List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 06:48PM, Views: 1466404, Replies: 31027
    « 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 » »| page:
    #10291   2013/05/25 09:08PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote justtwocents: I'm sure I'm late to this party but what the heck kind of spoiler is this?????

Adam and Sharon's relationship takes another turn.

I thought he kicked her to the curb -- and that she was going to be drawn towards Nick.

Any ideas???

I reacted same way. What the hey! Can't take this SHADAM
    thing any more. I have no ideas at this time but I'm very nervous. I wish I new when what epi they are in I do not want to watch them at all. Is this the writers telling there will never be CHADAM b/c at lease they interact about their relationship but Adam is never with Chelsea in any meaningful way that matters. All we get is third party information about them and their feelings. I want it to be real and I want them together so I can see it and believe it. I feel like I'm in a fantasy world!

Right now I'm shocked. I will post if I can sort this out in my head.

Unless they truly intend Adam to be a waffling jerk, Shadam is done for a while. The "surprising turn" was referenced by JG in an interview while he was talking about how Chelsea and Dylan's growing closeness distresses Adam. If Adam were up for another ride on the Sharon merry go round he wouldn't be going off the rails about Chylan--in other spoilers Chylan causes "chaos" in Adam's personal life and he finds it "painful". Nothing good in this spoiler for Shadam.

#10292   2013/05/25 09:35PM
    butterfly af...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Chelsea and Dylan are rebounding each other over Avery and Adam. I also think thats why we got that scene in CL. They both are trying to move on since they can't be with the ones they love, well that's dylan's case lol. We all know Chelsea could have Adam back if she wanted too. Btw I know I already asked this question but nobody answered, was Adam crying when Chelsea said goodbye to him at the penthouse? They both broke my heart.

#10293   2013/05/25 09:43PM
    cdhg

Shick 63
    Shadam 17
    Chadam 70
    Davery 30
    Navery 9
    Chylan 57

This was the last results that I noticed from soapcentral on the recent poll. Guess who is winning. Chadam is doing very well and MCE's pairings are doing the best collectively. I am surprised that Shadam is not fairing any better. I know there are several on the board who continually based Chelsea and Chadam.

I noticed on that board a lot of buzz about Chadam recently and also in some of the comments on a poll website link that was provided earlier.

I do not know where things are going, although Friday's destiny couple episode made me feel good. While I have been upset at what seemed the quick destruction of Chadam when the new writers come on board, but end up being a scaled up version next time around with Chadam. Sometimes the couples we want to see together the most, have difficult paths of getting there due to writers wanting to make the reunite as great as possible.

I believe it will take a while. I kind of hoped that the writers would have given Shadam more of a story in recent months, not because I wanted them as a couple, but to let that pairing play itself out some allowing for a better kicked up version of Chadam.

I know we will get a lot of romantic happy from Chylan over the next several weeks or few months. This will appeal to certain people. Some will say that Chelsea appears happier, but I still think she was much more happy and content with Adam during their friendship and days both dating and married before the miscarriage. They have been through some up an down stuff together and already have a good foundation and history to build on. Chylan does not have that same foundation IMO.

I think we will see Chelsea become less insecure over time but still have that fiesty demeanor that will keep Adam on his toes. It is funny how she appears so strong when fighting him, but she is really scared.

Not to harp too much on Chylan, since Dylan serves a unique roll here in making Adam jealous and showing that someone else can be with Chelsea and give her a good life. It is neat that both of MCE's pairings are popular and a number of fans like both pairings, which is odd. That is not the same in most cases regarding Chadam and Shadam.

#10294   2013/05/25 09:54PM
    cdhg

Quote butterfly affect: Couldn't have said it better myself. Chelsea and Dylan are rebounding each other over Avery and Adam. I also think thats why we got that scene in CL. They both are trying to move on since they can't be with the ones they love, well that's dylan's case lol. We all know Chelsea could have Adam back if she wanted too. Btw I know I already asked this question but nobody answered, was Adam crying when Chelsea said goodbye to him at the penthouse? They both broke my heart.

Yes, he was sad and tearing up some. I think Chelsea would like Adam back, but not with what she perceives as other priorities ahead of her. Adam has to be willing to give up or do something for her on the level or greater that he has done for Sharon IMO. She doesn't want a half-hearted Adam, and Adam has to get to a point, if he is capable, of giving what is needed.

#10295   2013/05/25 10:09PM
    cdhg

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote justtwocents: I'm sure I'm late to this party but what the heck kind of spoiler is this?????

Adam and Sharon's relationship takes another turn.

I thought he kicked her to the curb -- and that she was going to be drawn towards Nick.

Any ideas???

Here is to hoping Sharon does not become pregnant somehow, and I would be a little surprised if the writers went there. That would be a huge roadback for any Shick reunion in the foreseeable future.

I reacted same way. What the hey! Can't take this SHADAM
    thing any more. I have no ideas at this time but I'm very nervous. I wish I new when what epi they are in I do not want to watch them at all. Is this the writers telling there will never be CHADAM b/c at lease they interact about their relationship but Adam is never with Chelsea in any meaningful way that matters. All we get is third party information about them and their feelings. I want it to be real and I want them together so I can see it and believe it. I feel like I'm in a fantasy world!

Right now I'm shocked. I will post if I can sort this out in my head.

How is Adam going to have time to sleep. His relationship with Sharon taking a good or bad term, his relationship, whatever it may be, with this new paralegal, working with his father, battling Victoria, trying to make Newman private, stressing out over Dylan and Chelsea growing closer, and wondering and possibly investigating to whether the baby is his. He may be headed for a nervous breakdown or a lot of scotch drinking coming up. LOL

Here is to hoping Sharon does not become pregnant somehow, and I would be a little surprised if the writers went there. That would be a huge roadback for any Shick reunion in the foreseeable future.

I am patient for this to play out. I hope that Chylan does not become too popular or strong of a couple in the meantime. I think Friday's destiny couples episode gives us some insight and where things can end up at some point.

Any quick reunion would look more like a plot point and prodding for something else. I remember a couple of the short lived Shick reunions after their breakup. The pre-NOLA one was awful as both Sharon and Nick just ended up back together without working through anything that had transpired. I do not want something like that in a Chadam reunion.

#10296   2013/05/25 10:43PM
    cdhg

In comparing the April 2012 scene of Adam touching Chelsea's hand and her remembering him delivering the baby, to the May 2013 episode of Adam remembering part of the coma scene after the check kiss, I wonder if the writers will keep with some of this theme. They have rarely touched since the breakup. I wonder if it comes to a point where they bump into each other or something and he touches her stomach and feels the baby kick and then remember the whole coma scene and confession. Or perhaps a lip kiss does it. Maybe a few touches here and there cause him to remember more. I think touching the stomach and feeling the baby kick would be neat for him to remember the coma conversation.

Though it does not seem his style, I wonder if Adam will do hypnosis to try and remember the conversation. You know he is going to want to find out and my approach Chelsea about it. The smart thing to do would not be to approach, but to work through his own methods to uncover the truth.

Another thought that I have is regarding what Adam told Victor on the day Chelsea said the baby was Dylan's and he stormed back into NE. Adam told him about thinking about his son during the time in the hospital. We assume this meant the lost son from the miscarriage, but this could be a parallel to his present son, if the child is indeed a boy. Her telling him about being a father while in the coma, could have resulted in him continually thinking about a son or child as he told Victor. Of course, we remember his Christmas dream of the future of a son with Chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 10:49PM
    #10297   2013/05/26 12:06AM
    butterfly af...

I don't see anything in shadams future either unless it's more meaningless sex. I heard that Adam will be involved with another woman but it's totally rebound considering he's still in love with chelsea hence the spoilers about cylan's continuing relationship paining him. On another note I can't help but start to think once all is revealed Dylan might try to pull a cane on chadam, then maybe Adam and Chelsea will get remarried for the sake of he baby. This s/l smells like a remake of Billy/cane/Chloe all over again.

#10298   2013/05/26 01:48AM
    lulin

Set him up to shoot himself, from a PTSD episode, or better yet go back to another war w/ the up coming buddy Stitch!
    Now that would b a s/l that was never done before!!!!
    Better than cc recyclable crap they are forcing us to watch now!!!!

#10299   2013/05/26 01:51AM
    lulin

NO,
    Only this one.
    Like watching paint dry!

#10300   2013/05/26 05:57AM
    Spike1976

They can move Adam to multiple women but the story still remains that he wants Chelsea back. The problem with Adam is that he is all talk and no action.

He had one moment of sincerity and Chelsea came close to telling him the truth. The other times he has put her on the spot, bullied her and went behind her back to get the truth.

Dylan acting like Prince Charming is working on Chelsea in hiding the truth. If Adam put his pride aside and be a little kinder then Chelsea might change her mind. I can see that it hurts her lying to him but her fears have taken over. When they first got together, Adam wasn't a part of Newman, he had no relationship with his father and Sharon was not a thought. It was just them. Now she has seen the extreme what Adam would do for those people and left her out in the cold.

Adam is the CEO. He has a great relationship with his father who hates her by the way and saw him with Sharon over and over again. In Chelsea's mind where does that leave her and the baby if the truth does come out? She thinks she will be left out in the cold again with no baby.

Right now, I don't think he is deserving of her but he can always change that.

I know that lying about the paternity is bad but I feel like he needs to earn the truth. JMHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 06:00AM
    « 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list