List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 10:14AM, Views: 1486021, Replies: 31207
    « 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 » »| page:
    #10281   2013/05/25 04:20PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gemini50

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Lolacat: It is looking like the Chadam baby is a boy.. Previews show Dylan saying "It looks like he is sucking his thumb" and Chelsea says "He?" AJ is on the way...

Are they planning to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl or just do a regular checkup/ultrasound. Does Dylan, just say he in general or is the sex of the baby actually revealed in the episode. If so, then this follows more in line with Adam's Christmas dream that Chelsea's hospital dream.

Not sure will know more Monday on Cdn epi. I read on this post or Chels post Dylan refers to the baby as a boy and
    Chelsea says something like you can tell.....but this may be another clue? Maybe it is a boy. Adam will be really pissed!!!! Hopeflly he will have his son/heir.

#10282   2013/05/25 04:34PM
    Gemini50

Quote butterfly affect: I noticed in Fridays episode Avery told Dylan that the biological father has his rights so I'm wondering if Chelsea knows when Adam finds out he's the father that dylans name on birth certificate or not rights are non existent? I feel really sorry for Dylan but at the same time regardless of his denial he knows there's a possibility that could be the father of this baby. I could see the doubt in his eyes when Avery was questioning him. Either way I feel for Adam as well, I could have sworn he was crying when chelsea was saying bye to him. You could tell this lie is eating at her. I just wish she would the truth and let the pieces come together, even if Adam wanted to he couldn't on any grounds take chelseas baby from her simply because she has no history on being an unfit mother. I don't blame her being thinking the worse after victor is known of being underhanded in situations such this one.

Right now it is driving crazy when will Adam know he is the father, I hope it is not much longer. I want him to be their at the birth not Dylan! That really bothers me.

Does anyone have any theories?

#10283   2013/05/25 04:41PM
    Gemini50

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote 3WishGenie: B&B does move quickly but they have the worst triangles!! lmao.

Oh my word! Isn't that the truth? I stopped watching after Steffy had her wreck because the writing was on the wall...yet another opportunity to go back to Hope. Can't those girls find another guy?

Y & R is the only soap I watch now -- have watched it since its first episode off and on over the years. I've been ON since catching a glimpse of Chadam together when she was expecting Johnny. The chemistry has kept me glued. Sure hoping for a happy Chadam reunion.

Me too. Have watched since CHADAM very first scene together, Jan 3,2012, they pulled me in with their chemistry. To this day I cannot believe they are not together, not married and have no children. I will always see them with each other. I know sounds ridiculous but just can't help it, they did such a good job of convincing me. Actually chels first scene was in Myranmar with Cane on Nov 11, 2011.

#10284   2013/05/25 05:36PM
    Georgia rain

[quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote pnutty-Jo: [quote]Quote Georgia rain: [quote]Quote cdhg: On the soapcentral board, there is poll regarding the couples, and if any of you post over there go vote for Chadam. After I voted for Chadam the count was

Chylan 18
    Chadam 16
    Shick 16

Davery, Navery, and Shadam were further down the vote total. Lets push

Chadam to the top.[/quote]

Team Chadam all the way!! Please vote for our Chadam!!

Here is the link to the poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want[/quote][/... />
    Can't log in. Tried several times. Can you help.[/quote]

Gemini have you got an account with soapcentral? If you don't, create one them log in.

#10285   2013/05/25 05:55PM
    butterfly af...

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote 3WishGenie: B&B does move quickly but they have the worst triangles!! lmao.

Oh my word! Isn't that the truth? I stopped watching after Steffy had her wreck because the writing was on the wall...yet another opportunity to go back to Hope. Can't those girls find another guy?

Y & R is the only soap I watch now -- have watched it since its first episode off and on over the years. I've been ON since catching a glimpse of Chadam together when she was expecting Johnny. The chemistry has kept me glued. Sure hoping for a happy Chadam reunion.

Me too. Have watched since CHADAM very first scene together, Jan 3,2012, they pulled me in with their chemistry. To this day I cannot believe they are not together, not married and have no children. I will always see them with each other. I know sounds ridiculous but just can't help it, they did such a good job of convincing me. Actually chels first scene was in Myranmar with Cane on Nov 11, 2011.

#10286   2013/05/25 06:48PM
    Janvi

Quote cdhg: Chadam is the couple. This might be my favorite couple of all time.

I can tolerate Chylan some for now as a way to bring Adam back to what he is missing along with showing that Chelsea can be loved and treated well by soneone else. It seems that the writers are going to have Chylan fall in love and perhaps cause Chelsea to be torn.

I am hoping that they make Dylan to not be such the Knight in Shining Armor/Prince Charming that he seems to be, which could help push Chelsea back to Adam. I do hope that Chylan is not made into some ideal couple for the show. They may have some chemistry, but everything is just too peachy/peachy without the same all around relationship and chemistry that you have with Chadam. Chylan is too much fairy tale and if the fairy tale starts falling apart some, I hope Chelsea realizes to give up on the fairy tale relationship.

It seems Dylan can not do any wrong for now and may even be okay with being with a woman and child when the baby is not his. There has to be something to break up this couple, and not just some kind of plot stunt thing.

I notice that the Chylan thread is picking up some steam with a few Shadam posters supporting the couple.

It most certainly is, for both Chelsea and Dylan.

Chelsea told Adam that he convinced her that they could have an amazing life and family and future, the kind of life she thought only suckers dreamed of.

Dylan told Avery that he wanted to have the kind of life his parents did.

The way I see it, Chelsea and Dylan being together is them trying to recreate the dream life they thought they would have with Adam and Avery respectively.. it's almost like a lifeline for them and a way to get over the hurt and pain of being rejected by the people they were in love with, but their relationship is just as much of a fantasy as Shadam's were (ironically, theirs was built on lies as well).

Even if Chelsea does fall in love with Dylan, I think she'll be falling in love with the kind of life she thinks Dylan can give her more than Dylan himself. Her calling him her Prince Charming just adds to the fairy tale nature of their relationship.

Adam had it right when he told her that going to the fair wasn't like her and that she was "playing house" with a big heaping scoop of vanilla. Being with Dylan is safe because Chelsea knows he'll never be able to hurt her the way Adam can.. because Dylan will never own her heart the way Adam does.

#10287   2013/05/25 08:16PM
    justtwocents

I'm sure I'm late to this party but what the heck kind of spoiler is this?????

Adam and Sharon's relationship takes another turn.

I thought he kicked her to the curb -- and that she was going to be drawn towards Nick.

Any ideas???

#10288   2013/05/25 08:21PM
    Gemini50

Quote Janvi:
    Quote cdhg: Chadam is the couple. This might be my favorite couple of all time.

I can tolerate Chylan some for now as a way to bring Adam back to what he is missing along with showing that Chelsea can be loved and treated well by soneone else. It seems that the writers are going to have Chylan fall in love and perhaps cause Chelsea to be torn.

I am hoping that they make Dylan to not be such the Knight in Shining Armor/Prince Charming that he seems to be, which could help push Chelsea back to Adam. I do hope that Chylan is not made into some ideal couple for the show. They may have some chemistry, but everything is just too peachy/peachy without the same all around relationship and chemistry that you have with Chadam. Chylan is too much fairy tale and if the fairy tale starts falling apart some, I hope Chelsea realizes to give up on the fairy tale relationship.

It seems Dylan can not do any wrong for now and may even be okay with being with a woman and child when the baby is not his. There has to be something to break up this couple, and not just some kind of plot stunt thing.

I notice that the Chylan thread is picking up some steam with a few Shadam posters supporting the couple.

It most certainly is, for both Chelsea and Dylan.

Chelsea told Adam that he convinced her that they could have an amazing life and family and future, the kind of life she thought only suckers dreamed of.

Dylan told Avery that he wanted to have the kind of life his parents did.

The way I see it, Chelsea and Dylan being together is them trying to recreate the dream life they thought they would have with Adam and Avery respectively.. it's almost like a lifeline for them and a way to get over the hurt and pain of being rejected by the people they were in love with, but their relationship is just as much of a fantasy as Shadam's were (ironically, theirs was built on lies as well).

Even if Chelsea does fall in love with Dylan, I think she'll be falling in love with the kind of life she thinks Dylan can give her more than Dylan himself. Her calling him her Prince Charming just adds to the fairy tale nature of their relationship.

Adam had it right when he told her that going to the fair wasn't like her and that she was "playing house" with a big heaping scoop of vanilla. Being with Dylan is safe because Chelsea knows he'll never be able to hurt her the way Adam can.. because Dylan will never own her heart the way Adam does.

Love you post. Interested in knowing is there a future for CHADAM? Will it be CHYLAN or SHADAM?

#10289   2013/05/25 08:25PM
    justtwocents

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote butterfly affect: I noticed in Fridays episode Avery told Dylan that the biological father has his rights so I'm wondering if Chelsea knows when Adam finds out he's the father that dylans name on birth certificate or not rights are non existent? I feel really sorry for Dylan but at the same time regardless of his denial he knows there's a possibility that could be the father of this baby. I could see the doubt in his eyes when Avery was questioning him. Either way I feel for Adam as well, I could have sworn he was crying when chelsea was saying bye to him. You could tell this lie is eating at her. I just wish she would the truth and let the pieces come together, even if Adam wanted to he couldn't on any grounds take chelseas baby from her simply because she has no history on being an unfit mother. I don't blame her being thinking the worse after victor is known of being underhanded in situations such this one.

Right now it is driving crazy when will Adam know he is the father, I hope it is not much longer. I want him to be their at the birth not Dylan! That really bothers me.

Does anyone have any theories?

Unfortunately, I have more questions than theory ideas but I totally agree with you. I'm hoping for:

1. This rollercoaster to come to a screeching halt - for Chelsea to fess up -- and QUICK.
    2. For Adam's heart to be softened towards Chelsea so that when he does learn the truth he will be tender towards her and not bitter.
    3. For Dylan and Avery to go anywhere and live happily ever after.

Question! Does anyone remember if Chelsea's bedside admission included her telling Adam of her fears and why she hadn't told him the truth? I'm hoping it did because that would go a long way in his not becoming bitter.

I know we're in soapy world so happiness doesn't last forever but PLEASE writers -- let us enjoy their pregnancy, birth, and some time afterwards before you throw a wrench into their happiness. We've been a patient fan base!

#10290   2013/05/25 08:26PM
    Gemini50

Quote justtwocents: I'm sure I'm late to this party but what the heck kind of spoiler is this?????

Adam and Sharon's relationship takes another turn.

I thought he kicked her to the curb -- and that she was going to be drawn towards Nick.

Any ideas???

I reacted same way. What the hey! Can't take this SHADAM
    thing any more. I have no ideas at this time but I'm very nervous. I wish I new when what epi they are in I do not want to watch them at all. Is this the writers telling there will never be CHADAM b/c at lease they interact about their relationship but Adam is never with Chelsea in any meaningful way that matters. All we get is third party information about them and their feelings. I want it to be real and I want them together so I can see it and believe it. I feel like I'm in a fantasy world!

Right now I'm shocked. I will post if I can sort this out in my head.

« 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list