List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MARCO DRAPPER - THE NEW THAD LUCKINBILL?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MARCO DRAPPER - THE NEW THAD LUCKINBILL?

Started by JoePitt at 2012/04/03 06:05AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/03 09:36AM, Views: 1042, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/04/03 06:05AM
    MARCO DRAPPER - THE NEW THAD LUCKINBILL?
    JoePitt

THad Luckinbill (JT) got his start on Y & R as a bit player going to Billy's high school. The fans liked the character so much, he was signed to a contract and stayed on the show for ten years (until the writers destroyed his character). I think the same thing might happen to Marco Drapper (Carmine). I can see him getting involved with Chloe, Victoria, even Daisy. (He would make a good foil for Ricky.) What do you guys think? Should Marco (Carmine) go on contract?

#2   2012/04/03 06:21AM
    Re: MARCO DRAPPER - THE NEW THAD LUCKINBILL?
    clicquot1

Quote JoePitt: THad Luckinbill (JT) got his start on Y & R as a bit player going to Billy's high school. The fans liked the character so much, he was signed to a contract and stayed on the show for ten years (until the writers destroyed his character). I think the same thing might happen to Marco Drapper (Carmine). I can see him getting involved with Chloe, Victoria, even Daisy. (He would make a good foil for Ricky.) What do you guys think? Should Marco (Carmine) go on contract?

Don't know cause I really haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion, yet! Maybe he can get a good story and we can see. Hook him up with EDEN and let the Baldwin/Fishr's go wild!

#3   2012/04/03 08:32AM
    vikis3

I agree, it's too early to tell, he has been in all of 3 scenes.

#4   2012/04/03 09:36AM
    Canadianchic...

Unless they find him a love interest he has an unfathomable amount of chemistry with...then no.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list