List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 08:48AM, Views: 1366083, Replies: 30089
    « 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 » »| page:
    #10311   2013/05/26 12:30PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jonathan1993

Yeah chelsea was his ride or die chick you don't don't find many of those she went with him everywhere, she had his back totally, they fell deeply in love because they were best friends first and chelsea fell for adam so quick and fast. She loved him no matter what, but she is still a woman first and woman have needs and she needed her husband. He messed it up now he have to go get his girl because dylan will never win her over.JMO

#10312   2013/05/26 12:34PM
    Janvi

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Janvi:
    Quote cdhg: Chadam is the couple. This might be my favorite couple of all time.

I can tolerate Chylan some for now as a way to bring Adam back to what he is missing along with showing that Chelsea can be loved and treated well by soneone else. It seems that the writers are going to have Chylan fall in love and perhaps cause Chelsea to be torn.

I am hoping that they make Dylan to not be such the Knight in Shining Armor/Prince Charming that he seems to be, which could help push Chelsea back to Adam. I do hope that Chylan is not made into some ideal couple for the show. They may have some chemistry, but everything is just too peachy/peachy without the same all around relationship and chemistry that you have with Chadam. Chylan is too much fairy tale and if the fairy tale starts falling apart some, I hope Chelsea realizes to give up on the fairy tale relationship.

It seems Dylan can not do any wrong for now and may even be okay with being with a woman and child when the baby is not his. There has to be something to break up this couple, and not just some kind of plot stunt thing.

I notice that the Chylan thread is picking up some steam with a few Shadam posters supporting the couple.

It most certainly is, for both Chelsea and Dylan.

Chelsea told Adam that he convinced her that they could have an amazing life and family and future, the kind of life she thought only suckers dreamed of.

Dylan told Avery that he wanted to have the kind of life his parents did.

The way I see it, Chelsea and Dylan being together is them trying to recreate the dream life they thought they would have with Adam and Avery respectively.. it's almost like a lifeline for them and a way to get over the hurt and pain of being rejected by the people they were in love with, but their relationship is just as much of a fantasy as Shadam's were (ironically, theirs was built on lies as well).

Even if Chelsea does fall in love with Dylan, I think she'll be falling in love with the kind of life she thinks Dylan can give her more than Dylan himself. Her calling him her Prince Charming just adds to the fairy tale nature of their relationship.

Adam had it right when he told her that going to the fair wasn't like her and that she was "playing house" with a big heaping scoop of vanilla. Being with Dylan is safe because Chelsea knows he'll never be able to hurt her the way Adam can.. because Dylan will never own her heart the way Adam does.

Love you post. Interested in knowing is there a future for CHADAM? Will it be CHYLAN or SHADAM?

It's going to be Chadam, Shylan, and Navery. Once Chadam reunite, we'll get a Shylan/Navery quad which will eventually lead to Shick and Davery.

#10313   2013/05/26 02:24PM
    cdhg

Quote Janvi:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Janvi:
    Quote cdhg: Chadam is the couple. This might be my favorite couple of all time.

I can tolerate Chylan some for now as a way to bring Adam back to what he is missing along with showing that Chelsea can be loved and treated well by soneone else. It seems that the writers are going to have Chylan fall in love and perhaps cause Chelsea to be torn.

I am hoping that they make Dylan to not be such the Knight in Shining Armor/Prince Charming that he seems to be, which could help push Chelsea back to Adam. I do hope that Chylan is not made into some ideal couple for the show. They may have some chemistry, but everything is just too peachy/peachy without the same all around relationship and chemistry that you have with Chadam. Chylan is too much fairy tale and if the fairy tale starts falling apart some, I hope Chelsea realizes to give up on the fairy tale relationship.

It seems Dylan can not do any wrong for now and may even be okay with being with a woman and child when the baby is not his. There has to be something to break up this couple, and not just some kind of plot stunt thing.

I notice that the Chylan thread is picking up some steam with a few Shadam posters supporting the couple.

It most certainly is, for both Chelsea and Dylan.

Chelsea told Adam that he convinced her that they could have an amazing life and family and future, the kind of life she thought only suckers dreamed of.

Dylan told Avery that he wanted to have the kind of life his parents did.

The way I see it, Chelsea and Dylan being together is them trying to recreate the dream life they thought they would have with Adam and Avery respectively.. it's almost like a lifeline for them and a way to get over the hurt and pain of being rejected by the people they were in love with, but their relationship is just as much of a fantasy as Shadam's were (ironically, theirs was built on lies as well).

Even if Chelsea does fall in love with Dylan, I think she'll be falling in love with the kind of life she thinks Dylan can give her more than Dylan himself. Her calling him her Prince Charming just adds to the fairy tale nature of their relationship.

Adam had it right when he told her that going to the fair wasn't like her and that she was "playing house" with a big heaping scoop of vanilla. Being with Dylan is safe because Chelsea knows he'll never be able to hurt her the way Adam can.. because Dylan will never own her heart the way Adam does.

Love you post. Interested in knowing is there a future for CHADAM? Will it be CHYLAN or SHADAM?

It's going to be Chadam, Shylan, and Navery. Once Chadam reunite, we'll get a Shylan/Navery quad which will eventually lead to Shick and Davery.

I can see it going like that. I could see the writers drapping out a Shick reunion a while longer and especially Navery since I figure they want to move Steve Burton to different people a little bit.

#10314   2013/05/26 02:34PM
    cdhg

Quote butterfly affect: I don't see anything in shadams future either unless it's more meaningless sex. I heard that Adam will be involved with another woman but it's totally rebound considering he's still in love with chelsea hence the spoilers about cylan's continuing relationship paining him. On another note I can't help but start to think once all is revealed Dylan might try to pull a cane on chadam, then maybe Adam and Chelsea will get remarried for the sake of he baby. This s/l smells like a remake of Billy/cane/Chloe all over again.

I know that in another thread on this board, a few posters mentioned breaking up both Chadam and Shadam and having a new love interest for Adam. I cannot see that, since Adam has a lot on his plate right now. I could see a little fling. Now it would be odd if the new person got pregnant by Adam, but I do not see any love relationship developing for Adam as emotional drained as he is right now. The only way the writers go this route is if they want to add more angst to Chadam either getting back together or staying together, perhaps even down the road.

#10315   2013/05/26 02:37PM
    cdhg

Quote butterfly affect: I don't see anything in shadams future either unless it's more meaningless sex. I heard that Adam will be involved with another woman but it's totally rebound considering he's still in love with chelsea hence the spoilers about cylan's continuing relationship paining him. On another note I can't help but start to think once all is revealed Dylan might try to pull a cane on chadam, then maybe Adam and Chelsea will get remarried for the sake of he baby. This s/l smells like a remake of Billy/cane/Chloe all over again.

I could see a situation where Dylan has his name on the birth certificate, files for sole custody and wins due to the misdeeds of Adam and Chelsea which would be brought up by Dylan's lawyer through a number of witnesses testifying against Adam and Chelsea. Then Adam and Chelsea would stop at no lengths to get their baby back, perhaps even kidnapping their own baby and going on the run for a while. Adam would have given up Newman in the process.

They would be taking the babymoon/honeymoon, they never took.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 02:45PM
    #10316   2013/05/26 02:50PM
    cdhg

Quote cdhg:

I know that in another thread on this board, a few posters mentioned breaking up both Chadam and Shadam and having a new love interest for Adam. I cannot see that, since Adam has a lot on his plate right now. I could see a little fling. Now it would be odd if the new person got pregnant by Adam, but I do not see any love relationship developing for Adam as emotional drained as he is right now. The only way the writers go this route is if they want to add more angst to Chadam either getting back together or staying together, perhaps even down the road.

For those that say Adam is just there to be angst for Chylan, I just do not get. Chylan is a dead end type of story as it is way too happy and perfect to be very long lasting, although it could be rekindled down the road I guess. Dylan is just one of the obstacles in the way of Adam and Chelsea. Chadam is the story, although it may take a while to get there. Even Chelsea made the comment about them never being on the same page wanting the same thing at the same time, so that might play out some in their storylines.

Too much has been done involving creating Chadam, building the relationship, breaking it apart, but still having that child together. There is a reason she is having his first child.

#10317   2013/05/26 02:52PM
    cdhg

Adam and Chelsea are both just stubborn mules. Every now and then one will give a little, but the other will not give in to the bait.

Great overall pairing and great storylines that should be written for them down the road.

#10318   2013/05/26 03:28PM
    justtwocents

Quote Jonathan1993: Yeah chelsea was his ride or die chick you don't don't find many of those she went with him everywhere, she had his back totally, they fell deeply in love because they were best friends first and chelsea fell for adam so quick and fast. She loved him no matter what, but she is still a woman first and woman have needs and she needed her husband. He messed it up now he have to go get his girl because dylan will never win her over.JMO

"She had his back totally" -- that's EXACTLY why I don't want her having anything to do with Vikki. That would ruin his trust forever.

I think, based on spoilers, that she will tell Dylan next week. He'll say he already knew but wants to give her a family so they'll plan for a quick wedding. In the meantime, Adam will continue remembering bedside confession. I REALLY want Adam to be involved in this pregnancy (dr visits, sonograms, etc. -- NOT Dylan!!!!!)

I asked this over the weekend -- and may have missed your response -- but does anyone remember if she shared WHY she hadn't told him about the baby when she was beside his bed?

#10319   2013/05/26 03:31PM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:
    Quote cdhg:

For those that say Adam is just there to be angst for Chylan, I just do not get. Chylan is a dead end type of story as it is way too happy and perfect to be very long lasting, although it could be rekindled down the road I guess. Dylan is just one of the obstacles in the way of Adam and Chelsea. Chadam is the story, although it may take a while to get there. Even Chelsea made the comment about them never being on the same page wanting the same thing at the same time, so that might play out some in their storylines.

Too much has been done involving creating Chadam, building the relationship, breaking it apart, but still having that child together. There is a reason she is having his first child.

ITA!!!! Adam and Chelsea are the focus.

#10320   2013/05/26 03:34PM
    Janvi

Quote cdhg:
    Quote cdhg:

Dylan is nothing more than Chelsea's Jack. He's the man who will treat her like a queen and who is, for all intents and purposes, the better man for her.. but just like Nikki's heart always belonged to Victor no matter what they've been through, the same will prove true for Chelsea.

Besides.. once the truth comes out about the baby, Chylan really have no story. They have no angst. I also don't see them settling Dylan down with Chelsea and a baby that isn't his so soon after introducing him to the canvas.

« 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list