List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam & Chelsea & Baby Makes Three

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam & Chelsea & Baby Makes Three

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/04/28 07:31AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/01 01:19PM, Views: 1745, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/04/28 07:31AM
    Adam & Chelsea & Baby Makes Three
    Axl Rose

If anything what would be icing on the cake would be Adam & Chelsea getting married and then before too long Adam & Chelsea discover that Chelsea is pregnant with Adam's baby, and Adam finding out that he is going to be a father for the first time

If Chelsea were to marry Adam, she would be Victoria, Nick, and Abby's sister-in-law and she would be Victor's new daughter-in-law and Chelsea would be Adam's late mother Hope's daughter-in-law

So wait, then that means Chelsea would be Noah & Faith & Summer & Reed's aunt since she would be married to their Uncle Adam

And she would be baby John's adoptive aunt but she would be his biological mother all at the same time

And if they were to get married and have their baby, the question would be...

If Adam & Chelsea had a baby, would Victor and the rest of the Newman family, would they even care that Adam is about to become a father, and would they even accept Chelsea & Adam's baby into their family?

Adam & Chelsea's baby would be Victor's grandchild, and I could see Victor at least making an effort to be a part of his grandchild's life

But I don't know about Victoria, Nick, and Abby, if they would make an effort to be a part of their niece or nephew's life, knowing them, they would probably hate Adam & Chelsea's baby when Adam & Chelsea's baby has done nothing wrong at all to them

But who needs the Newman family anyway?

Adam & Chelsea and their baby girl or baby boy, the 3 of them as a family, they are all each other is going to need, and if the Newmans want to be a part of the baby's life, they are going to have to accept Adam & Chelsea into the family

#2   2012/04/28 07:36AM
    Re: Adam & Chelsea & Baby Makes Three
    Axl Rose

Chelsea would make a great wife to Adam and she would make an even better mother to hers & Adam's future baby

#3   2012/04/28 07:47AM
    Axl Rose

The 3 of them as a little family, Adam & Chelsea & their baby boy or baby girl whichever one they have first, and they don't need anyone else except themselves, and imagine the 3 of them as a family and then the Newmans come knocking, with Victor being the first one to want to see Adam & Chelsea's baby, his grandchild

And Adam telling Victor that he is not welcome to see him or his child at all, and that he is going to do what his mother Hope did, and that is keep his son or daughter away from Victor's influence

#4   2012/04/28 10:15AM
    valleycliffe

well, if adam and chelsea do the deed soon, she will probably end up pregnant

some women are very fertile after just having a baby, take tori spelling for instance. she got pg with her 4th baby 3 weeks after deliverying her 3rd...

#5   2012/04/28 10:53AM
    chloefan1

Quote valleycliffe: well, if adam and chelsea do the deed soon, she will probably end up pregnant

some women are very fertile after just having a baby, take tori spelling for instance. she got pg with her 4th baby 3 weeks after deliverying her 3rd...

I was thinking the samething. I know a woman who had 3 of her kids within 10 months of eachother. But I don't think her getting pregnant would be the worst thing, it would be nice for Adam to finally have a kid it would bring out a new side of him the sweeter, softer and protective side

#6   2012/04/28 11:53AM
    Axl Rose

Quote chloefan1:
    Quote valleycliffe: well, if adam and chelsea do the deed soon, she will probably end up pregnant

I was thinking the samething. I know a woman who had 3 of her kids within 10 months of eachother. But I don't think her getting pregnant would be the worst thing, it would be nice for Adam to finally have a kid it would bring out a new side of him the sweeter, softer and protective side

Exactly right

#7   2012/05/01 01:19PM
    Axl Rose

I can't wait until this little family is finally complete

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list