List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Devon's girlfriend- Roxanne?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Devon's girlfriend- Roxanne?

Started by jmunoz4u at 2012/04/04 06:35PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/05 05:57PM, Views: 1978, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/04/04 06:35PM
    Where is Devon's girlfriend- Roxanne?
    jmunoz4u

I wonder where Roxy is these days. Shouldn't she be spending time with Devon? I like her and I think the writers are missing the boat not including her in more of the Winters' storylines. In fact, I think Roxy can be protective of Devon, keeping paparazzi away from Devon. By now, some girl should realize that Devon is rich (McCall/Chancellor/Winters) and wants to enjoy him. Would be funt to watch Devon's integrity at play and his feelings come and go for Roxy. In fact, I would love to see Roxy develop feelings for Nate Hastings (Olivia's son) while still dating Devon to see a test of her feelings. We barely know Nate and recently we learned that he was Ronan's doctor. Where did Nate all of a sudden?

#2   2012/04/04 07:05PM
    Re: Where is Devon's girlfriend- Roxanne?
    reng

Isn't she in Europe at the moment?

#3   2012/04/05 05:52AM
    ATA3

She stars in her own sitcom called "Love That Girl" and I think comes on TV one. I think it's still on the air. They missed the boat with her.

#4   2012/04/05 11:23AM
    ajsp35801

Quote jmunoz4u: I wonder where Roxy is these days. Shouldn't she be spending time with Devon? I like her and I think the writers are missing the boat not including her in more of the Winters' storylines. In fact, I think Roxy can be protective of Devon, keeping paparazzi away from Devon. By now, some girl should realize that Devon is rich (McCall/Chancellor/Winters) and wants to enjoy him. Would be funt to watch Devon's integrity at play and his feelings come and go for Roxy. In fact, I would love to see Roxy develop feelings for Nate Hastings (Olivia's son) while still dating Devon to see a test of her feelings. We barely know Nate and recently we learned that he was Ronan's doctor. Where did Nate all of a sudden?

NO...absolutely not. There are more than enough men on this show in the appropriate age range that Roxy could "test her feelings" for Devon with other than his first cousin Nate. I do not want to see any of the Winters men fighting over the same woman again...absolutely no desire to see this. If TPTB want to do a triangle then it would make more sense if it was this new Kyle, Kevin, Rickey, or Daniel.

#5   2012/04/05 05:57PM
    InCanada

I like Roxy too, but as someone tweeted MM that with a cast the size of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, we won't our favourites as often as we want to... LOL!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list