List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Young and the Restless 2013 Storyline Predictions

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Young and the Restless 2013 Storyline Predictions

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/01 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/01 01:12PM, Views: 7544, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/01 09:18AM
    Young and the Restless 2013 Storyline Predictions
    Axl Rose

If anything, what I would like to see happen for next year on our soap would be:

- Chelsea ends up pregnant with Adam's baby and Adam ends up finding out that he is going to be a father for the first time, just when him & Chelsea end up falling in love, Adam gets down on one knee and pulls the ring box from out of his pocket to propose to Chelsea the mother of his unborn baby and of course Chelsea says yes, she will marry Adam and that now since they are getting married and they have a baby on the way, they can truly become a family

- Ronan Malloy returns to Genoa City and this time he returns for good, and he is staying put this time and with him back in town, he can build upon his relationship with Nina and they can grow more closer as mother and son and perhaps Ronan falls in love this time around with someone new

- Ricky officially becomes the new town pariah by 2013

- Noah Newman returns to Genoa City and look for him to get jealous when Eden & Kyle are officially a couple, and cue the Noah/Kyle rivalry which will be similar to Jack vs. Victor because you have Jack's son up against Victor's grandson, and especially over Eden Baldwin

- Michael & Lauren end up leaving Genoa City with Fen to move to Toronto to be closer to Scotty

- Avery becomes Victor's new lapdog in that she fully replaces Michael as Victor's new lawyer, and look for Avery to fall for Nick again and Phyllis will end up back in Jack Abbott's orbit

- Sharon ends up finding love again, this time with someone new, she finds love with Ronan Malloy

- Victoria ends up getting pregnant with her miracle baby but is the baby Billy's, or is it someone else's, because I would have Victoria cheat on Billy after Billy cheats on her first, to set up this Who's The Daddy storyline

#2   2012/05/01 09:30AM
    Re: Young and the Restless 2013 Storyline Predictions
    Axl Rose

Anyone with any storyline ideas for next year

#3   2012/05/01 09:41AM
    Axl Rose

Come on, anyone at all, come on

#4   2012/05/01 09:45AM
    chloefan1

Quote Axl Rose: If anything, what I would like to see happen for next year on our soap would be:

- Chelsea ends up pregnant with Adam's baby and Adam ends up finding out that he is going to be a father for the first time, just when him & Chelsea end up falling in love, Adam gets down on one knee and pulls the ring box from out of his pocket to propose to Chelsea the mother of his unborn baby and of course Chelsea says yes, she will marry Adam and that now since they are getting married and they have a baby on the way, they can truly become a family

- Ronan Malloy returns to Genoa City and this time he returns for good, and he is staying put this time and with him back in town, he can build upon his relationship with Nina and they can grow more closer as mother and son and perhaps Ronan falls in love this time around with someone new

- Noah Newman returns to Genoa City and look for him to get jealous when Eden & Kyle are officially a couple, and cue the Noah/Kyle rivalry which will be similar to Jack vs. Victor because you have Jack's son up against Victor's grandson, and especially over Eden Baldwin

- Michael & Lauren end up leaving Genoa City with Fen to move to Toronto to be closer to Scotty

- Avery becomes Victor's new lapdog in that she fully replaces Michael as Victor's new lawyer, and look for Avery to fall for Nick again and Phyllis will end up back in Jack Abbott's orbit

- Sharon ends up finding love again, this time with someone new, she finds love with Ronan Malloy

- Victoria ends up getting pregnant with her miracle baby but is the baby Billy's, or is it someone else's, because I would have Victoria cheat on Billy after Billy cheats on her first, to set up this Who's The Daddy storyline

I love all those ideas!!! great job you should be writing for this show.
    My favorite idea is the one about Adam and Chelsea but I want this all to happen before next year.
    I also like the idea of Victoria having her own baby and it not being Billy's
    It would be interesting to see how that would turn out and maybe Billy sleeps with Chloe, she would be the reason Vikki turned to another man. It would deffinetly shake things up!
    I would love for Ronan to come back also and maybe we could get a Billy/Chloe/Ronan triangle I for one would love to see that.

#5   2012/05/01 09:55AM
    MomSarah24

Quote Axl Rose: If anything, what I would like to see happen for next year on our soap would be:

I would LOVE to see Noah sometime soon and I think it would be wonderful if Victoria has that miracle baby maybe a girl this time lol

#6   2012/05/01 10:16AM
    chloefan1

Quote MomSarah24:

I would LOVE to see Noah sometime soon and I think it would be wonderful if Victoria has that miracle baby maybe a girl this time lol

I'm pretty sure Noah will be on sometime this month!! At least that is what I read on the comings and goings section.

#7   2012/05/01 10:42AM
    Axl Rose

Quote chloefan1:
    Quote MomSarah24:

I'm pretty sure Noah will be on sometime this month!! At least that is what I read on the comings and goings section.

Anyone else have any storyline ideas for next year

#8   2012/05/01 10:46AM
    yandrfanx_

I don't want Victoria to cheat on Billy cuz he never cheated on her in the first place, so I don't want that to happen.

#9   2012/05/01 10:48AM
    Axl Rose

Quote yandrfanx_: I don't want Victoria to cheat on Billy cuz he never cheated on her in the first place, so I don't want that to happen.

Then what do you want to happen next year, what are your storyline ideas

#10   2012/05/01 11:06AM
    Axl Rose

Come on, anyone else have any ideas, come on

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list