List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 08:11PM, Views: 1463470, Replies: 30992
    « 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 » »| page:
    #11631   2013/06/16 07:46AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

I just thought of another connection to earlier story lines. When Adam and Sharon first got together, adam was conning her. He knew her baby was alive but didn't tell her. If I remember correctly they got together fast with not much build up to their romance and their relationship was built on a lie just like chylan's. I think adam can forgive chelsea bc he's been in her situation before.

#11632   2013/06/16 07:54AM
    Jonathan1993

Quote Ari1: I just thought of another connection to earlier story lines. When Adam and Sharon first got together, adam was conning her. He knew her baby was alive but didn't tell her. If I remember correctly they got together fast with not much build up to their romance and their relationship was built on a lie just like chylan's. I think adam can forgive chelsea bc he's been in her situation before.

Yeah he'll no doubt forgive her without question, he'll probably plant a good one on her and say he forgive her when the lie comes out. He'll be there for her like he was when she came to gc. I think watching a chylan romance will be like watching kim kardashian and kris humphries, don't get me wrong i love MCE but chylan is so fake it's not even funny.Adam is her soulmate without question IMO this s/l is just a big bump in the road to rebuild them to be stronger than ever. The writers will not screw there golden boy MM out of the spotlight. Team chadam

#11633   2013/06/16 07:57AM
    Georgia rain

Quote Ari1: I'm glad the down the rows spoilers no longer say adam and Sharon's relationship take another turn. Let's hope this stays dead!

I think that has already played out with the conversation the other day when Sharon told Adam that he would never have her love.

#11634   2013/06/16 08:17AM
    Ari1

Quote Georgia rain:
    Quote Ari1: I'm glad the down the rows spoilers no longer say adam and Sharon's relationship take another turn. Let's hope this stays dead!

I think that has already played out with the conversation the other day when Sharon told Adam that he would never have her love.

I think so, too. Those spoilers had me worried, though. I'm just glad that's over.

#11635   2013/06/16 08:24AM
    justtwocents

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Flare:

Please let it stay dead! Bring us Chadam...A true love story!

Yes, I remember adam saying how he was miserable until he met chelsea. He said that he was happy for the first time with chelsea. And he said chelsea was his one great love. Shadam is dead. Let's hurry up with the epic romance called chadam.

I will second this! I love how they are making it clear to us that Chadam is the great epic love and there is only ONE. Every other woman who is not Chelsea is meaningless to Adam.

They need to stop torturing us and start rewarding us for our patience. First we had to sit through that pukefest called Shadam for months now its this Chylan mess that makes me want to vomit. I feel like Adam. When is something wonderful going to happen for us Chadam fans??!! I want a time and a date LOL

JC tweeted a photo today of the story board and I am hopeful that this s/l is coming to an end in the not too distant future. It showed Chadam together between Villy and Niktor. The most clueless man in GC Dullan has latched on to Shick! I wont be unrealistic and think that Chadam are back together but I will be happy with them being in a s/l that doesnt involve either Sharon or Dullan! Like Likey, they need to be given a chance to work through their problems! Lil Chadam deserves its real family together.

Dullan, 3Wish? Brilliant!!

#11636   2013/06/16 01:17PM
    Gemini50

Quote Ari1: I really hope MCE wins. I remember watching that scene she submitted in real time and thought wow that deserves an Emmy. It was so realistic. MM should have submitted the same reel.

My exact sentiments. I love MCE and I love that scene. Have watched it several times. I think I will watch one more time before the show.

MM and MCE are the golden couple. I thought the same thing, MM should have submitted the same scene...JMO.

#11637   2013/06/16 01:25PM
    TwoOfEach

Happy Father's Day to MM. Hope he and MCE bring home the Emmys tonight.

#11638   2013/06/16 02:42PM
    Gemini50

There is a short invertview with MCE today just before Emmys on HLNTV.com....she makes some interesting/telling comments. Could be very positive is how I took it.....

#11639   2013/06/16 03:05PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Gemini50: There is a short invertview with MCE today just before Emmys on HLNTV.com....she makes some interesting/telling comments. Could be very positive is how I took it.....

What did she say? I'm curious now.

#11640   2013/06/16 03:17PM
    Gemini50

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Gemini50: There is a short invertview with MCE today just before Emmys on HLNTV.com....she makes some interesting/telling comments. Could be very positive is how I took it.....

What did she say? I'm curious now.

She commented that the story gets juicy, juicy, there are fireworks and there is a tug of war.....I chose to think it could be Adam and Chelsea against Dylan....Hope I am right.

« 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list