List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who the father of phyllis baby nick or ronan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who the father of phyllis baby nick or ronan

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2012/04/28 08:55PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/01 01:08PM, Views: 3392, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2012/04/30 09:20AM
    Re: Who the father of phyllis baby nick or ronan
    bukopandan

Quote cw5704:
    Quote KC11:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: Who the father of phyllis baby nick or ronan i say nick is the father of phyllis baby

I so hope it's Ronan. lol

I vote for Ronan too!!!

if ronan's, i hope this means he'll actually come back to the show. i'm no phick fan (or even shick fan), but phonan was very believable and moving and a brilliant pairing.

#22   2012/04/30 09:23AM
    dawn888

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote kazmar:
    Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: Who the father of phyllis baby nick or ronan i say nick is the father of phyllis baby

It would have to be Nick. Ronon has been gone for at least a couple of months and they had stopped sleeping together a couple of months before he left town. So if it were Ronan's Phyllis would be showing by now.

12/19/11 was the last time Ronan and Phyllis slept together. So Phyllis would be well into her 5th month if Ronan was the father. According to SOD, Phyllis is 2 months pregnant. But common sense would tell us if a woman is 5 months pregnant she wouldn't need a pregnancy test. lol

See, this is the kind of Bull Sh*t I am talking about. Ronan has been long gone and even though it has not been on screen Nick and Phyllis have had sex several times since then. They know it's not Ronan's. Those folks are purposely trying to annoy the rest of us. It's a soap opera but be realistic and not ridiculous!! This baby is Nick's period!! Why waste the space with this thread when there is nothing to discuss in regard to Ronan being this kid's dad?

SOD says that Phyllis 2 months pregnant therefore, it is not a false pregnancy either.

its Nicks, the only way it would be Ronans is if he was still on the show and he isn't.

#23   2012/04/30 09:23AM
    Axl Rose

Ronan I think if he is the father, that will be the thing that brings him back to the show and also I would want Nina to find out that Phyllis' baby is her son Ronan's, and then of course Ronan finds out from his mother Nina that the baby is his, Ronan is going to be a father

#24   2012/04/30 09:34AM
    bukopandan

Quote Axl Rose: Ronan I think if he is the father, that will be the thing that brings him back to the show and also I would want Nina to find out that Phyllis' baby is her son Ronan's, and then of course Ronan finds out from his mother Nina that the baby is his, Ronan is going to be a father

and what an interesting situation for nina and ronan. grandma-to-be nina would find out about phyl leaving nina's best friend for dead, and ronan would be faced with how much of a role to play in finding justice for his fellow law enforcer chris and what role to play in dealing with the mother of his future child. ronan's such a cop at heart - i'm imagining him wanting no part in things as far as phyl being brought to justice and focusing, instead, on the personal aspect of the situation. that could result in some very poignant scenes humanizing ronan more than we've seen.

#25   2012/04/30 09:43AM
    rowenna

Quote Axl Rose: Ronan I think if he is the father, that will be the thing that brings him back to the show and also I would want Nina to find out that Phyllis' baby is her son Ronan's, and then of course Ronan finds out from his mother Nina that the baby is his, Ronan is going to be a father

Phyllis last slept with Ronan 12/19/11. Even though Ronan and Phyllis went back to her place on 1/1/12, they did not sleep together. Phyllis is two months pregant, so do the math. The writers were careful, Phyllis would be halfway through her 5th month if the baby was Ronan's.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/30 09:44AM
    #26   2012/04/30 09:50AM
    bukopandan

Quote rowenna:

Phyllis last slept with Ronan 12/19/11. Even though Ronan and Phyllis went back to her place on 1/1/12, they did not sleep together. Phyllis is two months pregant, so do the math. The writers were careful, Phyllis would be halfway through her 5th month if the baby was Ronan's.

but the writers play with time all the time. if an actor's not pregnant in real life and so the writers aren't faced with the question of whether to carry through the real-life pregnancy alongside the fictional one, they are free to manipulate the timeline. i'd like it if the writers were always attentive to timeline consistency, but they play with time to suit themselves.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/30 09:51AM
    #27   2012/04/30 09:55AM
    virginia cat

I Hope that it is Ronan. Please do not make it Nicks.

#28   2012/04/30 09:58AM
    Axl Rose

If Phyllis' baby does come out, they can have a storyline where the baby is sick and they need a blood transfusion in order to save Phyllis' baby and Nick goes to get himself tested as well as every other Newman family member trying to donate blood but none of them are a match at all, and Nick would then find out that way that he is not Phyllis' baby's father and then Phyllis remembering who the father of her baby is, that it's Ronan and that they need to track him down now, so he can donate blood to save his baby and it turns out Ronan is a match, and then they figure out that means that Ronan must be the father

And then Ronan would have to decide whether or not he wants to be a part of this baby's life as its father

#29   2012/04/30 10:42AM
    Pauls

We'll never know because the paterntiy of this child, if there really is one, will be covered up, just like Summer.

#30   2012/04/30 10:46AM
    yandrfanx_

It could be Ronan's or It could be Nick's but we'll see.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list