List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 02:16PM, Views: 1365356, Replies: 30085
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/05/05 11:20AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Or they can have twins, a baby boy A.J. and a baby girl Angela Hope

#92   2012/05/05 11:35AM
    LondonBridge

Quote Axl Rose: Adam & Chelsea remind me a lot like Roger Howarth's Todd and Kassie DePaiva's Blair, they just have that much chemistry

You're right, their chemistry is amazing. That is one of the reasons that I love them so much! They are such a perfect fit! Never boring, always a joy and a pleasure to watch! Thank god MAB and her band of idiots did ONE thing right! Chadam is soap gold! GO CHADAM!!! I hope that they get married and have three children.

#93   2012/05/05 12:21PM
    Axl Rose

Quote LondonBridge:
    Quote Axl Rose: Adam & Chelsea remind me a lot like Roger Howarth's Todd and Kassie DePaiva's Blair, they just have that much chemistry

You're right, their chemistry is amazing. That is one of the reasons that I love them so much! They are such a perfect fit! Never boring, always a joy and a pleasure to watch! Thank god MAB and her band of idiots did ONE thing right! Chadam is soap gold! GO CHADAM!!! I hope that they get married and have three children.

Yes they can get married and have 2 sons and 1 daughter, first-born being their older daughter, their second born being their son, and their last born being their other son

#94   2012/05/05 12:30PM
    Axl Rose

Or the ideal number for Chadam's kids, I hope, is 4

2 daughters and 2 sons

#95   2012/05/05 12:51PM
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#96   2012/05/05 01:00PM
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#97   2012/05/05 01:05PM
    Fly butterfly

Quote Axl Rose: Or they can have twins, a baby boy A.J. and a baby girl Angela Hope

Awwwww! That is adorable! A.J. and Angela Hope Newman! What an incredible story that would be! It makes me want them to have twins because I can't decide which should be first, a baby boy or baby girl! Adam looked so good holding little Johnny. I would just love to see him holding his own beautiful baby girl and baby boy! Chadam is the future! They rock!

#98   2012/05/05 01:40PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Fly butterfly:
    Quote Axl Rose: Or they can have twins, a baby boy A.J. and a baby girl Angela Hope

Awwwww! That is adorable! A.J. and Angela Hope Newman! What an incredible story that would be! It makes me want them to have twins because I can't decide which should be first, a baby boy or baby girl! Adam looked so good holding little Johnny. I would just love to see him holding his own beautiful baby girl and baby boy! Chadam is the future! They rock!

Yes they should have twins and Adam & Chelsea with their twins would make quite the family

#99   2012/05/05 02:57PM
    GrandGrace

I am not calling for them to have children ... but I am interested in what happens next, Hopefully this one time they will get Victor. One can only hope.

#100   2012/05/05 06:03PM
    Axl Rose

Quote GrandGrace: I am not calling for them to have children ... but I am interested in what happens next, Hopefully this one time they will get Victor. One can only hope.

I want to see them get Victor but at the same time fall in love with each other and get married and then have their baby

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list