List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 04:42AM, Views: 1602703, Replies: 32082
    « 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 » »| page:
    #13321   2013/07/07 05:44PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Just some more thoughts about Dylan's PTSD being a likely cause of a medical crisis for Chelsea. There have been a few hints:

After lying to Adam and Dylan, Chelsea talks to Chloe. Although Chloe tries to reassure her friend that she did the right thing, Chelsea says, "I don't think so. I think my problems are just beginning." The scene then cuts to Dylan putting his army duffle back on the bed in his hotel room.
    The next episode, Chelsea is talking to the baby about her regrets but that's she's "so worried about your father" Dylan overhears and asks "Why?" The writers dropped it for a while, but I think it might be foreshadowing that Chelsea is scared of the wrong guy.

Good point. I hope Dylan turns into a bad dude soon. I can see him getting angry ad Chelsea after having a bad dream and she leaves in tears immediately running into Adam. I would love for Dylan to be the one she needs to be afraid of so Adam can rescue her.

Maybe once the truth comes out about the baby about the fact that she lied to Dylan, Dylan could suffer a psychotic break in the sense that he could start to lose grip with reality because of his PTSD and lash out getting so angry with Chelsea that he literally gets violent and Chelsea is so scared that she literally goes running to Adam or Adam could walk in and see all of this happening coming to Chelsea's rescue

#13322   2013/07/07 05:54PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Hi,

I just joined this board. I am a very huge fan of Chelsea and Adam Newman. I usually dont like joining soap opera message board due to some fans irrational and harsh bashing towards not only storylines and characters but insulting the real people who play these characters. I think it is a waste of time.

I dont like soaps very much but right now I am in love with Chelsea and Adam pairing. I always hated Adam and never thought of him as an important part of the show But as soon as newbie Chelsea was added to the show and started interracting with him and their whole common connection of being an outcast got me hooked. There was an instant connection between them that got many of us rooting for Chadam.
    AND GOD DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE PROPOSAL IN THE RAIN.....Sooooo cute and sweet and beautiful.

For me Chelsea redeemed the Evil Adam and viceversa . He is a whole new person the person that he says reflects his mother Hope when he is with Chelsea

Now I dont buy this whole Dylan and Newman enterprise crap but writers have the power. We cant really do anything but at least I have old clips from YT to get me through these though times. Specially the times when they were married and were trying for a child. Now everything is reversed. They are soon going to be parents to a child they both desperately wanted and tried but everything is a mess now....Well These writers whatever their plan was for Chadam ruined this s/l and are now don't even know what to do further. They are using Chelsea who is fast becoming a lead cast member and Adam to prop Steve Burton. Give Steve a proper s/l and dont waste MCE and MM's talents on this crappy s/l.

Anyway, Here is to Chadam, The best thing that happened to YR since Michael Baldwin.hihi

Welcome.

welcome! What I like about this thread is everyone on it seems to be rational and intelligent. I don't post on some of the other threads bc the hate and bashing that goes on is down right delusional. Here we like to talk about our couple realistically. Many posters often offer interesting insights that I enjoy reading.

Thank You and yeah I know. This Chadam page is all Love and obsessions...LOL

But Seriously My Chadam heart is breaking right now. This s/l might be be perceived as Chadam angst but it is a bit boring. If they dont wrap it up soon , they will loose alot of viewers considering how huge is Chadam fanbase.

Can someone tell me who was the mastermind writer behind creating Chadam? Last summer rating very high and we all know it was because Chadam and their epic wedding. This summer YR is zzzzzzzzzz.

They need to wrap up this baby storyline. I believe by mid september Chadam baby will be born and the epic reveal will take place. At this point I believe Adam will deliver the baby while maybe a storm will take place or Chelsea will be stranded somewhere and Adam will come to her rescue. After Fridays episode with Chelsea almost falling from the stairs and Adam holding her, it is becoming clear and a forshadowing that he will be the one delivering the baby.

Unless Chelsea or Adam might go to Kansas to the farm and the baby delivery happens there.

And at this point the only way that Adam might learn that he is the baby's father is while Chelsea told him when he was in coma. OMG Chelsea ,Chloe, Victoria they will all have to pay the wrath of Adam. I hope Adam forgives Chelsea for this big lie but eventually I think they will since all road leads to Chadam . They are the best thing that happened to YR in decades. The way their love story started was just epic. The slow build up, The us against the world type of couple, their realism as a pair, everything about this couple is just amazing. They remind me a bit of Sonny and Brenda back in the days . Chemistry off and on the screen. Now that is a golden couple to root for

Poor Steve Burton, He left GH and probably hoped better opportunities at YR but his talent is being wasted. He even makes moron and loser Nickloos look better. He is potrayed as this clueless and dumb person and Chelsea is using him . He is suffering from PTSD and I hope that he doesnt harm Chadam's baby in the future. Maybe his symtoms will unfold close to the time of Chelsea's labor and that is whe nAdam will remember Chelsea teeling him They are going to be parents while he was in coma.

I hae often thought it would be great if the CHADAM baby could be born in Kansas...but how!!!

Maybe Dylan and Chelsea could be driving out of town or something and then there's like a storm or something and they somehow end up in Kansas while driving and Chelsea is going into labor as they need refuge shelter because of the storm that's happening because the storm could spread or something I don't know and they look for shelter which ends up being Hope's farm but Dylan has no idea that it is Adam's farm but Chelsea does, and Adam could go to the farm looking to get away from his problems but also because he wants to go there to remember his happy times with Chelsea especially when they got married there but Adam has no idea Chelsea and Dylan are even on his farm

And that is how she could give birth, with Chelsea giving birth in the barn because Adam could hear people in his barn so he goes to investigate it and when he gets to the barn and opens it, he sees Chelsea there with Dylan about to give birth on his farm

#13323   2013/07/07 06:02PM
    Axl Rose

Let's bump our couple back to the top

#13324   2013/07/07 07:48PM
    Ari1

I think Dylan is going to find out this summer before the baby is born that it is not his. The SB interview said that Chylan won't last once the news comes out and that Dylan goes dark. Spoilers say Dylan starts going dark soon. He's already started having nightmares so hopefully things start moving with this long drawn out story.

#13325   2013/07/07 09:12PM
    Gemini50

Quote Ari1: I think Dylan is going to find out this summer before the baby is born that it is not his. The SB interview said that Chylan won't last once the news comes out and that Dylan goes dark. Spoilers say Dylan starts going dark soon. He's already started having nightmares so hopefully things start moving with this long drawn out story.

Hopefully things start moving with this long drawn out story. Exctly, give us something, some action instead of living in limbo!!!! Enough already! Like I said earlier
    July/August/september and October can't come soon enough for me only for this looooooooong and yes, it has become boring story line. I am not happy saying it but these writers are enough to make everyone crazy.

I DO LOVE CHADAM but not like this!

So far no fireworks, no juicy, juicy and no tug of war!
    We shall see.....

#13326   2013/07/07 09:55PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Just some more thoughts about Dylan's PTSD being a likely cause of a medical crisis for Chelsea. There have been a few hints:

After lying to Adam and Dylan, Chelsea talks to Chloe. Although Chloe tries to reassure her friend that she did the right thing, Chelsea says, "I don't think so. I think my problems are just beginning." The scene then cuts to Dylan putting his army duffle back on the bed in his hotel room.
    The next episode, Chelsea is talking to the baby about her regrets but that's she's "so worried about your father" Dylan overhears and asks "Why?" The writers dropped it for a while, but I think it might be foreshadowing that Chelsea is scared of the wrong guy.

Good point. I hope Dylan turns into a bad dude soon. I can see him getting angry ad Chelsea after having a bad dream and she leaves in tears immediately running into Adam. I would love for Dylan to be the one she needs to be afraid of so Adam can rescue her.

Maybe once the truth comes out about the baby about the fact that she lied to Dylan, Dylan could suffer a psychotic break in the sense that he could start to lose grip with reality because of his PTSD and lash out getting so angry with Chelsea that he literally gets violent and Chelsea is so scared that she literally goes running to Adam or Adam could walk in and see all of this happening coming to Chelsea's rescue

I am very certain that Chadam's baby birth will be a very dramatic labor. I just want Chadam's baby to come soon because I hate that Adam is keeping his distance to no cause stress for Chelsea and the baby.

We also need a private moment or maybe the baby suddently kicks and Adam is around and Chelsea allows him to feel the baby kick. OMG...I wish they hired us as writers, we would take YR to a whole new level.

It is amazing how MM has gotten his very first emmy nomination with Chadam as the lead couple. It just shows hoe well MCE and MM bring out the best in each other. Whenever they are in a scene together, they have this magnetic pulltowards eachother. Now i dunno if it is due to Chadams epic love or MM and MCE having off the chart chemistry.That is how loved and adored they are.

#TrueLoveAlways Wins. Don't lose faith fellow Chadamians. It is soap. Nothing is fairytale . They want drama and angst to keep people interested. Plus Have we all forgotten those epic wedding vows where one of them says I believe Adam that we are not a fairytale, No illusions or delusions, It is real Love baby .

My God Adam has it bad for Chelsea. I am kinda liking him pining over Chelsea. It teaches for what he did to her, Not letting her mourn Riley's death togther and going to rescue Wackadoo since we all know that cougar cant make it one second without a man feeding her ever so yuck open legs ...And then the whole Jack and Newman drama.

I can feel why Chelsea is scared to not tell Adam about the child because of his past history but what she is forgetting is that this Adam is noting like the old Evil one. He has become a better person after falling in love with her.

I just want Adam to remember the comma confession scene soon . So that in the last trimester it is him that rubs that belly of Chels.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 09:56PM
    #13327   2013/07/07 10:16PM
    Ari1

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Ari1:

I am very certain that Chadam's baby birth will be a very dramatic labor. I just want Chadam's baby to come soon because I hate that Adam is keeping his distance to no cause stress for Chelsea and the baby.

We also need a private moment or maybe the baby suddently kicks and Adam is around and Chelsea allows him to feel the baby kick. OMG...I wish they hired us as writers, we would take YR to a whole new level.

It is amazing how MM has gotten his very first emmy nomination with Chadam as the lead couple. It just shows hoe well MCE and MM bring out the best in each other. Whenever they are in a scene together, they have this magnetic pulltowards eachother. Now i dunno if it is due to Chadams epic love or MM and MCE having off the chart chemistry.That is how loved and adored they are.

#TrueLoveAlways Wins. Don't lose faith fellow Chadamians. It is soap. Nothing is fairytale . They want drama and angst to keep people interested. Plus Have we all forgotten those epic wedding vows where one of them says I believe Adam that we are not a fairytale, No illusions or delusions, It is real Love baby .

My God Adam has it bad for Chelsea. I am kinda liking him pining over Chelsea. It teaches for what he did to her, Not letting her mourn Riley's death togther and going to rescue Wackadoo since we all know that cougar cant make it one second without a man feeding her ever so yuck open legs ...And then the whole Jack and Newman drama.

I can feel why Chelsea is scared to not tell Adam about the child because of his past history but what she is forgetting is that this Adam is noting like the old Evil one. He has become a better person after falling in love with her.

I just want Adam to remember the comma confession scene soon . So that in the last trimester it is him that rubs that belly of Chels.

ITA. Many people on other threads complain about the "mopey" Adam, but I love MM's performance as a man who is utterly heartbroken. Anyone who knows the feeling can identify with his anguish. I think his acting has been superb and really made me feel his devastation and despair. I'm rooting for Adam to reunite with his true love Chelsea. They both seem to be lost and on the wrong path without each other. Adam is throwing himself in work to forget his pain. Even his heavy drinking and engaging in meaningless sex illustrate the lengths he'll go to to numb his pain. I find his performance very touching and realistic.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 10:18PM
    #13328   2013/07/07 10:17PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Hi,

I just joined this board. I am a very huge fan of Chelsea and Adam Newman. I usually dont like joining soap opera message board due to some fans irrational and harsh bashing towards not only storylines and characters but insulting the real people who play these characters. I think it is a waste of time.

I dont like soaps very much but right now I am in love with Chelsea and Adam pairing. I always hated Adam and never thought of him as an important part of the show But as soon as newbie Chelsea was added to the show and started interracting with him and their whole common connection of being an outcast got me hooked. There was an instant connection between them that got many of us rooting for Chadam.
    AND GOD DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE PROPOSAL IN THE RAIN.....Sooooo cute and sweet and beautiful.

For me Chelsea redeemed the Evil Adam and viceversa . He is a whole new person the person that he says reflects his mother Hope when he is with Chelsea

Now I dont buy this whole Dylan and Newman enterprise crap but writers have the power. We cant really do anything but at least I have old clips from YT to get me through these though times. Specially the times when they were married and were trying for a child. Now everything is reversed. They are soon going to be parents to a child they both desperately wanted and tried but everything is a mess now....Well These writers whatever their plan was for Chadam ruined this s/l and are now don't even know what to do further. They are using Chelsea who is fast becoming a lead cast member and Adam to prop Steve Burton. Give Steve a proper s/l and dont waste MCE and MM's talents on this crappy s/l.

Anyway, Here is to Chadam, The best thing that happened to YR since Michael Baldwin.hihi

Welcome.

welcome! What I like about this thread is everyone on it seems to be rational and intelligent. I don't post on some of the other threads bc the hate and bashing that goes on is down right delusional. Here we like to talk about our couple realistically. Many posters often offer interesting insights that I enjoy reading.

Thank You and yeah I know. This Chadam page is all Love and obsessions...LOL

But Seriously My Chadam heart is breaking right now. This s/l might be be perceived as Chadam angst but it is a bit boring. If they dont wrap it up soon , they will loose alot of viewers considering how huge is Chadam fanbase.

Can someone tell me who was the mastermind writer behind creating Chadam? Last summer rating very high and we all know it was because Chadam and their epic wedding. This summer YR is zzzzzzzzzz.

They need to wrap up this baby storyline. I believe by mid september Chadam baby will be born and the epic reveal will take place. At this point I believe Adam will deliver the baby while maybe a storm will take place or Chelsea will be stranded somewhere and Adam will come to her rescue. After Fridays episode with Chelsea almost falling from the stairs and Adam holding her, it is becoming clear and a forshadowing that he will be the one delivering the baby.

Unless Chelsea or Adam might go to Kansas to the farm and the baby delivery happens there.

And at this point the only way that Adam might learn that he is the baby's father is while Chelsea told him when he was in coma. OMG Chelsea ,Chloe, Victoria they will all have to pay the wrath of Adam. I hope Adam forgives Chelsea for this big lie but eventually I think they will since all road leads to Chadam . They are the best thing that happened to YR in decades. The way their love story started was just epic. The slow build up, The us against the world type of couple, their realism as a pair, everything about this couple is just amazing. They remind me a bit of Sonny and Brenda back in the days . Chemistry off and on the screen. Now that is a golden couple to root for

Poor Steve Burton, He left GH and probably hoped better opportunities at YR but his talent is being wasted. He even makes moron and loser Nickloos look better. He is potrayed as this clueless and dumb person and Chelsea is using him . He is suffering from PTSD and I hope that he doesnt harm Chadam's baby in the future. Maybe his symtoms will unfold close to the time of Chelsea's labor and that is whe nAdam will remember Chelsea teeling him They are going to be parents while he was in coma.

I hae often thought it would be great if the CHADAM baby could be born in Kansas...but how!!!

Maybe Dylan and Chelsea could be driving out of town or something and then there's like a storm or something and they somehow end up in Kansas while driving and Chelsea is going into labor as they need refuge shelter because of the storm that's happening because the storm could spread or something I don't know and they look for shelter which ends up being Hope's farm but Dylan has no idea that it is Adam's farm but Chelsea does, and Adam could go to the farm looking to get away from his problems but also because he wants to go there to remember his happy times with Chelsea especially when they got married there but Adam has no idea Chelsea and Dylan are even on his farm

And that is how she could give birth, with Chelsea giving birth in the barn because Adam could hear people in his barn so he goes to investigate it and when he gets to the barn and opens it, he sees Chelsea there with Dylan about to give birth on his farm

I dont think Dylan will be there when Adam will deliver his baby. The only connection Dylan could have with this story is if Dylan finds out about the paternity lies and his PTSD plays out then Chelsea might run from him and in a classic soap style Adam will find out and will go and look for his soulmate . He will know where she is hiding or something and will deliver their baby. But maybe Adam will remember the coma confession scene and goes to confront Chelsea but soon learns that she is no where to be found. She does have the tendency to run while close to labor LOL Remember Johnny's delivery when she took of because she was irritated with Victoria on her ass telling her to not be friends with Adam.

Man the more this story is being dragged, the more I am getting anxious for Chadam's reunion. Imagine how hot and over the top sexy their sex scene will be. We all know Adam has used sex as a way to numb his pain over losing Chelsea and the life they were supposed to have, He even used Wackadoo for sex but he still felt hallow and empty and we all know why is that , cause no one can replace his soulmate, his angel, his best friends Chelsea Newman.

Man I hope we got a kiss or a full scene with only them and no wackadoo and dullyn in the background. And Chadam baby kick momma and then Adam will feel the baby kick and maybe that will teach him to never ever choose business over family .

#13329   2013/07/07 10:25PM
    Chuckyducky

Welcome to our humble abode, ChadamEpicLove! And to all the other Chadam posters I haven't met yet, hi, hope you all having a dandy time.

I just called-in to say I need my Chadam fix! I can't take it. I want my babies back together. The waiting it torture! I'm dying here! My babies need each other. Loving ain't loving if ain't with your one-true-babe.

Chelsea and Adam, come to your dang senses and be together. Bring that baby home to parents who'd love him unconditionally.

#13330   2013/07/07 10:56PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Ari1:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Ari1:

ITA. Many people on other threads complain about the "mopey" Adam, but I love MM's performance as a man who is utterly heartbroken. Anyone who knows the feeling can identify with his anguish. I think his acting has been superb and really made me feel his devastation and despair. I'm rooting for Adam to reunite with his true love Chelsea. They both seem to be lost and on the wrong path without each other. Adam is throwing himself in work to forget his pain. Even his heavy drinking and engaging in meaningless sex illustrate the lengths he'll go to to numb his pain. I find his performance very touching and realistic.

With the Chelsea so called new found love with Dyllon,and useless Melanie and Victor and wackadoo being used for only meaningless sex, it wont be long before the old dark Adam resurfaces. I am already seeing signs of it except when it comes to the topic of Chelsea where he is totally transparent like Avery says it. He knows and realizes his mistake of not putting his marriage and wife putting first and when all is said and then , he will realize that he will never never ever have victor's true love and loyalty and acceptance and that business and money and power might be all name, love and children and making a home is what matter the most to live a productive and fullfilling life. Maybe that is why Victoria and Billy almost everyone rubs it in Adams face that he might have Newman Enterprise but he is lonely, he lost his wife and marriage.

I am sensing a murder will happen , maybe either Melanie will be caught in the crossfire or Dylan if they decide to leg go of SB. But Melanie is a useless newbie . Eww did you guys see their sex scenes, it came of as awkward and forced and passionless just like his sex scenes with psycho Shamon. I bet when he was doing her, he pictured his Chels. You guys noticed how he was lost in thought and Melanie the flake asked him where was he lost? B***h where else, He only has Chels on his mind and heart. Even wackadoo Shamon with all that so called history couldnt satisfy him and it is highly unlikely that Melanie will. Adam is emotionally, physically and mentally satisfied if it is his best friend and soulmate Chelsea. NOOOOOOO ONE ELSE.Period

The only thing that is getting me through this sickening times is Chadam Reunion and baby being born.

« 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list