List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 06:29AM, Views: 1464854, Replies: 31013
    « 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 » »| page:
    #10271   2013/05/25 10:52AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    justtwocents

Quote 3WishGenie: B&B does move quickly but they have the worst triangles!! lmao.

Oh my word! Isn't that the truth? I stopped watching after Steffy had her wreck because the writing was on the wall...yet another opportunity to go back to Hope. Can't those girls find another guy?

Y & R is the only soap I watch now -- have watched it since its first episode off and on over the years. I've been ON since catching a glimpse of Chadam together when she was expecting Johnny. The chemistry has kept me glued. Sure hoping for a happy Chadam reunion.

#10272   2013/05/25 10:54AM
    cdhg

I read in the Chylan thread how some say Chelsea seems happier with Dylan, but I disagree. I think there is some happiness due to him being sweet and sweeping her off of her feet, but it is based on a fairy tale and lie. I think both Chelsea and Dylan are projecting for each other what they wanted with Adam and Avery respectively. I think Chelsea and Dylan are either in love or are falling in love, but I just don't think it will be the same for both as it was with their exes. I see a certain spark with Adam and Chelsea just like I saw a spark yesterday with Dylan and Avery.

Cheslea seemed very happy and content with Adam up until the miscarriage. Right now she is hurt when around Adam due to the breakup of the marriage.

I know the romancing between Chelsea and Dylan will bring in a lot of support for the couple in the coming month and beyond, but lets keep the support for Chadam.

There has got to be a good an unique purpose the Adam and Chelsea having this child together including it being Adam's first child. Hopefully, the reunite will be great and love filled with the great love for the baby as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 10:58AM
    #10273   2013/05/25 11:12AM
    Axl Rose

Get Dylan out of Chelsea's orbit and back into Avery's orbit or at least into Sharon's orbit and Adam back into our girl Chelsea's orbit

#10274   2013/05/25 11:28AM
    pnutty-Jo

Quote Georgia rain:
    Quote cdhg: On the soapcentral board, there is poll regarding the couples, and if any of you post over there go vote for Chadam. After I voted for Chadam the count was

Chylan 18
    Chadam 16
    Shick 16

Davery, Navery, and Shadam were further down the vote total. Lets push

Chadam to the top.

Team Chadam all the way!! Please vote for our Chadam!!

Here is the link to the poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want

#10275   2013/05/25 11:31AM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg: I read in the Chylan thread how some say Chelsea seems happier with Dylan, but I disagree. I think there is some happiness due to him being sweet and sweeping her off of her feet, but it is based on a fairy tale and lie. I think both Chelsea and Dylan are projecting for each other what they wanted with Adam and Avery respectively. I think Chelsea and Dylan are either in love or are falling in love, but I just don't think it will be the same for both as it was with their exes. I see a certain spark with Adam and Chelsea just like I saw a spark yesterday with Dylan and Avery.

Cheslea seemed very happy and content with Adam up until the miscarriage. Right now she is hurt when around Adam due to the breakup of the marriage.

I know the romancing between Chelsea and Dylan will bring in a lot of support for the couple in the coming month and beyond, but lets keep the support for Chadam.

There has got to be a good an unique purpose the Adam and Chelsea having this child together including it being Adam's first child. Hopefully, the reunite will be great and love filled with the great love for the baby as well.

ITA!!!!!!!

#10276   2013/05/25 11:34AM
    pnutty-Jo

I'm hoping the writers will reunite Chadam
    soon.Team Chadam! Team Chadam family!

#10277   2013/05/25 12:24PM
    Grendel

Love this couple!!

#10278   2013/05/25 03:01PM
    butterfly af...

Love these two and I don't care what anyone says Adam and Chelsea are soulmates. Literally stayed up until 7 this morning watching them and I loved how Chelsea was Adams ride or die chick, while Sharon has always cared what everyone thought and always had one foot out of the door. I can't believe some Adam cans think he belongs with Sharon especially after she left him while blind and knowing he didn't have a friend in the world who cared about him. Chelsea knew exactly what Adam was capable of and loved him with all of his faults and flaws. Who wouldnt want a woman like that? I know Adam is kicking himself for throwing it all away for nothing. Hence him getting everything he wanted and he's still not happy because he doesn't have chelsea by his side to share it with.

#10279   2013/05/25 03:50PM
    Jonathan1993

Yeah he messed up his marriage, but he messed over sharon in the past so he felt he needed to help her, but yeah chelsea is still madly in love with adam, dylan will never have her heart, chadam will reunite together with there child and stronger than ever.

#10280   2013/05/25 03:55PM
    Gemini50

[quote]Quote pnutty-Jo: [quote]Quote Georgia rain: [quote]Quote cdhg: On the soapcentral board, there is poll regarding the couples, and if any of you post over there go vote for Chadam. After I voted for Chadam the count was

Chylan 18
    Chadam 16
    Shick 16

Davery, Navery, and Shadam were further down the vote total. Lets push

Chadam to the top.[/quote]

Team Chadam all the way!! Please vote for our Chadam!!

Here is the link to the poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want[/quote][/... />
    Can't log in. Tried several times. Can you help.

« 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list