List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 03:41PM, Views: 1511771, Replies: 31456
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Starting a new thread here decidated to all Chadam fans, so let's start posting away everyone, because I know like myself there are other Chadam fans out there, so let's show the love

#2   2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#3   2012/05/03 02:07PM
    jcren

Big fan. I don't like that they are already hitting the sheets but whatever. I'll get over it. LOL. Also I can't wait to see them unite against Victor because it seems like Chadam is on his 'hit list' ala Villy. Go Team Chadam. He will never learn. LOL

#4   2012/05/03 02:31PM
    Axl Rose

Quote jcren: Big fan. I don't like that they are already hitting the sheets but whatever. I'll get over it. LOL. Also I can't wait to see them unite against Victor because it seems like Chadam is on his 'hit list' ala Villy. Go Team Chadam. He will never learn. LOL

I know right, Chadam is awesome

#5   2012/05/03 02:53PM
    Doll baby

Great thread!!! I watch the show for one reason......Chadam!!!!! They make the show for me! I love every scene with them! I love to see them having their meaningful chats......love to see them kiss! I can't get enough of this beautiful couple! I LOVE Chadam!!!!

#6   2012/05/03 03:07PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Doll baby: Great thread!!! I watch the show for one reason......Chadam!!!!! They make the show for me! I love every scene with them! I love to see them having their meaningful chats......love to see them kiss! I can't get enough of this beautiful couple! I LOVE Chadam!!!!

I can't get enough of them

#7   2012/05/03 03:11PM
    phattpatt

I prefer him with Sharon, but I do understand that they are cut from the same cloth... so I will give them a chance... I don't care for her acting, but Adam makes anyone look good... JMO!

#8   2012/05/03 03:15PM
    kilda

Chelsea and Adam are really great ! They get each other !

#9   2012/05/03 03:24PM
    phattpatt

Quote kilda: Chelsea and Adam are really great ! They get each other !

They do have a great friendship... I hope as lovers, nothing will be ruined... Adam is not over Sharon, but he is trying to move on... I hope Chelsea don't get hurt... She seems to really care & love him and He really cares for her, but I don't know about love....

#10   2012/05/03 04:16PM
    YandR talk

I love Chadam. They are so laid back and relaxed with each other. They were made for one another! GO CHADAM!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list