List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Billy and Baby John

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Billy and Baby John

Started by IHeartLizzie at 2012/04/11 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/12 11:04AM, Views: 5416, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/04/12 04:49AM
    Re: Spoiler Billy and Baby John
    Cannon

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote IHeartLizzie: I saw it in one of the spoiler sections of another soap board but I forgot which one. If anyone else saw it please tell the source. But I saw that on a Soap Magazine that it states that "BILLY ABBOTT a la Maury IS NOT THE FATHER"! Yes I am SOOOO excited! Good News Chelsea Fans and MCE fans. Chelsea can have her baby back and the vultures can rot in the deepest pit of the abyss. CHADAM FOREVER AND BABY!!!

OMG YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! I will start watching again now!!!!!!! I heard in another spoiler that they were running some tests on Chelsea's newborn...it will come out then I bet!! Cannot wait!!!!!!!

This is freaking awesome news:)

On yesterday's episode, Chelsea tells Victor that it was him who forced and payed her to have sex with Billy to finish wrecking his marriage to Victoria, and Nikki overheard this at the hospital and 'hell will break loose' now. lol She may have had sex with somebody else before hand and was already knocked up when she did the deed with Billy. Time and dna testing will tell.

#22   2012/04/12 04:57AM
    ATA3

Ok I'm confused. If Billy isn't the Father why on EARTH would Chelsea change her mind? First of all, wouldn't she have KNOWN that Billy wasn't the Father this whole time??? She wanted to give the baby up b/c she is not ready to be a Mother and she wanted her child to grow up in a loving and safe environment far away from Anita. So why would she all of a sudden change her mind b/c the baby isn't Billy's which she has known all along? Doesn't make sense. Vikki and Billy finally got the baby they always wanted.

#23   2012/04/12 07:03AM
    shoozeyque2

Boy, the old boy Victor is surely losing his magic touch. In the old days, this wouldn't have happened.

Everything lately is backfiring on him - his schemes are going nowhere fast.

First it was with summoning Patty back to GC. Look what happened there. That blew up in his face.

The Dehlia s/l. Victor forced Billy to stay locked up while Kevin took credit for being the donor for Dehlia's illness. That didn't work out.

Now, if this is true, Billy is not the father in this Chelsea/Anita scam, another one of Victor's plots blows up in his face, once again.

I know there are other things lately that Victor's sabotaging blew up in his face, but I just can't put my finger on them right now.

#24   2012/04/12 07:40AM
    GLfan85

Oh poor Victoria!!! This may send her over the edge! Or hey, turn her back into mini-Vic and become a powerhouse in the NE business again. (Unless she finds out Victor was behind the changing of the DNA!) ooooooo here's an idea for a GREAT s/l!!!! She finds out Daddy Dearest changed the DNA and goes after NE and is successful of taking it from him!!! Make his sorry arse retire for good. Then he can run around with all the women he wants.

#25   2012/04/12 07:50AM
    GLfan85

According to todays eppi, I think Victor realizes how much victoria loves this baby. He is offering Chelsea money to leave and never come back. Which is WHY Nikki overhears the convo about him paying her all along.

I believe between the chopper help and now making sure that Chelsea doesn't change her mind about letting Villy keep the baby, they are setting up a reunion between Victor and Victoria.

so that being said, either this "spoiler" is true and it destroys their relationship all over again, OR it isn't true because they are bringing father and daughter back together and he is going to accept Billy as his SIL.

#26   2012/04/12 09:27AM
    Toomuchsoap

I think Nikki overhearing the confrontation between Victor and Chelsea simply confirms what Villy suspected all along: that Victor was behind what happened to him with Chelsea in Myanmar all along, despite his denial of it.

This validation of of suspicions will only cause a further rift because it proves that Victor has never stopped trying to split them up, and he's lied repeatedly to everyone about his involvement with the women. It will be the final nail in Nictor's coffin. This is the secret that will split them up and send her flying to Jack's side. And I think it will make the chasm between Victoria and her old man wider than ever.

As far as the baby not being Billy's, it could go either way. Tampering the DNA sample is certainly something Victor would/could do, and he may well have done so. Tests will tell. But Victoria is already in love with the baby and so is Billy. I don't think it would matter to them whether he's the biological father or not. If he's not the father, if Chelsea maintains her resolve to let them adopt the baby, IMO it would uncomplicate things for the couple as long as she stays away.

#27   2012/04/12 10:30AM
    Benay

I guess this explains why Chelsea gave birth "early" to a normal size, healthy baby. She was apparently already pregnant when she scammed Billy (who I don't think ever slept with her). If he did, then that makes her a prostitute if she took money from Victor to sleep with Billy.

#28   2012/04/12 11:04AM
    goodkarma

Yes! This makes me happy. Never thought that kid was his and I never wanted it to be. Let Chadam do whatever they're gonna do and give Villy the miracle baby they deserve. I don't know why we had to go thru all that drama but I'm glad this is the conclusion!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list