List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 12:05PM, Views: 1577054, Replies: 31940
    « 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 » »| page:
    #10011   2013/05/20 11:14PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Adam is up against a wall here as both he and Chelsea have put up walls. He cannot match up to Dylan in terms of being noble and any return to his pre-miscarriage form would look suspicious to Chelsea. Perhaps, if Dylan is upset about the baby lie or he cheats on Chelsea, would Adam have his opening. His effort with Avery did not work. Maybe he can get his old friend Sharon to come on to Dylan lol.

I know some Shadam critics and others mention how Chelsea does not understand Adam the same way Sharon does. Well, in the hospital scene with Victor it was Chelsea telling Victor about Adam not having a father their for him after Cliff died. Again, it is just ironic since Chelsea is doing the baby lie with Adam, but after Adam was shot she did show her concern and understanding for Adam. She just has so much hurt, that she just cannot trust Adam and rightfully so.

Adam did somewhat admit that he cares for Chelsea when they discussed the baby recently and that he did not want to see her go through that hurt again and that they could have had something amazing while admitting that their marriage failure was all his fault. Perhaps Adam just wanted a little acknowledgement of concern from Chelsea.

#10012   2013/05/21 04:15AM
    Gemini50

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote jamilah: Hey Chadam Fans this baby S/L can be frustating to watch sometimes so lets have some fun. For those of you who want to play, let me know your guess has to how or when the truth will come out that Adam is the daddy.

For tomorrow Can Show Chloe is telling Chelsea she has to get Dylan to marry her. I am guessing if that happens Adam will crash the wedding and reveal that he is father. By then he would have had some kind of proof. Let me know your thoughts

I really don't want to say this but I think probably July or August. By that time CHYLAN and SHADAM will be married.
    I'm uncomfortable about these writers. They seem to want us to beieve what is on screen but I always feel I am being
    conned by the writers. I hope I am 100% wrong.

Right now he is in the suspicious stage, he will be in this stage for awhile. He is certain but has no proof.
    I think Victoria will use this info against Adam some how to do with NE, that is how he will find out. But may be too late to save Chelsea from marrying Dylan.

I hope I am 100% wrong.

I hope she goes back to the fortune teller soon, I would love to know what more she has to say to Chelsea.

I hear you about feeling like you are being conned by the writers. The writers have set it up to where either direction could be possible since Sharon has been the one their for him, while Chelsea left and is not lying about the baby.

One positive is that while Chelsea was obviously upset at Adam and Sharon being together she has not been pursuing him since or making effort for him. Even if Adam and Sharon got married, it is not going to effect her anymore than what has already transpired. I do not know what kind of storyline can result from Adam and Sharon reuniting, unless they raised the baby together. Perhaps Adam would marry Sharon to have a better chance at custody (I know, I am somewhat laughing just typing that) Chelsea would probably try to run off with the baby before letting that happen.

She would run off wouldn't she! I love the Chelsea character because when things get really unbearale, like when she was pregnant with Johnny, things got unbearable, she took off, just leaves.....love it. Sometimes I wish she would do that now just to scare Adam b/c he knows she would do it. I wonder why the writers let Victoria know that Adam is the father. I expect her to use this info against Adam at sometime.

It seems Adam is going to pretty well have an idea the baby is his or could very likely be his. Victoria would have to use it in someway or go to Victor with it to test Adam's loyalties such as get custody of the baby and write off Chelsea or leave Newman or such. I guess Victoria or Victor could somehow blackmail Chelsea with the information.

Adam and Chelsea make for some good comedy at times, I wish the snarky humor was used more in their interactions.

I miss that sparky humour. I think it wa there second scene together Adam at the bar was rude to her and she says
    based on our breif encounters you have two mood cranky and seething. He sort of laughed but right back to Chelsea he says and who are you, sparky terror, Gidget with a chain saw. They both laughed. Chelsea said that good I like, if I ever decide to get a tattoo I might use it. Their delivery was masterful. It still makes me laugh to this day.
    Adam used to get a chuckle at Chelsea's being naive (not sure of spelling). Many scenes where he'd get a cute grin on his face at what she had just said or done.

Really miss them.

Today's Cdn left me thinking they are not going to be reunited anytime soon, unless as you say if Adam has to rescue Chelsea from whatever scenario, e.g. wedding, baby needs medical requirement from the father.

I think a big reveal/clue will come from the fortune teller if Chelsea goes back to see her. I hope she does this week.

I'm wondering about the penthouse scene with Adam and Chelsea, it looks to me like the book she is holding is Adam's agenda/calendar....you will see tomorrow what I mean. Why is she at Adam's looking at his calendar???
    At times I have a curious mind.

I will have to go back and watch that one. I remember the first bar scene where she has the Restless Style magazine and he ends up being taken in for questioning for helping Patty escape from the mental institution. The Adam in regular clothes was more interesting than the ones always in suits.

I agree that it is going to be a while, if or when they reunite. My guess would be between September-December.

I like the scenario of her rescuing him while pregnant. That helps offset the Sharon being there for him. Maybe she could reveal to him in an emotional scene that he is the father. Right now she has dug into this con, so something will have to affect her for her to come forward with the truth. Plus, she is so smitten by Dylan at the moment.

Adam has shifted towards Chelsea after being shot. He has been more cold to Sharon every sense that time. That shift even became more intense after finding out she is pregnant. Some of it I see being about the baby and family, but I do believe it also involves Chelsea.

Do you know when Adam and Chelsea had their first scene? In the first bar scene that I remember in March, she mentioned to Victoria that she had met him when he came to town.

First Chelsea scene Nov. 11.11
    First Adam/Chelsea Jan 3, 2012
    Jan. 9, 2012
    Jan 13, 2012

more scenes started and continued as of March 2012 which lead to falling in love

#10013   2013/05/21 05:08AM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg: Adam is up against a wall here as both he and Chelsea have put up walls. He cannot match up to Dylan in terms of being noble and any return to his pre-miscarriage form would look suspicious to Chelsea. Perhaps, if Dylan is upset about the baby lie or he cheats on Chelsea, would Adam have his opening. His effort with Avery did not work. Maybe he can get his old friend Sharon to come on to Dylan lol.

I know some Shadam critics and others mention how Chelsea does not understand Adam the same way Sharon does. Well, in the hospital scene with Victor it was Chelsea telling Victor about Adam not having a father their for him after Cliff died. Again, it is just ironic since Chelsea is doing the baby lie with Adam, but after Adam was shot she did show her concern and understanding for Adam. She just has so much hurt, that she just cannot trust Adam and rightfully so.

Adam did somewhat admit that he cares for Chelsea when they discussed the baby recently and that he did not want to see her go through that hurt again and that they could have had something amazing while admitting that their marriage failure was all his fault. Perhaps Adam just wanted a little acknowledgement of concern from Chelsea.

Phooey on Chelsea not understanding Adam. She was well aware what NE and the need for approval was doing to Adam. Aren't Shadam fans doing the most whining about Adam dumping Sharon for Victor. That's part of life in the wonderful world of father knows best. Victor is a perversion, and NE is toxic. I hated they put Adam back in that mix. One thing in the end MAB did right was make Adam self made in the business with the hedge fund, and yes T&G. That made Adam more of an equal to Victor, and the next Victor needs to be an equal rather than a groveling child.

Sharon wants the same thing as Adam when it comes to Victor and the Newmans - that is to be in the inside. Chelsea wants independence and freedom. Two concepts completely alien to the Newmans. In the end Adam need to see his wife as an equal, and he needs to be willing to sacrifice for her. Now I will rip Chelsea here, because she needs to meet him half way. Perhaps Adam will finally see the light on Pops, and realize the old cad just isn't worth it.

#10014   2013/05/21 05:14AM
    Axl Rose

1002 pages and we are still going strong, this is great, I am loving this, now let's aim for 1100 and beyond huh

#10015   2013/05/21 05:34AM
    Leighla

Great pics of MM/MCE at the Sony party last night!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKwZSEUCIAA6J6p.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKwbdK1CYAA5Reh.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKwhkFLCAAIBb-e.jpg:large

#10016   2013/05/21 05:36AM
    Axl Rose

MCE and MM are just gold together, and I just hope Chadam reunites soon enough

#10017   2013/05/21 05:44AM
    Leighla

More Pics

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKw2g35CAAAYhcW.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKwvL06CMAABJXj.jpg:large

LOVE IT!!

#10018   2013/05/21 05:48AM
    Axl Rose

I have a clip for all of you Chadam fans

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QSh91F5WYU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlcZUaKOA4Y

#10019   2013/05/21 07:35AM
    gardengal

Quote Axl Rose: MCE and MM are just gold together, and I just hope Chadam reunites soon enough

#10020   2013/05/21 07:36AM
    Axl Rose

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Axl Rose: MCE and MM are just gold together, and I just hope Chadam reunites soon enough

But Adam is going to have to work for it

« 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list