List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 07:44PM, Views: 1364763, Replies: 30080
    « 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 » »| page:
    #13341   2013/07/08 09:47AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Hello Chadam fans, I just can't help but think that when Dylan finds out that he is not the baby's father.....he is going to snap and hold Chelsea and the baby hostage thinking that he is back in Afghanistan! Adam will have a dream about when Chelsea told him about the baby while he was in a coma. He will then race over to their loft looking to confront Chelsea and tell her that he KNOWS that the beautiful little bundle is a Newman and not A McAvoy! They are gone and he goes on a mission to find HIS baby and the love of his life(Chelsea)! He finds them and rescues them from Dylan's madness and FINALLY Chylan is over and Avery decides to support Dylan and be there for him. Dylan tries to sue Chelsea for custody (even though he knows that he is NOT the father). Chelsea and Adam join forces to keep their baby....they end up falling head over heels in love again and Dylan ends up sleeping with Avery, gets her pregnant and decides to back off and let Chadam have the family that they always should have had!

PE, I am LOVING this scenerio!!!!! I want Adam to recall Chelsea's honest moment in this whole mess -- and then rescue her and his baby. The writers could make up for a lot of crap by giving us romance at its best with CHADAM.

If a scenario like this happens I would like for Dylan to hold both Adam and Chelsea hostage for a while so they can have many uninterrupted conversations which will allow them to clear the air and get back together. Avery can be the one to talk Dylan down and help save Chadam.

#13342   2013/07/08 09:48AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Are Chelsea and Adam on in today's episode? If they are not on, I wanna skip the show .

#13343   2013/07/08 10:12AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ChadamEpicLove: Are Chelsea and Adam on in today's episode? If they are not on, I wanna skip the show .

They are not in today's US; Chelsea is in today's Canadian, but I'm not sure about Adam.

#13344   2013/07/08 10:21AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Jonathan1993: Did Anita say baby chadam's grandparents were Nikki and victor, obviously she knows nothing about Adam and that his mom Hope died. I'm sure after all this Adam wouldn't want his child in the same orbit as victor.

Yes but Victor is the baby's grandfather so you can bet Victor will try to muscle his way into Adam's baby's life and or use Adam's son or daughter his grandson or granddaughter against Adam as a way to keep Adam in line

#13345   2013/07/08 10:31AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Jonathan1993:

I don't think it will be as good, Victoria telling him rather than Chelsea. If Victoria tells him fine Adam knows and this baby scam is over, then Adam will probably rip her to shreds with his words and he may never trust her again, because adam will feel like you can confide in someone that you dislike so much ,so quickly, but don't tell me the baby's father. He'll be even more hurt than he is now, and i just don't see him getting over that and chelsea knowing how bad he wants a kid but yet she'll take it away from him. If chelsea tells him maybe he'll understand why she did it and forgive her so they can reconcile. Bottom line only chelsea needs to be 100 to adam about this. Sorry for the rant Team Chadam

Off-Topic: Jack overheard Abby talking about Phyllis and Kyle's kiss and almost in horror, demanded that Kyle and Abby tell him the truth. Abby, in a round about way, tried to skirt over it but Jack wasn't having any of it and so finally, Kyle admits to what happened and Jack literally goes to pieces. Unable to withstand the shocking change of events, he screams "get out" and both Kyle and Abby rush out of the mansion.

That was a great scene. Another scene I think you guys are going to like is Fen asking Carmine to score drugs for him. When Carmine refuses, Fen blows him off and walks away. Carmine tries to call Lauren, to warn her but she ignores his call. The next we see of Fen is behind the restaurant, passed out after using drugs, where he's discovered by Carmine.

And now Phyllis has arrived and Jack is completely unraveled. Now, I know we're all avoiding the show because CHADAM is not on today but I'm telling you guys, you're missing out one hell of a show. I think today is the day Jack finds out that Summer is his biological child.

And knowing how this story connects with Chelsea's decision, I think a lot of you guys would really enjoy the fallout.

Anyway, back to Johnathon's post...

Are we sure Adam will wage war against Chelsea when he finds out she's lied? He knows her better than her own mother. The instant he found out she'd gotten pregnant by another man, he questioned whether she was playing games with him.

He'd understand why she did it but similar to Chelsea, he'll lash out when hurt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 10:39AM
    #13346   2013/07/08 10:35AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Jonathan1993: Did Anita say baby chadam's grandparents were Nikki and victor, obviously she knows nothing about Adam and that his mom Hope died. I'm sure after all this Adam wouldn't want his child in the same orbit as victor.

Yes but Victor is the baby's grandfather so you can bet Victor will try to muscle his way into Adam's baby's life and or use Adam's son or daughter his grandson or granddaughter against Adam as a way to keep Adam in line

Oh God, I wouldnt put it past these writers. They seem to be always about Newman versus Newman or Abbotts. it is kinda getting very boring and blah.

If Chadam's baby will ever have good storyline is if the baby goes temporary blind or needs bone marrow opening the issue of Johnny and his true paternity.
    I am still not convinced Billy is the real daddy. It could create a scenario where the real father comes to town and stirs trouble for Chelsea . That way they might to a whole murder or hostage s/l and when the real father dies or something , Chelsea will get Johnny and Adam might adopt Johnny like Nick adopted Cassie. That would be a good plot to explore.

#13347   2013/07/08 10:38AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote ChadamEpicLove: Are Chelsea and Adam on in today's episode? If they are not on, I wanna skip the show .

I think you would enjoy today's U.S. showing. The parallels between Jack and Adam are uncanny; and now that Phyllis and Nick have no other choice but to tell the truth, us Chadamians will get to see the potential fall-out of a paternity lie that lasted 18 years.

Considering what Chelsea has chosen to do, this story with Jack, Summer, Phyllis and Nick could inform all of us on what to expect when the truth is finally revealed to Adam.

#13348   2013/07/08 10:41AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Jonathan1993: Idk but i just don't see that chelsea loves dylan as equally as she loves adam. She may love dylan's kindness and comfort for now. But she'll always love adam, dylan is just someone to past the time with IMO. I dont think she'll open her full heart up to a man just yet after what happened to adam. I mean i dont agree with what she's doing playing god with tqo men lives but she i help but look at the similarities between her and adam, acting out when hurt , no matter who it affects.I wonder what jeff and anita will talk about with chylan because as far as we know jeff and anita are team chadam.

OMG...We are long overdue for some Jeff and Gloria and Anita and chadam scenes together. Last summer their scenes at Glorm were so cute and refreshing to watch all these cast memeber interact. Nowadays all Adam and Chelsea interact with are Victor or that Melanie chick or Dullyn and Share A Newman wackadoo.

Jeff and Adam are sooooo deliciously cute as father and son in law. I Would kill to see them in scenes together in the upcoming months.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 10:44AM
    #13349   2013/07/08 10:45AM
    gardengal

Quote Chuckyducky:

I think you would enjoy today's U.S. showing. The parallels between Jack and Adam are uncanny; and now that Phyllis and Nick have no other choice but to tell the truth, us Chadamians will get to see the potential fall-out of a paternity lie that lasted 18 years.

Considering what Chelsea has chosen to do, this story with Jack, Summer, Phyllis and Nick could inform all of us on what to expect when the truth is finally revealed to Adam.

There is one difference, Adam suspects he is the father. That is also why I am not convinced he will go to war with Chelsea. I think he will just do what he is doing by not thinking he is worthy of love.

#13350   2013/07/08 10:49AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Chuckyducky:

I'm really looking forward to watching this week. I remember Nick/Phyllis affair and the paternity test and Jack delivering Summer. I have always believed that Summer was really Jack's. I think all the actor's are going to kill it.
    Not looking forward to more crazy Sharon though.

« 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list