List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 11:19PM, Views: 1495645, Replies: 31286
    « 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 » »| page:
    #10191   2013/05/23 08:36PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote 3WishGenie: Dylan hires Avery b/c he wants to protect their rights against Adam! Does that mean he knows its not his?

I think he just wants a restraining order so that Adam will stop harassing Chelsea, but the writers definitely seem to be opening the door. I'll definitely have to watch tomorrow.

Ya. I'll have to see what the exact wording is. If he is talking about his rights, why would he be worried about his rights if he doesn't doubt the baby is his? what claim could Adam have? this is fishy!

I watched it and it was about protecting Chelsea and the baby not about Dylans rights as the father..Just let me add, Todays episode is a near tear jerker with Chadam.. I loved their scenes so much that I watched it twice.

Very intense with them but it was great. I was so impressed that Adam remembered all the times he made love to Chelsea. You can tell when she left the penthouse she felt bad about lying to him again. He is starting to remember the bedside confession. I hope he will also remember that he called for Sharon and that Chelsea was hurt by that.

he keeps bring up all their love making lol i bet he was making love to her every night in hopes that she'd get pregnant again

I seriously hope it doesn't take him a month to remember the rest of the hospital confession! I loved how he called Dylan a pile of vanilla

#10192   2013/05/23 11:00PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote 3WishGenie: Dylan hires Avery b/c he wants to protect their rights against Adam! Does that mean he knows its not his?

I think he just wants a restraining order so that Adam will stop harassing Chelsea, but the writers definitely seem to be opening the door. I'll definitely have to watch tomorrow.

Ya. I'll have to see what the exact wording is. If he is talking about his rights, why would he be worried about his rights if he doesn't doubt the baby is his? what claim could Adam have? this is fishy!

The use of the word "rights" seem odd to me as well. I can understand the restraining order since Adam is pestering Chelsea. Rights just remind me of "you had your chance, they are my family now".

Now the change in Shadam makes a bit of sense. Although I would love Sharon to go psycho and hope that spumor is true, I can see Adam trying to push Chelsea's buttons by using Sharon. Especially now if Adam remembers parts what she said to him while he was comatose. Marriage might not be out of the picture. Lets hope he uses the cursed ring. Of course all this will do is drive Chelsea into Dylan's willing arms.

Guess its safe to say Victoria will stay mum about the Chadam baby. Good! When the truth comes out, let Victoria get sh#t on her hands.

Perhaps Adam tries to make up with Sharon and marry her. It sounds like she is going to be speaking with him pretty soon about his choices and probably come across as the supportive one that is there for him, as the new writers have pushed ignoring how she was towards him and Chelsea after Adam's Kansas experience. Perhaps Adam and Sharon become a strong couple again making the Shadam fans happy, and they work to get custody of the child together. Perhaps it starts off with him using her and then they rekindle things. He would do something like this to get back at Victor for saying "she would not make a good mother to your children." I wonder if that is any foreshadowing. Still, Adam and Sharon haven't lasted very long as a couple any times they have been together.

Adam would have a difficult time in a custody battle alone, but would have a better chance in a married relationship. Victoria did not fair well in her custody battle with Reid, so Adam might need something, if it goes that route.

Perhaps the writers would think the viewers would see something like this as a surprising turn, but I would see a surprising turn as her going off on him and doing some odd things. Her and Nick are supposed to be helping Noah before too long with drinking issues, so I am not sure how Sharon doing this and going psycho plays out.

That could possibly happen but that would just push Chelsea closer to Dylan and she doesn't seem to care about Adam's relationship with Sharon. She accepted that they could be dating and she's fine with it. When Chloe mentioned to Chelsea that it was Sharon that told Adam about the baby, Chelsea said who cares about Sharon.

It's hard for me to also see Adam going that route because he seems to want Chelsea back and marrying Sharon would just seal the deal of him never getting her back. They might share custody but that would still make him miserable. He wants Chelsea and the baby.

Even if it were all about the baby [its not], Adam is not going to be quick to reunite with the one person who would guarantee that his kid never, ever lived under his roof full-time. Having a mentally ill, thieving, firebug for a wife is probably not going to be helpful in a custody battle.

Shadam is DOA. It's been a week since the breakup--has he even thought about Sharon???

Also, I'm beginning to think that Adam's need for this baby to be his is a manifestation of his desire for things to be the way they were before the miscarriage.

IMO Sharon is no longer a factor in Chadam relationship. Chelsea told him today that after seeing him with Sharon over and over she realized things will never work between them. Now Adam is fully aware that if Sharon is in his life he will never get Chelsea back.

I wish I had that confidence regarding the Adam and Sharon relationship. I will be curious to see Adam's reaction to Chelsea's comments on that and then when he remembers part of what she said while he was in the coma. I do want Adam to make the pursuit for the right reason not just for the sake of having a family and baby.

I will be curious to how he will interact with Sharon now. Will he ignite things again because of her comments and his suspicions plus his dislike of her being with Dylan or will he create extra distance between him and Sharon and work on what he needs to do regarding Chelsea.

Basically Adam is up against Newman Enterprises, Sharon, Dylan, Chylan's relationship and baby bonding, Chelsea's walls, pride, hurt, lack of trust, and lying, and his own emotional walls and pride and suspicions. Has Adam got the deisre, effort, and fight needed to pull this off?

#10193   2013/05/23 11:13PM
    cdhg

I am hoping the writers pull off the Chadam as an end result of all of this, whether it is immediate or not.

I did not like how the writers thought they needed to bring back Shadam thinking that was a mistake of the previous regime to end it, which with the first episodes they broke up Chadam. It may be one thing to do it to a degre to create some angst with Chadam and possibly retool some thing. However, that couple has been there and done that enough, so hopefully we get Chadam before the end of the year.

I hope the writers will write them with more passion like some say Shadam has, but Chadam doesn't. The fight scene passion could carry over into this. I hope the writers do not listen too much to one particular fanbase at the expense of other fanbases and just work on establishing good and logical stories and pairing swith ups and downs and different twists. In saying this I hope Sharon gets a good storyline too regarding herself becoming stronger independently, or possibly becoming a couple with Dylan or hopefully with Nick. We don't need Shictor opposite Chadam that is for sure.

I thought the previous regime did well in showing Adam moving on and loving Chelsea. Not to say, there couldn't be things come up after the miscarriage, it just seems that the new writers really starting going a certain direction fast.

#10194   2013/05/23 11:18PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

I watched it and it was about protecting Chelsea and the baby not about Dylans rights as the father..Just let me add, Todays episode is a near tear jerker with Chadam.. I loved their scenes so much that I watched it twice.

Very intense with them but it was great. I was so impressed that Adam remembered all the times he made love to Chelsea. You can tell when she left the penthouse she felt bad about lying to him again. He is starting to remember the bedside confession. I hope he will also remember that he called for Sharon and that Chelsea was hurt by that.

I will be glad to watch that episode. That is need regarding Adam remembering those times. Here is to hoping that this will not be just missed opportunities on both parties due to pride, hurt, lies and other things. Can Adam put Sharon out of his life, which seems difficult for him in the big scheme of things, plus the other things such as Newman Enterprises and being up against Prince Charming and the Knight in Shining Armor.

#10195   2013/05/23 11:24PM
    cdhg

In what MCE said in the podcast regarding loving both men with Adam being fiery and hot with them loving and fighting and that Dylan was sweet and swept her off her feet. If Chadam reunite, it sounds like it will be a more scaled up version of intensity. Adam was more calm and mild mannered when they hooked up with Adam on his redemption path from Kansas. I would not have called that Adam fiery, although he showed glimpes of that during that time.

Regarding Hope ring, I would not mind to see Adam offer it, but I would want Chelsea to refuse it due to it being worn by others at previous failed marriage attempts. I would like it is she would say give it to our daughter, presuming they have a daughter.

It is cool that Chelsea will have Adam's first child.

#10196   2013/05/24 01:53AM
    Jonathan1993

Chelsea is great, she knows who she want to be with, did you get the subliminal message to adam" I'm going to be with the baby and its father" she's telling him she wants him. But I guess he didn't catch it like I did. I hope she does right by her kid and adam, she lost Adams kid before and I don't know if he will recover seeing chelsea and dylan as a family. Mce is fantastic and hot. But her and dylan just don't seem to click like her and adam, they clicked from the very beginning. Dylan has muscles yeah but he has a dry personality, adam has many. I hope they get back together where she belongs.

#10197   2013/05/24 05:18AM
    gardengal

Quote Spike1976: I'm going to jump the shark and think that Sharon won't marry Adam even if he ask. After seeing her with her therapist, she finally might have a turn around with her life and realize that Adam is no good for her. Before I thought she was a wild card but now they seem to be making progress with her character. They seemed to be using Cassie's death as a propeller from one bad decision after another.

Or I could totally be wrong.

Sharon would go back to Adam in a heartbeat. He's a man, a rich man, and a Newman. Plus he ditched his wife for her, which makes him a better Newman.

As for Adam, he's in a world of hurt. That means watch out world. Chelsea is carrying his bambino. He all but knows that. So can't hurt Chelsea, so who does that leave?

#10198   2013/05/24 05:28AM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

The use of the word "rights" seem odd to me as well. I can understand the restraining order since Adam is pestering Chelsea. Rights just remind me of "you had your chance, they are my family now".

Now the change in Shadam makes a bit of sense. Although I would love Sharon to go psycho and hope that spumor is true, I can see Adam trying to push Chelsea's buttons by using Sharon. Especially now if Adam remembers parts what she said to him while he was comatose. Marriage might not be out of the picture. Lets hope he uses the cursed ring. Of course all this will do is drive Chelsea into Dylan's willing arms.

Guess its safe to say Victoria will stay mum about the Chadam baby. Good! When the truth comes out, let Victoria get sh#t on her hands.

Perhaps Adam tries to make up with Sharon and marry her. It sounds like she is going to be speaking with him pretty soon about his choices and probably come across as the supportive one that is there for him, as the new writers have pushed ignoring how she was towards him and Chelsea after Adam's Kansas experience. Perhaps Adam and Sharon become a strong couple again making the Shadam fans happy, and they work to get custody of the child together. Perhaps it starts off with him using her and then they rekindle things. He would do something like this to get back at Victor for saying "she would not make a good mother to your children." I wonder if that is any foreshadowing. Still, Adam and Sharon haven't lasted very long as a couple any times they have been together.

Adam would have a difficult time in a custody battle alone, but would have a better chance in a married relationship. Victoria did not fair well in her custody battle with Reid, so Adam might need something, if it goes that route.

Perhaps the writers would think the viewers would see something like this as a surprising turn, but I would see a surprising turn as her going off on him and doing some odd things. Her and Nick are supposed to be helping Noah before too long with drinking issues, so I am not sure how Sharon doing this and going psycho plays out.

That could possibly happen but that would just push Chelsea closer to Dylan and she doesn't seem to care about Adam's relationship with Sharon. She accepted that they could be dating and she's fine with it. When Chloe mentioned to Chelsea that it was Sharon that told Adam about the baby, Chelsea said who cares about Sharon.

It's hard for me to also see Adam going that route because he seems to want Chelsea back and marrying Sharon would just seal the deal of him never getting her back. They might share custody but that would still make him miserable. He wants Chelsea and the baby.

Even if it were all about the baby [its not], Adam is not going to be quick to reunite with the one person who would guarantee that his kid never, ever lived under his roof full-time. Having a mentally ill, thieving, firebug for a wife is probably not going to be helpful in a custody battle.

Shadam is DOA. It's been a week since the breakup--has he even thought about Sharon???

Also, I'm beginning to think that Adam's need for this baby to be his is a manifestation of his desire for things to be the way they were before the miscarriage.

IMO Sharon is no longer a factor in Chadam relationship. Chelsea told him today that after seeing him with Sharon over and over she realized things will never work between them. Now Adam is fully aware that if Sharon is in his life he will never get Chelsea back.

I wish I had that confidence regarding the Adam and Sharon relationship. I will be curious to see Adam's reaction to Chelsea's comments on that and then when he remembers part of what she said while he was in the coma. I do want Adam to make the pursuit for the right reason not just for the sake of having a family and baby.

I will be curious to how he will interact with Sharon now. Will he ignite things again because of her comments and his suspicions plus his dislike of her being with Dylan or will he create extra distance between him and Sharon and work on what he needs to do regarding Chelsea.

Basically Adam is up against Newman Enterprises, Sharon, Dylan, Chylan's relationship and baby bonding, Chelsea's walls, pride, hurt, lack of trust, and lying, and his own emotional walls and pride and suspicions. Has Adam got the deisre, effort, and fight needed to pull this off?

MAB's Adam was nothing but desire, effort, and fight. JG's Adam has been a flip flopping wussy. JG is too in love with his original intent for Adam that he had the last time he was writing. Both Adam and Victoria have moved on from that. Both are considerably older. On one hand watching Victoria and Adam fighting is entertaining, and then they bring Victor in the scene to remind you how silly it all is for these adult children to act like petulant brats.

I have no clue where this takes Chadam for the future. Its good that Chelsea has walked away from this NE nonsense. As much as I want Chadam back, I do not want Chelsea to embrace NE and Victor.

#10199   2013/05/24 08:06AM
    Grendel

Love my Chadam.

#10200   2013/05/24 09:38AM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg: Having not watching the episodes, but reading the information about them, there are some positives. For one, Victoria does not try to blackmail Chelsea although she might later. I hope Chelsea at some point can find reason to trust Adam and team up with him to outdo Victoria and maybe Victor too. They need to do a con together.

Second, Adam remembering something from when he was in the coma, Now, if this comes after a heartfelt scene where she is lying to him, he may get upset. However, he may see these attempts to tell him including the one while he was in the coma where she actually told him as effort of outreach on her part. He may start thinking that she is scared and hurt, and this might soften his anger some allowing for him to make the right pursuit to win her back. Sure, he is not going to like her passing off someoone else as the father, but at least it seems he is realizing that she has made effort to come to him with the information. With all of this being said the lying to him will cause issues and if she takes further steps and does something to help Victoria, then things can get worse.

For Chelsea/Chadam's sake I hope she never teams up with Vikki (if I understood you correctly). IMO, it's Adam's trust in Chelsea that makes their connection so strong. If she ever goes against him in that way I don't think he would ever trust her again and it would damage Chadam for a very long time.

I love your take in the second paragraph. The idea of Adam remembering the hospital scene and seeing beyond the lies to Chelsea's fears would make for a great soapy afternoon.

I've been gone all week so I'm still playing catch up. Does Adam actually start remembering the hospital scene or is this wishful thinking on our part?

Here's hoping Chelsea comes clean VERY soon.

« 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list