List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmine.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmine.

Started by sexyprettydirtygritt at 2012/04/02 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/02 03:42PM, Views: 2328, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/04/02 10:35AM
    Carmine.
    sexyprettydi...

Does anyone know if Carmine is permanently staying in GC or is it temporary? Angie is stupid. I wouldn've given him up for geeky Kevin. Chloe is now married to a geek. What the fuh? Lmfao. Anyway, I hope Carmine does steal Chloe from Kevin and free her ass. I see it in the future. Chloe did say she was attracted to bad boys.

#2   2012/04/02 10:47AM
    Re: Carmine.
    butterfly af...

^^ Like chloe but where has dealing with badboys gotten her? I personally don't think the writers should've ruined chloe and kevin's friendship for them to be a couple but at the same time kevin is the only guy that has ever really cared about her and I'm sick of her always getting the shaft from every guy shes paired with. I'm with chloe she needs to finally be happy for a while at least lol. And we all already know how crazy angie was but maybe she liked kevin for what has to offer on the inside not his looks which is something everyone should look for in someone. Agreed though carmine is a hottie.

#3   2012/04/02 10:50AM
    chloefan1

Quote sexyprettydirtygritt: Does anyone know if Carmine is permanently staying in GC or is it temporary? Angie is stupid. I wouldn've given him up for geeky Kevin. Chloe is now married to a geek. What the fuh? Lmfao. Anyway, I hope Carmine does steal Chloe from Kevin and free her ass. I see it in the future. Chloe did say she was attracted to bad boys.

I sure hope he stays!
    She is deffinetly attracted to bad boys, and bad boys seem to like her.
    She doesn't seem like the type to go for the nice and boring guys
    The guys who she has been put with lately and who she really seems drawn to are like two different things while she did love chance I think her heart will always be with the bad boys like Billy & Ronan
    Hopefully Carmine steals her away from Kevin
    I truly hope he stays and is paired with Chloe, maybe he could be a good way to give her some spunk back ,and get her away from the chipmunk, lol

#4   2012/04/02 10:58AM
    chloefan1

Quote butterfly affect: ^^ Like chloe but where has dealing with badboys gotten her? I personally don't think the writers should've ruined chloe and kevin's friendship for them to be a couple but at the same time kevin is the only guy that has ever really cared about her and I'm sick of her always getting the shaft from every guy shes paired with. I'm with chloe she needs to finally be happy for a while at least lol. And we all already know how crazy angie was but maybe she liked kevin for what has to offer on the inside not his looks which is something everyone should look for in someone. Agreed though carmine is a hottie.

Kevin isn't the only guy that loved her, Chance did too( well until he cheated on her at least) and I think Ronan truly cared about her too.
    But I do agree that he does really love her.
    They were great as friends, I loved them as friends a couple not so much
    And I agree to about Carmine being a hottie, and Kevin is really sweet and funny.
    I also agree you should love someone for what is on the inside but being good looking wouldn't hurt either lol

Oh and butterfly affect I love your avitar

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/02 10:59AM
    #5   2012/04/02 11:06AM
    butterfly af...

Quote chloefan1:
    Quote butterfly affect: ^^ Like chloe but where has dealing with badboys gotten her? I personally don't think the writers should've ruined chloe and kevin's friendship for them to be a couple but at the same time kevin is the only guy that has ever really cared about her and I'm sick of her always getting the shaft from every guy shes paired with. I'm with chloe she needs to finally be happy for a while at least lol. And we all already know how crazy angie was but maybe she liked kevin for what has to offer on the inside not his looks which is something everyone should look for in someone. Agreed though carmine is a hottie.

Kevin isn't the only guy that loved her, Chance did too( well until he cheated on her at least) and I think Ronan truly cared about her too.
    But I do agree that he does really love her.
    They were great as friends, I loved them as friends a couple not so much
    And I agree to about Carmine being a hottie, and Kevin is really sweet and funny.
    I also agree you should love someone for what is on the inside but being good looking wouldn't hurt either lol

Oh and butterfly affect I love your avitar

I agree with you. The only reason I put chance in the same section with the ''others'' is because of what happened with the trash he took out lol. I loved chance and was a fan of the couple as well as chloe and ronan were really on fire. I just want her with somebody that really loves her and though I feel like she gets that from kevin I never wanted the writers to ruin their friendship by turning them into a couple. I looked at the scenes from the airport and their conversation and it reminded me of when they were only just friends. I think I could actually go for her being paired with another guy if he showed her the love that kevin does.

OT:Thanks for the avatar comment, billy is smoking hot.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/02 11:08AM
    #6   2012/04/02 11:59AM
    phattpatt

Carmine is HOT! Not for Chloe... but he would look great with Abby!

#7   2012/04/02 12:04PM
    SHADAM4EVER

The thing that is great about Kevin and Chloe is that he is around the same height and doesn't have to get on his knees to kiss her.

I hate, hate, HATE pairings where the guy is so much taller than the woman that she has to wear very high heels or stand on a box, or he has to stoop waaay down.

That's the way it was with Chance and Ronan and one of the reasons I just couldn't get into those couples...it's a little thing but it just grosses me out!

#8   2012/04/02 12:08PM
    flygirl1969

We don't need yet another newbie. What purpose does Carmine serve? I thought tiic had finally bought a clue and realized that the Jersey Shore is played out. Snookie is pregnant and The Situation is in rehab. Let it go Y&R and focus on writing a story for your much deserving vets.

#9   2012/04/02 12:20PM
    LPS9

Quote SHADAM4EVER: The thing that is great about Kevin and Chloe is that he is around the same height and doesn't have to get on his knees to kiss her.

I hate, hate, HATE pairings where the guy is so much taller than the woman that she has to wear very high heels or stand on a box, or he has to stoop waaay down.

That's the way it was with Chance and Ronan and one of the reasons I just couldn't get into those couples...it's a little thing but it just grosses me out!

The thing is Chloe shared chemistry with Ronan and she has ZERO with Kevin. Pairing couples by height is the dumbest argument ever.

IMO, Abby sucks.

#10   2012/04/02 02:43PM
    FL senior fan

Quote phattpatt: Carmine is HOT! Not for Chloe... but he would look great with Abby!

--------------------

I think you've got a very good idea!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list