List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 09:21AM, Views: 1461836, Replies: 30967
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2012/05/05 06:14PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#102   2012/05/05 06:15PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote GrandGrace: I am not calling for them to have children ... but I am interested in what happens next, Hopefully this one time they will get Victor. One can only hope.

I want to see them get Victor but at the same time fall in love with each other and get married and then have their baby

Chadam to the top

#103   2012/05/05 06:35PM
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#104   2012/05/05 06:50PM
    Very Hot Pepper

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote GrandGrace: I am not calling for them to have children ... but I am interested in what happens next, Hopefully this one time they will get Victor. One can only hope.

I want to see them get Victor but at the same time fall in love with each other and get married and then have their baby

It is early to be thinking about them having children....I do want that for them eventually! I am so sick of Victor bullying Adam, and asking him to so his dirty work! Chelsea is a good person. She gave her child to those creeps for god's sake! I hope that they take the money and bulid a multi-million dollar company with it and get Victor good! I love Chadam and I want them to have it all!

#105   2012/05/05 06:55PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Very Hot Pepper:
    Quote Axl Rose:

It is early to be thinking about them having children....I do want that for them eventually! I am so sick of Victor bullying Adam, and asking him to so his dirty work! Chelsea is a good person. She gave her child to those creeps for god's sake! I hope that they take the money and bulid a multi-million dollar company with it and get Victor good! I love Chadam and I want them to have it all!

Me too, they can take Victor's money and with that build a multi-million dollar company separate from Newman Enterprises, separate from BON, Adam's own company completely from scratch and then get Victor good and then fall in love and get married and then start having kids

#106   2012/05/05 06:58PM
    Very Hot Pepper

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Very Hot Pepper:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Me too, they can take Victor's money and with that build a multi-million dollar company separate from Newman Enterprises, separate from BON, Adam's own company completely from scratch and then get Victor good and then fall in love and get married and then start having kids

EXACTLY! Then they can have a big wedding and then make little AJ and Angela! BTW....GREAT NAMES! Chadam is Y&R!

#107   2012/05/05 07:04PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Very Hot Pepper:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Very Hot Pepper:
    Quote Axl Rose:

EXACTLY! Then they can have a big wedding and then make little AJ and Angela! BTW....GREAT NAMES! Chadam is Y&R!

I know right, I am glad that someone agrees

#108   2012/05/05 08:07PM
    Babyblue bub...

Quote Penny 4 ur thoughts: I am a big Chadam fan. They are what is RIGHT with Y&R! They have such natural chemistry. It has been exciting and beautiful watching their story unfold. Beautiful couple and a perfect match!

ITA! I love how natural and comfortable they are with each other. They can be themselves with each other. Adam smiles, jokes and is happy and easy going with Chelsea. He is so relaxed and sweet and supportive of her instead of the other way around! Chelsea is beautiful, with a lot of spunk! I love them together, they are so good for each other! GREAT COUPLE! We need more love scenes with Chadam!

#109   2012/05/06 01:32AM
    Adams pants

Quote Very Hot Pepper:
    Quote Axl Rose:

I agree with you on all points! Both Chelsea and Adam have suffered enough, it is their time to shine and build an amazing life for themselves. I want them to have the world at their feet! They deserve it and they are the reason that I am still tuning in! I LOVE CHADAM!

#110   2012/05/06 04:19AM
    Doll baby

When they made Chadam.....they broke the mold! Chadam is the future! Have a great sunday Chadam fans!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list