List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 11:11AM, Views: 1538959, Replies: 31661
    « 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 » »| page:
    #12851   2013/07/03 06:29AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    gardengal

Quote chancegirl: Just showing some love to my favorite couple. So is it true that there's a casting call regarding Chelsea's delivery scene?

Some guy playing an EMT posted the schedule with his name on it. That schedule included names Chelsea, hospital personnel, and a set of twins.

#12852   2013/07/03 06:30AM
    chancegirl

Quote gardengal:
    Quote chancegirl: Just showing some love to my favorite couple. So is it true that there's a casting call regarding Chelsea's delivery scene?

Some guy playing an EMT posted the schedule with his name on it. That schedule included names Chelsea, hospital personnel, and a set of twins.

Ahh, sounds interesting.

#12853   2013/07/03 06:45AM
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1: I hope this story starts making progress this week because I don't think I could stand another week of standing still.

There is progress with Dylan for sure. He has a secret that he is keeping from Chelsea. Stitch told him to tell Chelsea but Dylan said things are going so good with him and Chelsea that he doesn't want to mess that up by telling her. So whatever the secret is, it must be really bad. I don't consider a relationship based on secrets and lies a love story. I hope the nightmare will be over soon.

Whatever the secret is its probbly no big deal. You already have Stitch saying that it wasnt Dullen's fault!!

#12854   2013/07/03 06:49AM
    gardengal

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1: I hope this story starts making progress this week because I don't think I could stand another week of standing still.

There is progress with Dylan for sure. He has a secret that he is keeping from Chelsea. Stitch told him to tell Chelsea but Dylan said things are going so good with him and Chelsea that he doesn't want to mess that up by telling her. So whatever the secret is, it must be really bad. I don't consider a relationship based on secrets and lies a love story. I hope the nightmare will be over soon.

Whatever the secret is its probbly no big deal. You already have Stitch saying that it wasnt Dullen's fault!!

I posted this in another thread. Dylan likely made a miscalculation that resulted in Sully getting killed. Dullan feels guilty, and Chelsea will respond by loaning her bosom.

#12855   2013/07/03 06:59AM
    jamilah

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:

Like everything with Dylan in this story he will still remain Mr. Perfect

#12856   2013/07/03 07:42AM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:

Maybe he accidentally killed some civilians or our own troops in friendly fire. What ever it is he'll gain more sympathy. Puke! I wish he'd turn out to be a war criminal.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 07:43AM
    #12857   2013/07/03 07:55AM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:

Maybe he accidentally killed some civilians or our own troops in friendly fire. What ever it is he'll gain more sympathy. Puke! I wish he'd turn out to be a war criminal.

I feel exactly the same the last thing we need is him getting more sympathy. He will get enough of that once the truth is out. I think they will make him more devastated than Adam just so he gets all the attention.

#12858   2013/07/03 08:18AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:

Maybe Sully was killed in a friendly fire incident that was somehow Dylan's fault or he went nuts after Sully's death and fired on some civilians. I'm so sick of Mr. Perfect.

#12859   2013/07/03 08:25AM
    TwoOfEach

Just a random thought--If Adam doesn't get to deliver his kid, then I'm really disappointed that its not going to be Nick. I've wanted to Nick to deliver baby Chadam ever since Chelsea decided to hide the paternity from Adam--cosmic payback for Adam delivering Faith. Still holding out hope that Summer is involved somehow.

I just don't want Dylan there. I'm hoping Dylan's insistence that nothing will stop him from being in the delivery room is a sign that he won't be. Chelsea was horrified at the thought of her mom and Chloe helping her during delivery so maybe we luck out and the women do it together on their own.

#12860   2013/07/03 08:29AM
    jamilah

Quote TwoOfEach: Just a random thought--If Adam doesn't get to deliver his kid, then I'm really disappointed that its not going to be Nick. I've wanted to Nick to deliver baby Chadam ever since Chelsea decided to hide the paternity from Adam--cosmic payback for Adam delivering Faith. Still holding out hope that Summer is involved somehow.

I just don't want Dylan there. I'm hoping Dylan's insistence that nothing will stop him from being in the delivery room is a sign that he won't be. Chelsea was horrified at the thought of her mom and Chloe helping her during delivery so maybe we luck out and the women do it together on their own.

I sure hope Dylan is not there, if I could jump in my tv and break his legs to keep him away I would

It would be good if Nick was involved some how. He could be the one to encourage Adam not to be upset with Chelsea because of his lie and what Adam did with faith.

« 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list