List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 01:41PM, Views: 1495368, Replies: 31285
    « 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 » »| page:
    #10331   2013/05/27 12:21PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Grendel

They are the best.

#10332   2013/05/27 01:30PM
    3WishGenie

Quote gardengal: What bugs me is that they are changing Adam to make this triangle/ fake daddy thing work. Adam of old would be pursuing Chelsea, bribing doctors, and not taking no. Please bring that Adam back, and stop making him a Y&R redo of AJ Quartermaine.

I keep hoping he finds that inner con man again and fast! The more Dylan gets attached, he won't let it go especially if Avery is still unavailable.

#10333   2013/05/27 01:30PM
    Janvi

Quote gardengal: What bugs me is that they are changing Adam to make this triangle/ fake daddy thing work. Adam of old would be pursuing Chelsea, bribing doctors, and not taking no. Please bring that Adam back, and stop making him a Y&R redo of AJ Quartermaine.

Exactly.. Adam is being made to look like the worst man ever just so Dylan can look like the better man for Chelsea and the better father to ADAM'S child.

Just look at the way Billy was talking about him today. He's the best bartender ever, a better plumber than professional plumbers, the bestest businessman ever, the best carpenter ever, etc., etc.

I just roll my eyes now because it's so blatantly obvious what they're doing. Dylan is Jason Morgan without a gun.

I can't wait for Adam to remember Chelsea's bedside confession and go claim his damn child. I'd love nothing more than to see the look on Dylan's face then, though I suspect he already knows the baby isn't his.

#10334   2013/05/27 02:38PM
    jamilah

Adam is talking to chelsea new doctor. If he can't get any info from her I hope he breaks into her office and steal chelsea file. Enough with chylan mess its gone too far. Sharon is all up in adams face again..I don't want her distracting him from finding about his baby.adam is really hurting, I feel bad for him. Chelsea is in so much trouble.

#10335   2013/05/27 02:40PM
    butterfly af...

Just read about tomorrows episode and I can't wait to see it. I think it's Ruhr down funny how shadam fans are talking down Adam, saying he's boring and it's unrealistic how he's chasing Chelsea etc. Are we all watching the same show? Last time I checked Adam didn't give Sharon a second thought until AFTER he and Chelsea lost their baby, then that's when he occupied his time "saving" her. Adam has always lived Chelsea I think it just took for him to almost die in order to get his priorities in order. Some seem to forget that Chelsea was there for him even when Sharon and everywhere in town was telling chelsea to stay clear of him.

#10336   2013/05/27 02:43PM
    jamilah

Quote butterfly affect: Just read about tomorrows episode and I can't wait to see it. I think it's Ruhr down funny how shadam fans are talking down Adam, saying he's boring and it's unrealistic how he's chasing Chelsea etc. Are we all watching the same show? Last time I checked Adam didn't give Sharon a second thought until AFTER he and Chelsea lost their baby, then that's when he occupied his time "saving" her. Adam has always lived Chelsea I think it just took for him to almost die in order to get his priorities in order. Some seem to forget that Chelsea was there for him even when Sharon and everywhere in town was telling chelsea to stay clear of him.

They are just mad that he is not chasing sharon. Lol. They keep insisting that he doesn't love chelsea. They are so wrong.

#10337   2013/05/27 02:45PM
    Janvi

Quote butterfly affect: Just read about tomorrows episode and I can't wait to see it. I think it's Ruhr down funny how shadam fans are talking down Adam, saying he's boring and it's unrealistic how he's chasing Chelsea etc. Are we all watching the same show? Last time I checked Adam didn't give Sharon a second thought until AFTER he and Chelsea lost their baby, then that's when he occupied his time "saving" her. Adam has always lived Chelsea I think it just took for him to almost die in order to get his priorities in order. Some seem to forget that Chelsea was there for him even when Sharon and everywhere in town was telling chelsea to stay clear of him.

It was all well and good when Adam was stalking Sharon and pining over her though. That was the real Adam.

Now that he's doing it for Chelsea, BLASPHEMY!

#10338   2013/05/27 02:58PM
    butterfly af...

Totally agree. I guess certain fans have also forgotten that Adam told Sharon that he loved Chelsea more than her too. There's nothing wrong with a man wanting his wife and child back. Adam has gotten his moment of clarity and now he realizes just how good of a woman he had, if anything I think he has finally gotten some sense. I'm still hoping that he cons chels doctors for the truth since she's being so stubborn.

#10339   2013/05/27 06:10PM
    redlicorice

Chelsea is taking a beating on twitter from the other couples fans. Saying she looked awful in that blouse she wore on today's US show. They say she is to broad for it and has linebacker shoulders.. Team Chadam!

#10340   2013/05/27 06:16PM
    3WishGenie

Her pregnancy fashion hasn't been the best. I noticed they are reusing her previous stuff. Is that a budget constraint? I don't know. Her hair and makeup were flawless though so I'll only pay attention from the neck up lol. Neither Adam nor Dylan care. They think she is beautiful no matter what

« 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list