List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What happened??? to SOAP NET

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened??? to SOAP NET

Started by urbangurl at 2012/04/06 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/12 09:42PM, Views: 18753, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/04/06 10:03AM
    What happened??? to SOAP NET
    urbangurl

Has soapnet disappeared? I've watched Y&R on Soap Net for years. Im unable to watch it during the day on the network because I am at work. I went to watch Y & R on cable (Comcast channel 12) in Philadelphia and it was gone. In its place was a disney/kiddie show. Is soapnet gone forever?

#2   2012/04/06 10:10AM
    Re: What happened??? to SOAP NET
    LilMonkey84

Quote urbangurl: Has soapnet disappeared? I've watched Y&R on Soap Net for years. Im unable to watch it during the day on the network because I am at work. I went to watch Y & R on cable (Comcast channel 12) in Philadelphia and it was gone. In its place was a disney/kiddie show. Is soapnet gone forever?

SoapNET is gone forever. The channel is owned by Disney and they decided to take it in a different direction. If you have the Internet you can watch the show on CBS.com.

#3   2012/04/06 10:13AM
    jilltidwell

Soapnet is staying on the air. Go to Soap Opera Digest and click on the Soap Opera Digest magazine. It is on the front of the magazine.

#4   2012/04/06 10:35AM
    urbangurl

thanks for the responses. Well, i searched high and low on my cable and there is NO SOAP NET at all. Its a disney channel....i guess i will have to watch it on the internet...thanks again.

#5   2012/04/06 10:42AM
    LilMonkey84

Quote jilltidwell: Soapnet is staying on the air. Go to Soap Opera Digest and click on the Soap Opera Digest magazine. It is on the front of the magazine.

You're right, my bad. I had TWC and it wasn't on but now I have FiOS and I just checked and we have it on that provider. I hasn't even checked before because I figured it was all encompassing but I guess not. Disney Jr. is on another channel all together.

#6   2012/04/06 10:43AM
    jcyl

If you can, just go to CBS Young and the Restless, and you can watch full episodes and sneak peeks on line......

#7   2012/04/06 11:32AM
    YRFan99

Quote urbangurl: Has soapnet disappeared? I've watched Y&R on Soap Net for years. Im unable to watch it during the day on the network because I am at work. I went to watch Y & R on cable (Comcast channel 12) in Philadelphia and it was gone. In its place was a disney/kiddie show. Is soapnet gone forever?

I am in Philadelphia as well. I still have the network on Diretv.

#8   2012/04/06 02:40PM
    HOT PINK

I still have SoapNet in my area, too. But, have no idea how long it will continue to air.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/06 02:41PM
    #9   2012/04/06 03:26PM
    levann

Since Soapnet will ultimately disappear I think everyone should make their contingency plans (Taping, internet, etc).

#10   2012/04/06 03:27PM
    shygirl64

:) Soapnet with Y&R is still on the Dishnetwork satellite for
    the southwest Missouri area. Why does something good always
    has to gets screwed up. Mickey Mouse needs to stay out of it
    and just take care of Minnie. Not everyone likes Disneyland!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list