her addiction-conning.

Adam will get her back you watch

#13358   2013/07/08 12:55PM
    ChadamEpicLove

OMG....Todays episode is a joke. But very funny . I just FLOVE Jeff. This show get a bit lighter when the comical roles are on such as Jeff and Gloria.

Today same old Dullyn having dinner with Chels parents without asking her permission. And then Chels mom Anita taunts Chels for living in this horrible place considering the big mansion she and Adam used to have. Then Chels goes on that how it is about money for my parents to Dullyn .

The best part about todays episode was the Summer reveal. The actor who plays Jack nailed those scenes. He needs to win the emmy nod next year. Great acting over all.

Jeffery and Anita were the most fun part of the show . Jeff kept talking about Adam and when Chels got irritated , he was like not the Adam Adam but the biblical Adam...the saint the holy...HAHAHAHAH ...omfg....so hilarious

Jeff and Anita are undoubtedly TEAM CHADAM all the way.

Good new, Chelsea belly really looked huge in todays eppy. Now next time Adam sees her, he will get even more emotional and do even more pinning over losing his Chels and their dream life.

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

#13359   2013/07/08 01:48PM
    roadie

Love Adam and Chelsea but hate Chelsea for doing what she's doing right now. She can see how emotional Adam is and that he still loves her but continues with this charade. I like Dylan's character but he's looking like a big fool and I wonder if Chelsea ends up telling him and he goes along with it. Ugh. Just tell Adam already Chelsea. He loves you. He deserves to know the truth.

#13360   2013/07/08 02:19PM
    Axl Rose

Quote roadie: Love Adam and Chelsea but hate Chelsea for doing what she's doing right now. She can see how emotional Adam is and that he still loves her but continues with this charade. I like Dylan's character but he's looking like a big fool and I wonder if Chelsea ends up telling him and he goes along with it. Ugh. Just tell Adam already Chelsea. He loves you. He deserves to know the truth.

« 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list