List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 08:53PM, Views: 1574673, Replies: 31927
    « 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 » »| page:
    #10301   2013/05/26 06:55AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    GrandGrace

Chadam to the top

#10302   2013/05/26 08:33AM
    Grendel

Simply the best!

#10303   2013/05/26 08:48AM
    Georgia rain

Don't forget to vote today. This is the last day of voting.. Chadam has supercouple.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/05/spring-supercouple-showdown-preliminary-round/

#10304   2013/05/26 08:53AM
    3WishGenie

Quote Spike1976: They can move Adam to multiple women but the story still remains that he wants Chelsea back. The problem with Adam is that he is all talk and no action.

He had one moment of sincerity and Chelsea came close to telling him the truth. The other times he has put her on the spot, bullied her and went behind her back to get the truth.

Dylan acting like Prince Charming is working on Chelsea in hiding the truth. If Adam put his pride aside and be a little kinder then Chelsea might change her mind. I can see that it hurts her lying to him but her fears have taken over. When they first got together, Adam wasn't a part of Newman, he had no relationship with his father and Sharon was not a thought. It was just them. Now she has seen the extreme what Adam would do for those people and left her out in the cold.

Adam is the CEO. He has a great relationship with his father who hates her by the way and saw him with Sharon over and over again. In Chelsea's mind where does that leave her and the baby if the truth does come out? She thinks she will be left out in the cold again with no baby.

Right now, I don't think he is deserving of her but he can always change that.

I know that lying about the paternity is bad but I feel like he needs to earn the truth. JMHO.

Yes are absolutely right. He has yet to give her any assurances or fight to get her back. All he does is demand this or that. She was telling him the reasons she left him and that didnt seem to register. He just keeps badgering her about the baby. I have to wonder how he will change that. Will remebering her confession make him see things differently?

#10305   2013/05/26 10:36AM
    Grendel

They are on FIRE!!

#10306   2013/05/26 10:58AM
    Spike1976

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Spike1976: They can move Adam to multiple women but the story still remains that he wants Chelsea back. The problem with Adam is that he is all talk and no action.

He had one moment of sincerity and Chelsea came close to telling him the truth. The other times he has put her on the spot, bullied her and went behind her back to get the truth.

Dylan acting like Prince Charming is working on Chelsea in hiding the truth. If Adam put his pride aside and be a little kinder then Chelsea might change her mind. I can see that it hurts her lying to him but her fears have taken over. When they first got together, Adam wasn't a part of Newman, he had no relationship with his father and Sharon was not a thought. It was just them. Now she has seen the extreme what Adam would do for those people and left her out in the cold.

Adam is the CEO. He has a great relationship with his father who hates her by the way and saw him with Sharon over and over again. In Chelsea's mind where does that leave her and the baby if the truth does come out? She thinks she will be left out in the cold again with no baby.

I know that lying about the paternity is bad but I feel like he needs to earn the truth. JMHO.

Yes are absolutely right. He has yet to give her any assurances or fight to get her back. All he does is demand this or that. She was telling him the reasons she left him and that didnt seem to register. He just keeps badgering her about the baby. I have to wonder how he will change that. Will remebering her confession make him see things differently?

I can't even feel bad for Dylan because if he didn't want the baby, he could ask for a paternity. He barely knows Chelsea and he's taking her word. He is either stupid or desperate. I'm leaning towards desperate.

#10307   2013/05/26 11:52AM
    justtwocents

I know they can put Adam with multiple women but for goodness sakes -- enough of the sleeping around for rebound sake. And personally, it was bad enough seeing him bang the keys with Sharon -- but another person? Enough!!!!

I could see the pull towards Sharon because of their history -- and I could see it with Dylan due to the circumstances but the new secretary better not become another excuse to release Adam's tension, as some posters have eluded to.

Chadam fans have waited MONTHS to see and enjoy this reunion. NO MORE WOMEN -- please, writers!!!! At least give us a break before you throw another woman on Adam's piano.

Hopefully this rant is for nothing.

#10308   2013/05/26 11:53AM
    RAREJL

Quote 3WishGenie:

I agree with both posts. Adam isn't going to get anywhere as long as he keeps talking about giving Chelsea and the baby "things", acting like a bigger spoiled baby himself than Johnny, and throwing himself pity parties.

On the other hand Dylan's talking about loving the baby more than anything, making Chelsea feel like she and the baby are his top priority, and making furniture for the baby with his own hands. Who's going to come out on top in that situation?

I may be wrong because I'm wrong a lot about this show, but I don't think Dylan is close to as much in the dark as he appears to be. More like he knows what he wants and knows how to get it. Unlike Adam, who's as dense as a fence post.

#10309   2013/05/26 12:24PM
    butterfly af...

Agree with those of you who say Adam isn't going about this situation the right way. He love Chelsea and I think he wants her to be happy...with him lol. I love a jealous Adam and it's cute and pitiful because he doesn't even try to conceal any of his feelings when it's comes to being jealous but he seems to have a problem with actually telling Chelsea how he feels about HER. He keeps going on about the baby but what he needs to do is tell Chelsea he wants her back and that he's willing to do anything to be the man she deserves. Sorry for sounding so sappy but I feel like chels has always had Adams back and when he betrayed her I can't even imagine how hurt she felt. I'm so mad with Adam that if Dylan wasn't in this mess I wouldn't careless if chels told him a darn thing right now. And Dylan is beginning to become hard to feel sorry for since we all know that he knows there's a possibility that the baby's Adams and still refuses to acknowledge that. I think that dylans being selfish as well because he's willing to take another mans child away from him and keep as his own and that's not right. Don't get me wrong I know what Chelsea is doing isn't right but I'm getting the vibe that Dylan and Adam know whad going on and while Adam wants her to admit he's the father Dylan doesn't care as log as he gets what he wants. All this isn't on Chelsea IMO.

#10310   2013/05/26 12:28PM
    Janvi

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

I can't even feel bad for Dylan because if he didn't want the baby, he could ask for a paternity. He barely knows Chelsea and he's taking her word. He is either stupid or desperate. I'm leaning towards desperate.

Dylan isn't stupid. He's just ignoring reality because he doesn't want to lose another baby.

Even if he blindly accepted that he was the father at first, there's no way I believe he doesn't at least suspect that the baby could be Adam's after last week with the fortune teller and then Adam confronting Chelsea.

Why would Adam question Chelsea about the baby being his if he didn't think that there was a possibility that it could be? If even Avery is questioning it, then red flags should be going up for Dylan as well, especially if they used protection, considering they only slept together ONCE.

I think Dylan knows the baby isn't his, which is why he was so quick to call Avery for legal advice, but he doesn't want to question it because he knows he'll end up on the losing end.

« 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list