List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 09:11AM, Views: 1465103, Replies: 31014
    « 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 » »| page:
    #12601   2013/06/30 08:34PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    jamilah

The frustrating part of this S/l is the way they changed chelsea personality to keep her with dylan. They have taken her to far and I am not sure if this was the intention. Instead of chelsea getting sympathy for adam choosing ne over her, she is getting hate. Its been so long no one remembers how much adam hurt her. Adam did deserve to be hurt but its gone too far now. The story lost steam long time ago. Its been made clear that adam loves her but its unclear if chelsea loves him. My concern is they have written her character into a corner and how do they plan and getting her out.

#12602   2013/06/30 08:39PM
    cdhg

I am still holding to the timeline of opposite things happenings mostly good from 2012 to mostly bad 2013, all the way up to the bad October 2012 miscarriage to the October 2013 great event. Maybe this is the time for a Chadam reunite, start down that path, Chadam wedding, Baby being healthy, Chadam getting custody from Dylan, etc.

It may be a bloody mess getting there, or things could change or be misleading, but I think all roads are letting to something great on the anniversary of the wreck and miscarriage. Keep in mind, the due date of the baby is scheduled for this day, although it seems very clear the baby will be born early. I still expect health issues with the baby.

#12603   2013/06/30 08:43PM
    Ari1

[quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote Ari1: [quote]Quote justtwocents: [quote]Quote TwoOfEach: [quote]Quote justtwocents: [quote]Quote gardengal: [quote]Quote Gemini50: A tid bit of info...I was just at the supermarket and looked at ABC Soaps Digest (not Soaps in Depth) the dates for this issue is June something to July 8th. There is a picture of Adam finding the baby blanket...it looks like he is in the lobby of GCAC and looking at a charity table, spots the baby blanket....should happen this week if the issue end date is July 8th. Thought you all would like to know. Adam will be very hurt. Hope he takes the blanket and gives it to his baby boy! Just seeing it made me cry but am glad the blanket ends up in the right hands with Adam.[/quote]

When it first happen with Chelsea giving the blanket to charity I was upset, then I remembered Adam gave that blanket to Chelsea just to hurt her for daring to have another child. It was his way to say to her "I grieve more", which was utter nonsense since he was busy hiring arsonist and shrinks to grieve with his wife. So now I'm good with her giving something that represents her pained past to charity. It will get good use.

As for Adam, he likely to do Melanie upstairs and maybe Sharon at the penthouse. It would be nice if he did the math on the Oct due date. But like with a lot of things with Chelsea, he can't be bothered.[/quote]

I respectfully disagree. I felt Adam gave her the blanket to let her know that he did grieve for Riley (because it didn't seem that he did due to his past behavior). I don't think he was saying that he hurt more than she did -- but that he simply was hurt too.

I'm sorry -- but we're way past Adam's behavior at this point IMO. The writers may not be intending to but they're making a lot of people turn against Chelsea because she is the one who is being incredibly out of character kind of COLD. Who gives a blanket to charity that held so much meaning? Phooey on her trying not to remember the pain. She needs to put her big girl panties on, deal with her feelings and be honest for the first time in MONTHS!!!!

I don't like the fact that Adam finds this blanket at all. Even more, I don't like what that could lead to in regard to how he will feel towards Chelsea.

I love Chelsea and I'm team Chadam all the way but I detest this group of writers and how they're going about this s/l. I'm sorry for being so negative but it's pure frustration. I will probably go back to watching it only now and then until I sense resolution is near.[/quote]

I don't think that there is any way to avoid Chadam at war with each other at least for the short term after Adam finds out the baby is his. We might get hate sex before make up sex, but we will get Chadam.

Saw this ad posted on another board. It gives me hope.
    https://twitter.com/OutletMallGal/status/351212194412781568/photo/1[/quote]

This is so depressing. Since Chelsea got pregnant I've been waiting for Chadam to get back together. Now they have been apart so long nobody remembers why they were so good together. It's ridiculous. They've now been apart longer than they were married. Does anyone see a light at the end of the tunnel bc I don't. How can they possibly repair them. Unless Chelsea comes clean to Adam (I could honestly not care less about Dylan) I see no reunion. I don't want to see Adam turn into Victor and seek revenge on the ones he loves most. We've watched 7months of Chadam hurting each other and frankly I'm sick of it. I don't find emotionally abusive relationships entertaining. I just want the sweet love story back so I can look forward to watching again instead of dreading it.[/quote]

I feel your pain. At this time there isn't one thing I can think of that points to CHADAM reuniting. Why are they writing them this way? It goes against everything Adam has said and felt since their split in January. It has been Adam's love for Chelsea that his been shown over and over, no doubt. There has been no action of this love. Chelsea to has shown love but the writers have kept them apart. As bad as things look right now I am encouraged only by knowing that there will be many CHADAM scenes according to MCE filming a lot with MM, Dylan finding out he is not the father and that Chelsea has a son. At this point no matter what happens to CHADAM at least part of their dream has come true. I just wish someone would leak some info on Adam finding out the truth. ory If the ball is rolling, I can't wait for July to end and August to start. Hopefully these next two months will move this story forward fast.[/quote]

I guess there is always hope but even a reunite would seem anti-climatic at this point. The writers have drug everyone through the mud so they all look bad. Chelsea looks heartless, Dylan looks like and idiot, and Adam now is sleeping around and doing everything else instead of trying to reunite his family. I do remember all of his speeches about not being able to get the dream of his life with Chelsea out of his head. Adam comes out looking the best of all of them but his behavior at the beginning of the break up is what set all of this in motion. I was so glad when the writers finally broke up Shadam. It gave me hope that the writers were going to reunite Chadam. If they are still trying to redeem Adam, though, they can't make him vengeful and go after Chelsea. We already saw that Adam who threw away the microchip and left Sharon rot in jail, the one who pretended to want to marry Sharon and then left her at the alter. I hoped with Chelsea he had changed and finally recognized that his feelings for Sharon were not love but some sick obsession. I don't want Chadam to be a repeat of Shadam. His love for Chelsea was real and made him happy for the first time, he said, since his mother died. If MM and MCE are filming a lot together then maybe we can start to see that there love is not dead. Please writers bring back the new and improved Adam and stop the insanity.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/30 08:47PM
    #12604   2013/06/30 08:49PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah: The frustrating part of this S/l is the way they changed chelsea personality to keep her with dylan. They have taken her to far and I am not sure if this was the intention. Instead of chelsea getting sympathy for adam choosing ne over her, she is getting hate. Its been so long no one remembers how much adam hurt her. Adam did deserve to be hurt but its gone too far now. The story lost steam long time ago. Its been made clear that adam loves her but its unclear if chelsea loves him. My concern is they have written her character into a corner and how do they plan and getting her out.

Good points.

It would be nice if that starts happening some in July, but it may get a little worse. Maybe Chadam shares a kiss in the heat of the moment out of the blue. Maybe she starts regretting more what she has done and gets ready to come clean with Adam.

Maybe on that posted call times by the extra, we have an episode before or perhaps in the same episode where she tries to find Adam to tell him, but he is not to be found. Then she goes to tell Dylan, but goes into labor and ends up in the hospital before she can accomplish any of this.

Perhaps after she has the baby, she is unconscious or in somewhat of a delirious state says, "Adam is our baby okay." with Dylan in the room. Then we see Dylan become sneaky and manipulative, playing Chelsea like a fiddle and maybe even going to Adam to tell things that Chelsea said about him. Eventually, things break down between Chelsea and Dylan, Adam is alerted by someone or becomes suspicious and he saves her from Dylan's overbearing and manipulations.

#12605   2013/06/30 08:55PM
    cdhg

Something I have thought of, which might not work too well since you would need a little older baby to pull this off vs. one who is a few weeks or so old. I wonder if the writers will have Chelsea and or Dylan run on to Adam somewhere like Crimson Lights and Adam sees the child for the first time. Perhaps it is in a stroller or Dylan or Chelsea is holding the baby. It would be funny if when Dylan holds the baby it is crying, but when it looks at Adam it smiles or reaches out its arms towards him. Perhaps the baby cannot takes it eyes off Adam. Then when Adam is leaving the room, the baby starts crying again.

#12606   2013/06/30 09:09PM
    cdhg

Regarding the mention of the SORAS'd difference between possible conception dates of Chadam vs. Chylan, here is my thought on that.

There really has not been much of a SORAS if any here.

Chadam due date: will be early-mid October

Chylan due date: would be late November (Thanksgiving)

Understanding the conception date of New Years Day, although it does not have to be that day, even so Chelsea saying a month early can be accurate.

While the ONS between Chylan happened on an mid-March episode, it can be made out to be late February. There would be a little SORAS there. It can be made to be mid-late or late February and still be keeping with a New Year's Conception Date and Chelsea finding out she is pregnant on Valentine's Day.

Bottom line is that the Chadam due date is October and the Chylan due date would be November. When Chelsea mentioned the baby coming a month early, that would technically still be correct, although not what we think of as exact 30-31 days. The writers may have thrown that in there on purpose just to trick viewers and make them question things along with not thinking that Adam and Dylan, especially Dylan are not as dumb or clueless as they appear.

#12607   2013/06/30 09:17PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg: Regarding the mention of the SORAS'd difference between possible conception dates of Chadam vs. Chylan, here is my thought on that.

There really has not been much of a SORAS if any here.

Chadam due date: will be early-mid October

Chylan due date: would be late November (Thanksgiving)

Understanding the conception date of New Years Day, although it does not have to be that day, even so Chelsea saying a month early can be accurate.

While the ONS between Chylan happened on an mid-March episode, it can be made out to be late February. There would be a little SORAS there. It can be made to be mid-late or late February and still be keeping with a New Year's Conception Date and Chelsea finding out she is pregnant on Valentine's Day.

Bottom line is that the Chadam due date is October and the Chylan due date would be November. When Chelsea mentioned the baby coming a month early, that would technically still be correct, although not what we think of as exact 30-31 days. The writers may have thrown that in there on purpose just to trick viewers and make them question things along with not thinking that Adam and Dylan, especially Dylan are not as dumb or clueless as they appear.

It's too late. We already think they're all idiots. Sorry. The writers have just dumbed everyone down to the point that no one buys this. How can Adam not demand a paternity test or Dylan not even question the word of a stranger or Chelsea think she can explain a full term baby as a premature baby. It is beyond belief even for a soap.

#12608   2013/06/30 09:20PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: The SORAS'ed one night stand isn't a big deal. What blows my mind is that Chelsea told Melanie with Adam right there that she is due in October and Adam didn't call her on it. Basic math--10 (october) minus 9 months of pregnancy= 1 (January date of conception). If she conceived on the last night at the lake house, Chelsea would be due October 8. And Chelsea didn't even think to fudge by saying late October.

Melanie's conversation with Chelsea sent Adam to a dark place so he clearly was paying attention. Adam has all the proof he needs; he just has to piece it together.

He had that talk with Dylan at OTB when Dylan made reference to getting with Chelsea later, but Chadam did not split until late January. Adam was drinking when talking to Dylan, so he may not have been paying much attention or remember what Dylan was saying. Still, this would mean that Chelsea cheated with Adam while they were still together or very shortly after, to fit any kind of October due date in the mind of Adam. He may not have been thinking much about that October date, when Chelsea mentioned it. Avery knows that Dylan slept with Chelsea on the night that his dad died.

It is still unclear whether Adam is back to not believing the child is his, or thinks or knows that it is his, but is just biding his time hoping that Chelsea will come around and tell him the truth. Biding his time, does not seem his style, but he doesn't want to stress Chelsea out and cause her to lose the baby.

It seems that Adam would take Chelsea back if the child wasn't his, but it would be on Adam's terms and approval from Victor, which is a sticking point for any Chadam reunion. I have to think that things have to go sour between Adam and Victor with Adam taking the fall before he finds out he is the father.

I wonder if Adam sees the baby shortly after its birth, if he will take a picture or go back and look and compare it to his own baby pictures. This is providing he still does not know or isn't sure he is the father before he child is born.

#12609   2013/06/30 09:23PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: The frustrating part of this S/l is the way they changed chelsea personality to keep her with dylan. They have taken her to far and I am not sure if this was the intention. Instead of chelsea getting sympathy for adam choosing ne over her, she is getting hate. Its been so long no one remembers how much adam hurt her. Adam did deserve to be hurt but its gone too far now. The story lost steam long time ago. Its been made clear that adam loves her but its unclear if chelsea loves him. My concern is they have written her character into a corner and how do they plan and getting her out.

Good points.

It would be nice if that starts happening some in July, but it may get a little worse. Maybe Chadam shares a kiss in the heat of the moment out of the blue. Maybe she starts regretting more what she has done and gets ready to come clean with Adam.

Maybe on that posted call times by the extra, we have an episode before or perhaps in the same episode where she tries to find Adam to tell him, but he is not to be found. Then she goes to tell Dylan, but goes into labor and ends up in the hospital before she can accomplish any of this.

Perhaps after she has the baby, she is unconscious or in somewhat of a delirious state says, "Adam is our baby okay." with Dylan in the room. Then we see Dylan become sneaky and manipulative, playing Chelsea like a fiddle and maybe even going to Adam to tell things that Chelsea said about him. Eventually, things break down between Chelsea and Dylan, Adam is alerted by someone or becomes suspicious and he saves her from Dylan's overbearing and manipulations.

I always like reading your positive scenarios. You show us that there still can be a way for Chadam to reunite. Let's hope the writers are as clever.

#12610   2013/06/30 09:25PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1: If the writers wanted to they could have Nick play a role in the Chadam reunion. I mean they both have a lot in common now. Both stole children and both abandoned their wives after losing a child. Nick could help Adam see that punishing Chelsea is not the right thing to do. He can say don't do what I did. Don't walk out on your family like I did. Nick might just be the only one who could get through to Adam.

I do think that Nick helps out in someway based on the wreck/miscarriage scenes from last October between Adam and Nick and then recent scenes between them at the gym and Adam's Penthouse. It is worth going back to that October 15, 2012 episode where Adam after telling Nick he took Summer to the hospital that I am sure you would have done the same.

The price of admission is at the end of the episode where Adam tells Nick, "Your daughter killed my son." This could bring Summer into this storyline.

« 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list