List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Heather tom is not coming back as vicky

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather tom is not coming back as vicky

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2012/04/21 02:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/19 08:35AM, Views: 2182, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/04/21 02:41PM
    Heather tom is not coming back as vicky
    BiancaReeseR...

Heather tom is not coming back as vicky it been gone seen 2003 so nine years ago and ameila is victoria and she is very better victoria than heather. I like heather as vicky but to me ameila as vicky

#2   2012/04/21 02:49PM
    Re: Heather tom is not coming back as vicky
    Bettywho

Huh?????? Who said she was coming back. And why would she, she has a great character on B&B.

#3   2012/04/21 02:58PM
    BiancaReeseR...

I am not saying she coming back i am saying that amelia is vicky and heather is old victoria

#4   2012/04/21 04:22PM
    HeyMon

Yes, Victoria is definitely Amelie Heinle now. Amelie gets those puppy dog eyes and looks at Victor, and she looks just like him. Heather could be Melody Thomas Scott's child in 'real life', they look so similar.

#5   2012/04/21 04:24PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote HeyMon: Yes, Victoria is definitely Amelie Heinle now. Amelie gets those puppy dog eyes and looks at Victor, and she looks just like him. Heather could be Melody Thomas Scott's child in 'real life', they look so similar.

That true i love Amelia as Victoria

#6   2013/05/17 08:09PM
    BiancaReeseR...

I like Heather as Vicky but Ameila is Victoria For Me

#7   2013/05/18 09:19AM
    Lizzytish

I love Amelia, but I don't love the way they changed Victoria since Amelia took over the role. She's such a wimp most of the time, so when they write her as trying to be ruthless like her father, it 's not believable to me, and it usually blows up in her face.

Another joke is when Victor tell her she's the most like him.....uh, NO. That would be Adam.

#8   2013/05/18 07:59PM
    BiancaReeseR...

victoria is played by Ameila seen 2005 and she is eight years on the show and she is victoria now
    And Heather was a great Victoria but she left the show to do other stuff

#9   2013/05/19 08:24AM
    Joy T

Heather Tom was so good as young Vicky but AH is best as older Vicky.

Heather Tom is awesome as Katie on B&B as $Bill's wife or should I say, soon to be ex-wife since $ Bill has gotten Katie's sister, Brooke pregnant. Over at B&B, they keep family "All-in". LMAO

#10   2013/05/19 08:35AM
    candy world

Amelia helie is,Victoria. I can't see anyone else playing her. HT didn't want to come back to the show after EB made candid statements about her in an interview years ago and she plays Katie on the B&B now.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list