List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 03:51AM, Views: 1575243, Replies: 31929
    « 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 » »| page:
    #10361   2013/05/28 08:15AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gemini50

Just voted. Love CHADAM.

#10362   2013/05/28 08:54AM
    justtwocents

Did anyone else catch these three words from Vikki on Monday's US epi: "I CHOOSE BILLY." Maybe it was my imagination but Adam seemed a bit stung when he heard those words -- especially since Chelsea has recently shouted at Adam how he chose NE over her.

So I saw on one of the SPOILERS that wedding bells are in Chylan's future. Not digging that at all. I don't think they'll go through with it (better not!!) but I'm concerned that Chelsea is taking this too far and she's going to end up ticking Adam off -- making his learning of the little one not nearly as sweet. I will be SO disappointed if this happens. Sigh.

Still curious about the new "turn" in Shadam's relationship. I hope they're calling it quits for good.

#10363   2013/05/28 08:54AM
    Gemini50

MCE's Emmy Nom reel is on main page of soaps.com for viewing. It is great. Hope she wins! CHADAM together are riveting. I wonder what reel MM submitted. I would like to watch it.

#10364   2013/05/28 10:50AM
    Lolacat

Chadam was # 2 in the first round at TV sources Spring Couple Showdown. Round # 2 starts today. You can vote as much as you like. tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/05/spring-supercouple-showdown-round-2/

#10365   2013/05/28 11:01AM
    butterfly af...

That's how I took it as well twocents. I think part of this Chelsea and baby s/l is a big part of teaching Adam a valuable lesson. Family first. Nick not too long ago told Adam the same thing so I think he is learning it the hard way. Chelsea is wrong for what shes doing but at the same time I totally get why she has done it. If Adam wants to be in this Childs life he's going to have to get his Priorities straight.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/28 11:04AM
    #10366   2013/05/28 11:19AM
    gardengal

We are soon past the stage of Chelsea teaching Adam a lesson. Not to mention to learn the lesson, Adam needs to know the subject matter. He suspects he is the father, but after seeing the CDN dayahead spoiler I fear he will be back out of the loop.

I am now bordering on hating this story. Chelsea is about to lose any sympathy from borderline fans. Poor girl can't even be the standard bad girl. Chels is becoming stupid and selfish just to make Super Dylan super. She will be needing a redemption story at the rate this Jason part 2 propfest is creeping along.

Let me explain one thing about myself. I started watching Y&R several years ago to escape the Jason Morgan and Sonny the Idiot show. It doesn't escape me how our fearless executive producer is ripping the fake baby story right off of GH. Its a wonder Guza isn't writing this particular story.

Chadam -separately and together are suffering from this debacle. Chelsea could read Adam like a book, as he could her. I would love to think they will be stronger when they reunite, but at this rate Chelsea is being thrown under a stuck in the mud bus. Its a good thing they have this fashion story going, or MCE would be likely thrown away when its all said and done.

#10367   2013/05/28 11:21AM
    3WishGenie

Quote justtwocents: Did anyone else catch these three words from Vikki on Monday's US epi: "I CHOOSE BILLY." Maybe it was my imagination but Adam seemed a bit stung when he heard those words -- especially since Chelsea has recently shouted at Adam how he chose NE over her.

So I saw on one of the SPOILERS that wedding bells are in Chylan's future. Not digging that at all. I don't think they'll go through with it (better not!!) but I'm concerned that Chelsea is taking this too far and she's going to end up ticking Adam off -- making his learning of the little one not nearly as sweet. I will be SO disappointed if this happens. Sigh.

Still curious about the new "turn" in Shadam's relationship. I hope they're calling it quits for good.

By the way he ignored her presence yesterday it's pretty much a done deal that Shadam is kaput. Couldn't even stand the sight of her lol

I very much doubt Adam would let the wedding go through. Then again I could be wrong. He does have Anita on his side. She would be completely against her daughter marrying Dylan!! He lives in a "poorhouse", in her words LOL

#10368   2013/05/28 11:31AM
    Gemini50

Quote gardengal: We are soon past the stage of Chelsea teaching Adam a lesson. Not to mention to learn the lesson, Adam needs to know the subject matter. He suspects he is the father, but after seeing the CDN dayahead spoiler I fear he will be back out of the loop.

I am now bordering on hating this story. Chelsea is about to lose any sympathy from borderline fans. Poor girl can't even be the standard bad girl. Chels is becoming stupid and selfish just to make Super Dylan super. She will be needing a redemption story at the rate this Jason part 2 propfest is creeping along.

Let me explain one thing about myself. I started watching Y&R several years ago to escape the Jason Morgan and Sonny the Idiot show. It doesn't escape me how our fearless executive producer is ripping the fake baby story right off of GH. Its a wonder Guza isn't writing this particular story.

Chadam -separately and together are suffering from this debacle. Chelsea could read Adam like a book, as he could her. I would love to think they will be stronger when they reunite, but at this rate Chelsea is being thrown under a stuck in the mud bus. Its a good thing they have this fashion story going, or MCE would be likely thrown away when its all said and done.

This is so discouraging. Chylan wedding I do not like at all. MCE out of the show (if that's what you mean). CHADAM
    never reuniting. All this for Dylan. In no way does CHYLAN have the chemistry CHADAM have. So what is the conclusion here. CHYLAN will replace CHADAM so that SHADAM can reunite, a very neat trick by the writers and JFP.
    I am so not liking this story at all. They have taken the joy of this baby and trashed it completely, especially if Adam is in the dark forever. When will this man find out.
    Surely it will be before the birth or at time of birth. I too am really disliking this story and what they are doing to MCE. I hope MCE is not out of the show. You also wrote when CHADAM reunite. Not sure if I am understanding your post.

#10369   2013/05/28 11:39AM
    Gemini50

Quote justtwocents: Did anyone else catch these three words from Vikki on Monday's US epi: "I CHOOSE BILLY." Maybe it was my imagination but Adam seemed a bit stung when he heard those words -- especially since Chelsea has recently shouted at Adam how he chose NE over her.

I will be so disappointed if they get married too. I just do not see them as long term and the baby is not his. I hate it. Really I don't see chemistry. MCE is always tops.

I choose Billy line definitely bothered Adam. Wait till you see the scene at the gym. Nick, Dylan and Billy are all
    blaming Adam for Chelsea leaving him and defending Chelsea.
    There is also a scene with Adam and Anita that I thought was interesting in that I think Anita was trying to encite Adam to go after Chelsea or she was trying to find out if he still loved her daughter. Adam looked furious walked out and then went to the hospital where he saw Dylan and Chelsea leaving. I hope Anita tells him so the wedding doesn't happen.

The SHADAM relationship I hope is not a renuite. I won't watch if that is the case. I just cannot stomach SHADAM at all, even as friends. Their presence on screen is so obnoxious to me, so I definitely will not watch week of June 3. I will read comments.

#10370   2013/05/28 11:43AM
    butterfly af...

@gardengirl who said anything about Chelsea teaching Adam a lesson? I was talking about the whole s/l in general. I agree Chelsea isn't making bright decisions but I highly doubt she will lose all sympathy. She isn't first and I doubt she will be the last character that committs a crime. Honestly quite a few characters have done worse and are still loved and rooted for.

« 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list