List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I feel sorry for those who love Phyllis when...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I feel sorry for those who love Phyllis when...

Started by RoseDeWBu at 2012/04/30 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/07 10:59PM, Views: 3826, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/04/30 07:57PM
    Re: I feel sorry for those who love Phyllis when...
    milanbadboy

Quote RoseDeWBu: ...the truth about her running down Paul and Cricket with a rental car comes to light.

It's going to kill Daniel and Summer - but what about NICK? I think he truly loves Phyllis - and he's already in love with the baby. This is going to turn him inside out.

And what about Cricket and Paul? How will THEY feel? Since Cricket DID get back together with Danny eventually, she might not be all that upset, but what about PAUL? He might take umbrage when he recalls all those weeks of IMPOTENCY that he went through after the "accident".

It's going to hit the fan - no doubt.

Oh come on now, this would be a stupid storyline. I mean didn't Abbey try to run over Tucker? What Phyllis did this run over thing what?? how many years ago. Weak Weak storyline. If ever I heard one.

#12   2012/04/30 08:22PM
    PhylFan

Quote milanbadboy:
    Quote RoseDeWBu: ...the truth about her running down Paul and Cricket with a rental car comes to light.

It's going to kill Daniel and Summer - but what about NICK? I think he truly loves Phyllis - and he's already in love with the baby. This is going to turn him inside out.

And what about Cricket and Paul? How will THEY feel? Since Cricket DID get back together with Danny eventually, she might not be all that upset, but what about PAUL? He might take umbrage when he recalls all those weeks of IMPOTENCY that he went through after the "accident".

Oh come on now, this would be a stupid storyline. I mean didn't Abbey try to run over Tucker? What Phyllis did this run over thing what?? how many years ago. Weak Weak storyline. If ever I heard one.

It only counts when it's Phyllis don't cha know? Oh wait, Abby said "sorry" when she was trying to manipulate Tucker into confessing his trist with Diane...)kinda "I'll tell u my big bad secret if you tell me urs?") so that makes it all good.

#13   2012/04/30 08:33PM
    lovin2read

I am so sick of this feeling sorry for Phyllis on here. Phyllis deserves everything she got coming to her. I will be so happy when it all comes to light. It seems so many of you forget how decietful Phyllis is and how when she is upset she goes after people with avenges whenever they dont do what she want them to.
    I hope she lose the Baby.
    I am tired of Nick; he even went against his own sister for Phyllis. She is a devil and she needs to pay.//

#14   2012/04/30 08:45PM
    dawn888

How do you process finding out that the woman you love rented a car with the intent of killing of woman, not only nick will have to deal with that one but so will her kids. there is no explanation she can give that will justify it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/30 08:46PM
    #15   2012/04/30 08:50PM
    noony6

I actually don't expect Nick to be surprised or angry over this at all actually. I think during their time together Phyllis has given Nick a pretty good idea of who she was back then, and if he is shocked, I still think he'll get over it just as quick as he has all of her other sins. Sharon is the only one the Newman men seem to lose it on when she screws up.

I never thought about her children though & their reactions. Daniel probably has no idea & he will be stunned & this will probably throw a pretty big wrench into any progress they made while he was fighting for Lucy. Summer's reaction will depend on how old she is when they bring her back.

Christine & Danny's reaction will be interesting I guess, but they actually never did get back together. Christine was never interested in Danny once the divorce was over & she had moved on with Paul. By the time Danny came back to try and fix things with her, she was over him, regardless of how hard he tried to get her back, & that includes the whole time Phyllis was obsessed with getting Christine out of the picture.

The last time Christine was on & in a s/l with Phyllis though, they were far beyond those past issues. They had actually worked past alot of their anomocity & Christine even helped Phyllis Daniel reconnect & made Daniel understand why Phyllis wasn't in his life all those years. She even went on to defend Daniel when he was on trial for Cassie's accident. That is why this s/l just doesn't make any since to me...it's so ancient history, why on earth bring it up again? Christine has long moved on with her life, away from both Danny & Paul. She probably won't even stick around long enough for it to have an impact on her.

I'm looking forward to the acting from all the amazing players as usual, but I don't see this s/l being any better than it could have been oh say, 10-15 years ago!

#16   2012/04/30 09:04PM
    bluezote

oh brother .... after all the crap ALL of these people have done in the past and the skeletons in closets that have been swept under the rug when they were exposed, this won't be anything huge. Or at least they shouldn't make it a huge deal. I mean if Adam and Victor can get away with all of the terrible things they have done, then surely Phyllis can get away with a hand slap too, for something that was done years ago. And Phyllis may be doing crazy stuff now but she hasn't tried to run anyone down lately. Sure maybe she want crazy Daisy dead but who doesn't. Victor is still doing crazy things to deliberately hurt his own daughter. And even tho Adam is on his whole "I've seen the light, please polish my halo" kick, it wont last long and he will go right back to stealing babies and tormenting women.
    So lets cut Phyllis some slack please. Everyone in G.C. are in line to get what's coming to them and Phyllis certainly isn't at the front of it.

#17   2012/04/30 10:06PM
    TSHM

Phil is evil and finally everyone will know . For me, that is enough. Of couse nothing serious will happen to Red , it never does. Slick Nic will not leave Phil, he does love her just as he loves Sharon and with love like that who needs it . Phil fans think that because this happened years ago it is no big thing. Wrong! This is huge for me as a Y& R fan from day 1. Revisiting such a story . Phils deep dark secret! Do not misunderstand , I for one am happy for Phick , they deserve each other. Nicks punishment is waking up to that every morning !

#18   2012/05/01 12:15AM
    Backstreet

Quote noony6:

I actually don't expect Nick to be surprised or angry over this at all actually. I think during their time together Phyllis has given Nick a pretty good idea of who she was back then, and if he is shocked, I still think he'll get over it just as quick as he has all of her other sins. Sharon is the only one the Newman men seem to lose it on when she screws up.

I never thought about her children though & their reactions. Daniel probably has no idea & he will be stunned & this will probably throw a pretty big wrench into any progress they made while he was fighting for Lucy. Summer's reaction will depend on how old she is when they bring her back.

Christine & Danny's reaction will be interesting I guess, but they actually never did get back together. Christine was never interested in Danny once the divorce was over & she had moved on with Paul. By the time Danny came back to try and fix things with her, she was over him, regardless of how hard he tried to get her back, & that includes the whole time Phyllis was obsessed with getting Christine out of the picture.

The last time Christine was on & in a s/l with Phyllis though, they were far beyond those past issues. They had actually worked past alot of their anomocity & Christine even helped Phyllis Daniel reconnect & made Daniel understand why Phyllis wasn't in his life all those years. She even went on to defend Daniel when he was on trial for Cassie's accident. That is why this s/l just doesn't make any since to me...it's so ancient history, why on earth bring it up again? Christine has long moved on with her life, away from both Danny & Paul. She probably won't even stick around long enough for it to have an impact on her.

I'm looking forward to the acting from all the amazing players as usual, but I don't see this s/l being any better than it could have been oh say, 10-15 years ago!

Great post! I don't look for this hit and run story to come to light, I just think that it will be slightly revisited, perhaps nothing more than a mention by Rick in his quest to write a book about Phyllis. I don't think that this is about Phyllis at all. Paul is investigating Rick and Daniel is making a monumental decision that brings Danny back to town. I just think that this is a serious lack of creativity on the part of the writers. Daniel knows the story about Danny got custody of him and put him away in a boarding school so I don't see what is going to quake the earth about that now. It has already been explained to Daniel by both Danny, Christine and Phyllis.

#19   2012/05/01 01:40AM
    Sinshine1

Quote ATA3:

I'm not a fair-weather fan. I love Phyllis no matter what she does so don't feel sorry for me at all. I feel sorry for all the people who think that this will be such a big issue and Phyllis will lose everybody and everything forever. She'll come out a winner as always.

Me too.. who cares what comes out about Phyllis.. I could care less and I certainly won't be unhappy that MS is getting another front burner story.

#20   2012/05/01 01:47AM
    Sinshine1

Quote dawn888: How do you process finding out that the woman you love rented a car with the intent of killing of woman, not only nick will have to deal with that one but so will her kids. there is no explanation she can give that will justify it.

oh who cares it is only cricket.. she would have done us all a huge favor by killing that freak

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list