List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 08:20PM, Views: 1369471, Replies: 30112
    « 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 » »| page:
    #12401   2013/06/28 11:08AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote gardengal: Love Chelsea but she's been a cold biotch to Adam except for the other day and that one day in his penthouse. Maybe its how she psyches herself up for the con. All I ask is she will be as cold to Chloe when this finally ends.

Very sad to hear she threw out the blanket. Its a remembrance of the child she lost. I would have held onto it, but whatever.

I'll have to see if Adam and Melanie are hot or not. There are an awful lot of agenda posting on the boards and twitter. Its so un-Adam like to hit the sack with this woman. He's becoming Sharon like in using his body, and a little weird to use it in a chess match with your father.

Gardengal, she put it in a corrugated box, that to me looked empty, again, these writers, could be she just packed it away. Hope you can clear this up tomorrow.
    She put the bear in her suitcase and put the blanket in the box. It looked like she was saying good-bye to Adam and trying to stay strong about the con.

I think you're right about this part. She is in it for long haul now. She going to marry Dylan, live with him. It's the point of no return. She has to put the past in the past. The con has to work.

We all have to realize that Chelsea doesn't know Adam still loves her. She just knows that he choose NE over her and it looks like Adam still has work to do in that department. He has expressed regret etc, but she does't know that he still wants her back. Her anger equals the love she has for him. No one is that angry unless he/she still loves that person. Adam waffled so much last winter. He would tell Chelsea one thing and then tell Sharon another. It was aggravating. The NE gig was the last straw. I remember how she said that Adam could never put her first. I think she was right. We were all so mad at Adam back then. Now we see how depressed he is and how he regrets not choosing her. We just wish she could see it, too. I think the rest of the summer Adam will be wrapped up in NE and Victor. When he learns about the baby he will either have walked away or have taken a great fall. I still feel they are the end game. It just sucks because they have been apart for too long.

With Adam, it has been more about getting her to come back than him making the needed effort too woo her and get her to trust and believe in him and his love. He talked about being patient and waiting, but he is still putting the ball in her court. Plus, the shenanigans, were about her making the move.

Good point! That sneaky man. He is waiting for her to come back to him when he is the one who needs to win her back.

I think one of the reasons Adam is not openly pursuing her is because Chelsea has told him she is happy. Last year Sharon would not allow Adam to be happy. Over and over again he told Sharon he'd moved on and was happy for the first time. But she wouldn't back off even crashing the wedding to try and get him back. It showed that she didn't really care about his well-being. She just wanted what she wanted. Adam really cares for Chelsea.. Though he wants her back, he is not going to get in the way of her happiness. He just needs to start seeing signs that things aren't so perfect so he can go after his girl!

Good point and parallel. Sharon did back off after Chadam got married, but became very needy and dependent on Adam after the Chadam miscarriage and her own breakdown.

I know that Sharon is a popular character, and I like her when she is in a better frame of mind and thinking, but here is something that I find ironic. For example, we hear complaints about women being written too weak. Well, Chelsea is written as one of the stronger female characters, although we see chinks in that when it comes to being manipulated in influenced by Chloe, Dylan, and Victoria in recent weeks and months. Sharon has been continually written as one of the weakest women on the show.

I was under the impression Adam was not pursuing because of two reasons. One was she left him, and he was hurt by it. The second was because he didn't want to appear as dogging her in hopes she come back on her own.

Chelsea is a weak female. Not ingenue weak like Sharon. A guy just smiles, sleeps with her, and buys her dinner for her to be in love. That's not strength or intelligence. Chloe manipulates her. Dylan manipulates her. She does stand up to her mother and Adam. So guess maybe I am being harsh - she's half weak.

No, you are making great sense. I do think she emerges much stronger at the end of this storyline especially after becoming a mother. I am just ready to fast forward to the good parts of this storyline.

#12402   2013/06/28 11:24AM
    typower

I liked the scenes today when Chelsea was thinking about how happy Adam was about their baby.

#12403   2013/06/28 11:35AM
    elizadolittle

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote gardengal: Love Chelsea but she's been a cold biotch to Adam except for the other day and that one day in his penthouse. Maybe its how she psyches herself up for the con. All I ask is she will be as cold to Chloe when this finally ends.

Very sad to hear she threw out the blanket. Its a remembrance of the child she lost. I would have held onto it, but whatever.

I'll have to see if Adam and Melanie are hot or not. There are an awful lot of agenda posting on the boards and twitter. Its so un-Adam like to hit the sack with this woman. He's becoming Sharon like in using his body, and a little weird to use it in a chess match with your father.

Gardengal, she put it in a corrugated box, that to me looked empty, again, these writers, could be she just packed it away. Hope you can clear this up tomorrow.
    She put the bear in her suitcase and put the blanket in the box. It looked like she was saying good-bye to Adam and trying to stay strong about the con.

I think you're right about this part. She is in it for long haul now. She going to marry Dylan, live with him. It's the point of no return. She has to put the past in the past. The con has to work.

We all have to realize that Chelsea doesn't know Adam still loves her. She just knows that he choose NE over her and it looks like Adam still has work to do in that department. He has expressed regret etc, but she does't know that he still wants her back. Her anger equals the love she has for him. No one is that angry unless he/she still loves that person. Adam waffled so much last winter. He would tell Chelsea one thing and then tell Sharon another. It was aggravating. The NE gig was the last straw. I remember how she said that Adam could never put her first. I think she was right. We were all so mad at Adam back then. Now we see how depressed he is and how he regrets not choosing her. We just wish she could see it, too. I think the rest of the summer Adam will be wrapped up in NE and Victor. When he learns about the baby he will either have walked away or have taken a great fall. I still feel they are the end game. It just sucks because they have been apart for too long.

With Adam, it has been more about getting her to come back than him making the needed effort too woo her and get her to trust and believe in him and his love. He talked about being patient and waiting, but he is still putting the ball in her court. Plus, the shenanigans, were about her making the move.

Good point! That sneaky man. He is waiting for her to come back to him when he is the one who needs to win her back.

I think one of the reasons Adam is not openly pursuing her is because Chelsea has told him she is happy. Last year Sharon would not allow Adam to be happy. Over and over again he told Sharon he'd moved on and was happy for the first time. But she wouldn't back off even crashing the wedding to try and get him back. It showed that she didn't really care about his well-being. She just wanted what she wanted. Adam really cares for Chelsea.. Though he wants her back, he is not going to get in the way of her happiness. He just needs to start seeing signs that things aren't so perfect so he can go after his girl!

Good point and parallel. Sharon did back off after Chadam got married, but became very needy and dependent on Adam after the Chadam miscarriage and her own breakdown.

I know that Sharon is a popular character, and I like her when she is in a better frame of mind and thinking, but here is something that I find ironic. For example, we hear complaints about women being written too weak. Well, Chelsea is written as one of the stronger female characters, although we see chinks in that when it comes to being manipulated in influenced by Chloe, Dylan, and Victoria in recent weeks and months. Sharon has been continually written as one of the weakest women on the show.

I was under the impression Adam was not pursuing because of two reasons. One was she left him, and he was hurt by it. The second was because he didn't want to appear as dogging her in hopes she come back on her own.

Chelsea is a weak female. Not ingenue weak like Sharon. A guy just smiles, sleeps with her, and buys her dinner for her to be in love. That's not strength or intelligence. Chloe manipulates her. Dylan manipulates her. She does stand up to her mother and Adam. So guess maybe I am being harsh - she's half weak.

Very good point.

#12404   2013/06/28 11:44AM
    typower

I'm so glad Melanie is not a threat to Chadam!!

#12405   2013/06/28 11:45AM
    Ari1

Everyone set your dvr's! Chelsea starts to doubt Dullen on Wed! Hallelujah! Pass the wine!

#12406   2013/06/28 11:49AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote elizadolittle: Saying goodbye to Adam and trying to stay strong about the con. Whatever I'm sorry guys I can't support that. I am so mad she threw away Riley's blankie . LOL it's just a silly blanket but, that really bugged me.

Remember how we speculated they changed the date that Chels and Dylan had sex? Well they did, now supposedly it was only a month apart . Chels also looked quite pregnant in today's US ep. This story is just getting more and more stupid. I would love for them to have Stitch bring up how far along she looks

I have not watched this week's episodes yet, so the writers have done that huh? That is outrageous. Not to question that the baby is Adam's because it is, but to make it a month apart is insulting to the viewer. The last time between sex would have been less than two months, if we use the timeline of how Adam said they made love every night until they split. Of course, we understand the baby was conceived on New Year's which actually makes it a 2 1/2 month difference between the real and fake conception date.

Even Chelsea told Chloe at the Underground that she could not pull off Dylan being the father due to the differences in the time between the last Chadam and the first and only Chylan sex. Chelsea was not even wanting to make Dylan the baby daddy either.

Yes, some things do not make sense. It has been discussed that Dylan felt the baby move and/or kick as 12 weeks, but I must say that Adam felt the baby move last year with Chelsea when their pregnancy would have been at most around a two month pregnancy before miscarriage.

Riley's original due date was May although it was a part of an April episode this year. Adam said his son would be three months old when it really would only be two months.

I understand that SORAS is used and SOAP time is not necessarily the same as real time as multiple episodes are portrayed as one day in many cases. Still, changing facts about a storyline while the storyline is still ongoing is sloppy IMO.

I have seen comments from other posters that they will do a rewrite and make the baby dylans to keep chylan as a couple. I am prepared to stop watching this show if that happens.

#12407   2013/06/28 11:57AM
    3WishGenie

They are supposed to be filming the wedding and I'm guessing some type of reveal this week so I don't think they will change the paternity...not after all this!!

#12408   2013/06/28 12:10PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote elizadolittle: Saying goodbye to Adam and trying to stay strong about the con. Whatever I'm sorry guys I can't support that. I am so mad she threw away Riley's blankie . LOL it's just a silly blanket but, that really bugged me.

Remember how we speculated they changed the date that Chels and Dylan had sex? Well they did, now supposedly it was only a month apart . Chels also looked quite pregnant in today's US ep. This story is just getting more and more stupid. I would love for them to have Stitch bring up how far along she looks

I have not watched this week's episodes yet, so the writers have done that huh? That is outrageous. Not to question that the baby is Adam's because it is, but to make it a month apart is insulting to the viewer. The last time between sex would have been less than two months, if we use the timeline of how Adam said they made love every night until they split. Of course, we understand the baby was conceived on New Year's which actually makes it a 2 1/2 month difference between the real and fake conception date.

Even Chelsea told Chloe at the Underground that she could not pull off Dylan being the father due to the differences in the time between the last Chadam and the first and only Chylan sex. Chelsea was not even wanting to make Dylan the baby daddy either.

Yes, some things do not make sense. It has been discussed that Dylan felt the baby move and/or kick as 12 weeks, but I must say that Adam felt the baby move last year with Chelsea when their pregnancy would have been at most around a two month pregnancy before miscarriage.

Riley's original due date was May although it was a part of an April episode this year. Adam said his son would be three months old when it really would only be two months.

I understand that SORAS is used and SOAP time is not necessarily the same as real time as multiple episodes are portrayed as one day in many cases. Still, changing facts about a storyline while the storyline is still ongoing is sloppy IMO.

I have seen comments from other posters that they will do a rewrite and make the baby dylans to keep chylan as a couple. I am prepared to stop watching this show if that happens.

Some fans and posters really have no clue who suggest that stuff. Some of the same ones who gripe about Chelsea being immature show their worse immaturity in their posts and not being able to understand directions of storylines and clues. This is not Dylan's baby, period. Chylan will not remain a couple. They are being written a way too poorly, and I think on purpose. The nicy nice between Chylan that we are seeing should start changing before too long.

I will stop my rant there.

#12409   2013/06/28 12:10PM
    elizadolittle

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:

I've seen that speculation as well. That the first test could be a false positive. I am hoping that is just wishful thinking from Chelsea/Chadam haters.

#12410   2013/06/28 12:15PM
    cdhg

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:

I've seen that speculation as well. That the first test could be a false positive. I am hoping that is just wishful thinking from Chelsea/Chadam haters.

It is wild speculation. Something like that is only done if actors/characters are leaving the show or there are changes in writers.

There is no story for Chylan or Chylan raising the baby or Dylan having a baby IMO Dylan is not going to be a daddy and domesticated in his first year. This storyline brings out more of Dylan's dark side and character, gave him a reason to be in Genoa City, and leads to more storyline for him.

Chylan is being written as a poor substitute for Chadam, and I think on purpose. Writers seem to be taking Adam and Chelsea both through the mud, but unfortunately the most vocal of online fans see Chelsea as the bad one. Yes, some of this is agenda driven by those fans.
    The storyline also leads to more for Chadam as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 12:18PM
    « 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list