List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 05:46PM, Views: 1462424, Replies: 30981
    « 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 » »| page:
    #10341   2013/05/27 06:19PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    jamilah

Spring Super Couple round 1 results

Chadam is #2 with 713 votes.

#10342   2013/05/27 06:20PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote redlicorice: Chelsea is taking a beating on twitter from the other couples fans. Saying she looked awful in that blouse she wore on today's US show. They say she is to broad for it and has linebacker shoulders.. Team Chadam!

They are just jealous. Adam threw the blonde one over and is obsessed with Chels now. And for all their talk about protecting Sharon from daddy with no evidence to support it, Adam didn't breathe a word of his suspicions about Chelsea to Victor. So who is he really protecting?

#10343   2013/05/27 06:41PM
    cdhg

In reading posts and thinking, part of the time I think the writers are trying to kill MAB couples and create their own like Chylan, in hopes of making it a supercouple with the sweetness, googy eyes and smiles, and romantic encounters on the way. To top it off with some Dylan/Chelsea/Avery triangle, or Dylan/Chelsea/Sharon triangle with Adam doing his own thing or with this new paralegal, would one think they were trying to create a new show or tank the show going that route.

Common sense tells me that eventually Chadam reunites and that there is some good to come at toward, at the end, or after the storyline. If not, then why do the pregnancy story and drag out the angst in the first place, if not for a great reunite story. Why continue to show Chadam have scenes and do fight scenes if that is not the case? If the purpose was to kill the couple then a quick reunite with a very boring or bad storyline with no love would be the way to do it, so I do think there has to be purpose to all of this.

I hope that Chelsea saying on Friday that that would never want the same things at the same time as a sign of this couple not being on the same page and missing those opportunities to get back together. Then, her saying starting a new life with the baby and his father would be poetic if in the end that indeed becomes true in regards to Chadam.

I liked Friday's episode with the couple pairings, especially the Chadam scenes. I liked the Villy ones to because I thought they were funny.

#10344   2013/05/27 06:48PM
    cdhg

Last I checked on SoapCentral Chadam was still leading the poll. It was

1. Chadam 105
    2. Shick 101
    3. Chylan 90
    4. Davery
    5. Shadam
    6. Navery

Davery, Shadam, and Navery were pretty far behind, and I was surprised at the poor showing of Shadam.

Not that it would matter, but maybe it would not be a bad thing twitter the results to Y & R writers and such. I am not one who would want to be like some and send crazy letters and tweets to writers and actors over a storyline, character, or couple, but it is nice that Chadam is getting such support in this poll and the other Spring Super Couple Poll.

I noticed they had moved up to number 5 in the CBS SID poll this past time. I am not familiar with B & B that much, but I believe Chadam was the highest ranked couple this time, of those couples not currently together. Phack made it to number 4 in that poll this time, which was a little surprising. Shadam has dropped to 8.

#10345   2013/05/27 07:33PM
    cdhg

After reading some information about Canadian episode in one of the threads, hopefully Adam doesn't get to the point where he trusts no one and either has not fight to win back Chelsea or would want to be back with her. It was encouraging that the fortune teller told Chelsea about Adam's feelings. I am not into fortune tellers, but maybe for the show Adam needs to visit and learn why Chelsea is afraid to tell him the truth.

I knew MM mentioned about Adam realizing the one constant in his life was himself and was going on a journey or self perahps being that "army of one" and putting up emotional walls. We have been seeing that in these episodes. His approach right now seems so focused on the truth about the baby first and then on Chelsea, that he is not taking the right approaches to get to the truth. Adam either needs to go hard after Chelsea with his more tender and loving side or just get his pride out of the way and start being more cordial with Chelsea. She has come closer to revealing the truth when he has shown himself more vulnerable or in the case of the coma, completely vulnerable. I thought there was a chance he might be pleased that she told him in the coma, providing he remembers the rest of the coma scene.

Hopefully, he and Chelsea can build back a relationship and some trust after this plays out. It may take her saving his life in some dramatic scene while revealing the truth to smooth things over. His life being on the line again, might be what it takes to convince her to tell him the truth, if he does not find out in another way first.

If this plays out with Adam suing for sole custody and being the heel throughout and at the end with Dylan being the hero throughout and at the end, I will find this storyline nauseating. I want to see some of the heroic, good Adam come and see some chinks in Dylan's armor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 07:43PM
    #10346   2013/05/27 07:44PM
    Gemini50

Quote cdhg: After reading some information about Canadian episode in one of the threads, hopefully Adam doesn't get to the point where he trusts no one and either has not fight to win back Chelsea or would want to be back with her. It was encouraging that the fortune teller told Chelsea about Adam's feelings. I am not into fortune tellers, but maybe for the show Adam needs to visit and learn why Chelsea is afraid to tell him the truth.

I knew MM mentioned about Adam realizing the one constant in his life was himself and was going on a journey or self perahps being that "army of one" and putting up emotional walls. We have been seeing that in these episodes. His approach right now seems so focused on the truth about the baby first and then on Chelsea, that he is not taking the right approaches to get to the truth. Adam either needs to go hard after Chelsea with his more tender and loving side or just get his pride out of the way and start being more cordial with Chelsea. She has come closer to revealing the truth when he has shown himself more vulnerable or in the case of the coma, completely vulnerable. I thought there was a chance he might be pleased that she told him in the coma, providing he remembers the rest of the coma scene.

Hopefully, he and Chelsea can build back a relationship and some trust after this plays out. It may take her saving his life in some dramatic scene while revealing the truth to smooth things over. His life being on the line again, might be what it takes to convince her to tell him the truth, if he does not find out in another way first.

He may just give up. However, all along it's been about the baby and him trying to find out eventually, would the writers do a turnaround on this who story. Really does not make for good drama, IMO, they are always advertising the drama on Y&R. for him to forget Chelsea and the baby seems counter productive to the whole baby story.

#10347   2013/05/27 07:50PM
    Gemini50

For those of you who saw Monday's Cdn or anyone who wishes to comment, did you think in the scene with Anita and Adam, Anita was fishing trying to find out if Adam still loves Chelsea or perhaps she was trying to rile him for some reason? Was it Dylan or Anita who mentioned to Adam that Chelsea was having a sonogram today?

The Sharon/Adam relationship right now. Can it be that they are trashing it so that we buy into Sharon is not Adam's one and only love/soulmate, making it more possible for a CHADAM reunite?

Just putting my thoughts out there for comment.

Dylan buying CL is interesting, they are putting Dylan character front and centrea already and he only arrived in Feb or Mar.

Avery and Leslie law firm, are they setting up for a major court case/s....Avery...Dylan/Adam/Chelsea custody case and ...Leslie...Neil may need a lawyer soon as well, sorry about Neil comment.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 07:56PM
    #10348   2013/05/27 07:56PM
    cdhg

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cdhg: After reading some information about Canadian episode in one of the threads, hopefully Adam doesn't get to the point where he trusts no one and either has not fight to win back Chelsea or would want to be back with her. It was encouraging that the fortune teller told Chelsea about Adam's feelings. I am not into fortune tellers, but maybe for the show Adam needs to visit and learn why Chelsea is afraid to tell him the truth.

He may just give up. However, all along it's been about the baby and him trying to find out eventually, would the writers do a turnaround on this who story. Really does not make for good drama, IMO, they are always advertising the drama on Y&R. for him to forget Chelsea and the baby seems counter productive to the whole baby story.

I would not say giving up on the finding the truth, but perhaps utilizing better methods of getting to it and get his pride out of the way. It is interesting how he has owned up to his fault for the marriage falling apart, even most recently in an early May episode at OTB with Chelsea. He has done that previously with her too. It sounds like he may want her to take some responsibility too.

He definitely will not forget about Chelsea and the baby, although he may numb the pain with Scotch, work, and women.

This may be far fetched, but I wonder if part of his plan for getting Newman back private would be a way to truly show his love for Victor and then turn around and exit showing he love for Chelsea. I figure Adam wants both the cake and punch with Newman, his Queen Chelsea and his Prince or Princess child.

Still, if he can get NE back fully into the Newman family and then walk away, perhaps he could get Chelsea back if it not too late.

I hope Chelsea does not continue to go to far either. She just isn't thinking about how bad she is hurting Adam and she may have to truly come to grips with that and overcome her fears to help him when he needs it.

#10349   2013/05/27 08:03PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Gemini50:

I would not say giving up on the finding the truth, but perhaps utilizing better methods of getting to it and get his pride out of the way. It is interesting how he has owned up to his fault for the marriage falling apart, even most recently in an early May episode at OTB with Chelsea. He has done that previously with her too. It sounds like he may want her to take some responsibility too.

He definitely will not forget about Chelsea and the baby, although he may numb the pain with Scotch, work, and women.

This may be far fetched, but I wonder if part of his plan for getting Newman back private would be a way to truly show his love for Victor and then turn around and exit showing he love for Chelsea. I figure Adam wants both the cake and punch with Newman, his Queen Chelsea and his Prince or Princess child.

Still, if he can get NE back fully into the Newman family and then walk away, perhaps he could get Chelsea back if it not too late.

I hope Chelsea does not continue to go to far either. She just isn't thinking about how bad she is hurting Adam and she may have to truly come to grips with that and overcome her fears to help him when he needs it.

Part of me wonders if Chelsea is supposed to be nuNikki and Dylan the nuJack, then Chelsea might instinctively drop everything (including Dylan) to protect Adam (Victor 2.0) when he gets in over his head on this privatization of Newman. Something about that deal has disaster written all over it. Just a thought.

#10350   2013/05/27 08:10PM
    Gemini50

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Gemini50:

Hopefully, he and Chelsea can build back a relationship and some trust after this plays out. to smooth things over.cccc His life being on the line again, might be what it takes to convince her to tell him the truth, if he does not find out in another way first.

The old Chelsea would have done anything to help Adam, save Adam when he needs it. the day she quit the marriage Adam at the office was begging Sharon to save him....he had also said to Chelsea I can't be without you, Chelsea replied you will be just fine...She is really hurting him and at this point I'm not liking it anymore. It may take her saving his life in some dramatic scene while revealing the truth. I love this idea wish the writers knew about it. At this point he believes she doesn't LOVE him anymore. Their love for each other has to be played out on screen leaving no doubt to the viewer about CHADAM.

« 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list