List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 10:52PM, Views: 1363174, Replies: 30072
    « 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 » »| page:
    #10371   2013/05/28 11:45AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    3WishGenie

Quote gardengal: We are soon past the stage of Chelsea teaching Adam a lesson. Not to mention to learn the lesson, Adam needs to know the subject matter. He suspects he is the father, but after seeing the CDN dayahead spoiler I fear he will be back out of the loop.

I am now bordering on hating this story. Chelsea is about to lose any sympathy from borderline fans. Poor girl can't even be the standard bad girl. Chels is becoming stupid and selfish just to make Super Dylan super. She will be needing a redemption story at the rate this Jason part 2 propfest is creeping along.

Let me explain one thing about myself. I started watching Y&R several years ago to escape the Jason Morgan and Sonny the Idiot show. It doesn't escape me how our fearless executive producer is ripping the fake baby story right off of GH. Its a wonder Guza isn't writing this particular story.

Chadam -separately and together are suffering from this debacle. Chelsea could read Adam like a book, as he could her. I would love to think they will be stronger when they reunite, but at this rate Chelsea is being thrown under a stuck in the mud bus. Its a good thing they have this fashion story going, or MCE would be likely thrown away when its all said and done.

Of course JFP is all about making her golden boy look good. I understood why Chelsea wanted to keep it a secret at the beginning but the way Adam has point blank made it clear he wants her and the baby it no longer makes any sense. Even Adam's been declawed in favor of Dylan. I'm still hoping things will turn around for our couple!

#10372   2013/05/28 11:45AM
    Gemini50

[quote]Quote 3WishGenie: [quote]Quote justtwocents: Did anyone else catch these three words from Vikki on Monday's US epi: "I CHOOSE BILLY." Maybe it was my imagination but Adam seemed a bit stung when he heard those words -- especially since Chelsea has recently shouted at Adam how he chose NE over her.

So I saw on one of the SPOILERS that wedding bells are in Chylan's future. Not digging that at all. I don't think they'll go through with it (better not!!) but I'm concerned that Chelsea is taking this too far and she's going to end up ticking Adam off -- making his learning of the little one not nearly as sweet. I will be SO disappointed if this happens. Sigh.

Still curious about the new "turn" in Shadam's relationship. I hope they're calling it quits for good.[/quote]

By the way he ignored her presence yesterday it's pretty much a done deal that Shadam is kaput. Couldn't even stand the sight of her lol

I very much doubt Adam would let the wedding go through. Then again I could be wrong. He does have Anita on his side. She would be completely against her daughter marrying Dylan!! He lives in a "poorhouse", in her words LOL[/qu

I wish Anita would tell him.

#10373   2013/05/28 11:52AM
    gardengal

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote gardengal: We are soon past the stage of Chelsea teaching Adam a lesson. Not to mention to learn the lesson, Adam needs to know the subject matter. He suspects he is the father, but after seeing the CDN dayahead spoiler I fear he will be back out of the loop.

I am now bordering on hating this story. Chelsea is about to lose any sympathy from borderline fans. Poor girl can't even be the standard bad girl. Chels is becoming stupid and selfish just to make Super Dylan super. She will be needing a redemption story at the rate this Jason part 2 propfest is creeping along.

Let me explain one thing about myself. I started watching Y&R several years ago to escape the Jason Morgan and Sonny the Idiot show. It doesn't escape me how our fearless executive producer is ripping the fake baby story right off of GH. Its a wonder Guza isn't writing this particular story.

Chadam -separately and together are suffering from this debacle. Chelsea could read Adam like a book, as he could her. I would love to think they will be stronger when they reunite, but at this rate Chelsea is being thrown under a stuck in the mud bus. Its a good thing they have this fashion story going, or MCE would be likely thrown away when its all said and done.

This is so discouraging. Chylan wedding I do not like at all. MCE out of the show (if that's what you mean). CHADAM
    never reuniting. All this for Dylan. In no way does CHYLAN have the chemistry CHADAM have. So what is the conclusion here. CHYLAN will replace CHADAM so that SHADAM can reunite, a very neat trick by the writers and JFP.
    I am so not liking this story at all. They have taken the joy of this baby and trashed it completely, especially if Adam is in the dark forever. When will this man find out.
    Surely it will be before the birth or at time of birth. I too am really disliking this story and what they are doing to MCE. I hope MCE is not out of the show. You also wrote when CHADAM reunite. Not sure if I am understanding your post.

I don't think any of this has to due with Shadam. I fully expect the popularity of Sharon will ultimately lead the character to Dylan. This is about the propping of Dylan. For some reason Steve Burton has earned the title of number one FOJ(friend of Jill Farrens Phelps). Anything and anyone will be sacrificed to make the character of Dylan succeed on the show. The only good thing is CBS is not ABC.

Soaps are fluid. Reaction to Chelsea in this story will be instrumental for her long term viability. The good news is she is the lone fashion designer, and potential mother of an Adam heir. Yet if the hate or dislike of Chelsea continue to mount, she will be expendable. I being negative on that, but its due to being a battered GH fan who expects the worse.

I guess Chylan will lead us back to Chadam. Chadam still is quite popular. Yet you have another FOJ coming over to play a paralegal at NE. Goes back to the fluidity of soaps. Should this paralegal and Adam become "popular", than who knows if we get Chadam.

My main point is we are now entering a phase were damage is being done to both Adam and Chelsea. This fake daddy thing needs to be over, and the truth needs to be reveal. If Chylan happens despite the truth, then its not quite as bad for Chelsea. It makes Adam knowingly suffer. In theory its a path back to Chadam You just have to excuse rantson JFP and SB. It hasn't been the first one - just different soap boards.

#10374   2013/05/28 12:02PM
    Gemini50

Quote 3WishGenie:

Of course JFP is all about making her golden boy look good. I understood why Chelsea wanted to keep it a secret at the beginning but the way Adam has point blank made it clear he wants her and the baby it no longer makes any sense. Even Adam's been declawed in favor of Dylan. I'm still hoping things will turn around for our couple!

It was only a matter of time that JFP's Golden Boy would be front and centre. What I do not get is that since January Adam has been feeling hurt that Chelsea left him. It has been consistent and now he is even more hurt that baby is not his and Dylan is with Chelsea. We hear from the fortune teller Adam deeply loves Chels, regrets he hurt her, wants to fix things, wants to be in the baby's life.
    Maybe this is a clue. Fortune teller never said Adam wants to be in Chelsea's life...We have been given many positives about how Adam feels about Chelsea, then why would the outcome not be CHADAM. I find it totally bizare that Adam still has no proof that the baby is his. Anita, Vicky, Chloe, fortune teller, they all know and we know they know why have them know if Adam is to remain in the dark. Unless they will be used later as witnesses. The second chances speech from Adam still bothers me. So far he has done nothing to act on that with Chelsea. I can't help thinking this is JFP and JG way to dismantle CHADAM for good
    get the viewers to like/accept CHYLAN so SHADAM can happen again and the viewers will accept it. Their solution to all their problems.....personally dismantling CHADAM is the biggest mistake they will ever make. Talk about passing on a golden opportunity.. Golden couple is CHADAM.

I'm getting so tired of Dylan and his plans...

#10375   2013/05/28 12:23PM
    TwoOfEach

Seriously, you guys are kidding me.

Right now Adam is all about Chelsea and the baby, and instead of celebrating this thread is all gloom about how things could go wrong.

Chelsea is far enough along for the big 3-D ultrasound. That puts her around 22-24 weeks (1/1 is 23 weeks) so there is ZERO chance that the writers are planning a bait and switch. This is a Newman baby and this time the baby lives.

Adam has ZERO interest in Sharon right now. He gives Anita more time of day in tomorrow's Canadian than he does Sharon. If the writers are planning on going for another round of Shadam, they have a lousy way of showing it.

Melanie Daniels is a recurring character brought on for the games between Victor and Adam--for all we know she's a spy for Victor. She is not a FOJ as she barely lasted a year on GH and was pretty much hated at the end of her tenure. Anyone who can't make a relationship with Jonathan Jackson (Lucky) work is no threat to MCE.

The real problem for Chadam is Chylan. Josh Griffith is infatuated with this couple and Steve Burton is an FOJ 2x over. However, it's much too early to saddle Dylan down with a wife and kid so I don't see it lasting. We will probably get other rounds of Chylan in the future though.

Best guess is that we have to endure another month of Chylan with an increasingly desperate Adam trying to break them up/prove the baby is his. I think both paternity secrets break open during July sweeps.

#10376   2013/05/28 12:25PM
    3WishGenie

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Gemini50:

This is so discouraging. Chylan wedding I do not like at all. MCE out of the show (if that's what you mean). CHADAM
    never reuniting. All this for Dylan. In no way does CHYLAN have the chemistry CHADAM have. So what is the conclusion here. CHYLAN will replace CHADAM so that SHADAM can reunite, a very neat trick by the writers and JFP.
    I am so not liking this story at all. They have taken the joy of this baby and trashed it completely, especially if Adam is in the dark forever. When will this man find out.
    Surely it will be before the birth or at time of birth. I too am really disliking this story and what they are doing to MCE. I hope MCE is not out of the show. You also wrote when CHADAM reunite. Not sure if I am understanding your post.

I don't think any of this has to due with Shadam. I fully expect the popularity of Sharon will ultimately lead the character to Dylan. This is about the propping of Dylan. For some reason Steve Burton has earned the title of number one FOJ(friend of Jill Farrens Phelps). Anything and anyone will be sacrificed to make the character of Dylan succeed on the show. The only good thing is CBS is not ABC.

Soaps are fluid. Reaction to Chelsea in this story will be instrumental for her long term viability. The good news is she is the lone fashion designer, and potential mother of an Adam heir. Yet if the hate or dislike of Chelsea continue to mount, she will be expendable. I being negative on that, but its due to being a battered GH fan who expects the worse.

I guess Chylan will lead us back to Chadam. Chadam still is quite popular. Yet you have another FOJ coming over to play a paralegal at NE. Goes back to the fluidity of soaps. Should this paralegal and Adam become "popular", than who knows if we get Chadam.

My main point is we are now entering a phase were damage is being done to both Adam and Chelsea. This fake daddy thing needs to be over, and the truth needs to be reveal. If Chylan happens despite the truth, then its not quite as bad for Chelsea. It makes Adam knowingly suffer. In theory its a path back to Chadam You just have to excuse rantson JFP and SB. It hasn't been the first one - just different soap boards.

GH also left me a bad taste with regards to Jason Morgan lol. Stopped watching the show as it became too much! The only solace I find on Y&R is that SBu is not on a blistering filming schedule like he was on GH so it's not physically possible for him to eat the show up. He currently has no other storyline going on, only this baby one. Even his contact with Avery has been kept to a minimum.

I still believe this is a Chadam story. Chadam are the leads and Dylan is a supporting character. He is the one causing angst for Adam. There is still a chance that Adam is the one to figure it out and blow the whole thing to smithereens. Chylan could still continue after he knows the truth if they truly intend to drag this out.

#10377   2013/05/28 01:38PM
    Janvi

Quote butterfly affect: @gardengirl who said anything about Chelsea teaching Adam a lesson? I was talking about the whole s/l in general. I agree Chelsea isn't making bright decisions but I highly doubt she will lose all sympathy. She isn't first and I doubt she will be the last character that committs a crime. Honestly quite a few characters have done worse and are still loved and rooted for.

You're right. She's not the first character to pull a stunt like this and I'm sure her character will recover in time, but her reasons for lying to Adam right now make no sense and that is what's causing a lot of people to become frustrated with her.

I was with her up until the scene at OTB where Adam told her that he wouldn't want her to go through the pain of losing another child. That should have been a flashing neon sign to her that he wouldn't try to take the baby away from her, but instead of telling him the truth, she goes on to lie right to his face when he practically begged her to be honest with him.

Chelsea has every right to be suspicious of Adam's intentions where she is concerned after the way he treated her after the miscarriage, but being a lousy husband does not automatically mean that he will be a lousy father, and it's certainly not a reason to keep the man away from his child while allowing another man to play daddy. For all of Adam's faults, he's still the man who saved Chelsea's life and delivered her son when they would have otherwise died if he didn't go looking for her. How quickly she forgets the good things he's done for her while only focusing on the bad.

I hate so much that Dylan got to see Adam's baby first while he's been reduced to stalking Chylan all because Chelsea can't bring herself to tell the truth.

#10378   2013/05/28 01:40PM
    butterfly af...

Quote TwoOfEach: Seriously, you guys are kidding me.

Right now Adam is all about Chelsea and the baby, and instead of celebrating this thread is all gloom about how things could go wrong.

Chelsea is far enough along for the big 3-D ultrasound. That puts her around 22-24 weeks (1/1 is 23 weeks) so there is ZERO chance that the writers are planning a bait and switch. This is a Newman baby and this time the baby lives.
    This!!
    Adam has ZERO interest in Sharon right now. He gives Anita more time of day in tomorrow's Canadian than he does Sharon. If the writers are planning on going for another round of Shadam, they have a lousy way of showing it.

Melanie Daniels is a recurring character brought on for the games between Victor and Adam--for all we know she's a spy for Victor. She is not a FOJ as she barely lasted a year on GH and was pretty much hated at the end of her tenure. Anyone who can't make a relationship with Jonathan Jackson (Lucky) work is no threat to MCE.

The real problem for Chadam is Chylan. Josh Griffith is infatuated with this couple and Steve Burton is an FOJ 2x over. However, it's much too early to saddle Dylan down with a wife and kid so I don't see it lasting. We will probably get other rounds of Chylan in the future though.

Best guess is that we have to endure another month of Chylan with an increasingly desperate Adam trying to break them up/prove the baby is his. I think both paternity secrets break open during July sweeps.

#10379   2013/05/28 01:52PM
    TwoOfEach

I hate so much that Dylan got to see Adam's baby first while he's been reduced to stalking Chylan all because Chelsea can't bring herself to tell the truth.

I agree 100%.

#10380   2013/05/28 03:18PM
    Soapfan326

Quote TwoOfEach:

I agree 100%.

ITA. I think that Adam should demand a paternity test, or he could bribe Anita for the info. I think chelsea should have an amino because of the eye condition that runs in Adam's family. How could Dylan not realize how big the fetus was. The writers are making Dylan very stupid and controlling. I will be so mad if chylan get married there relationship is based on a lie. Adam needs to man up and tell chelsea how he feels and stop wallowing in self pity.

« 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list