List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOAPnet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOAPnet

Started by yandrfanx_ at 2012/03/23 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/20 01:11PM, Views: 29658, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/23 11:20AM
    SOAPnet
    yandrfanx_

We Directv customers still got SOAPnet, Wahooo. It didn't get taken off the air and get replaced by stupid Disney Jr hahaha

#2   2012/03/23 11:23AM
    Re: SOAPnet
    Chanel - Girl

That's great news!

#3   2012/03/23 12:08PM
    chychy65

same for dish tv

#4   2012/03/23 12:15PM
    jcyl

Is is supposed to be gone as of today?

I am still getting it with ATT U Verse.....although I don't watch much, but I still want to know it is there......

I think I already get bunch of disney channels....

#5   2012/03/23 12:16PM
    yandrfanx_

This says

Updated on January 9, 2012:

TV Guide is reporting that SOAPnet will officially be replaced by Disney Junior on March 23 in most cable and satellite homes. Those areas where SOAPnet remains will soon go dark as well when Disney finishes finalizing deals for Disney Junior.

But I sure hope Directv isn't one of them to take SOAPnet off the air after Disney finishes finalizing deals for Disney Junior.

but So far SOAPnet was suppose to go off the air today March 23rd and it didn't for us Directv Customers so I hope that being we Directv/Dish customers still have SOAPnet that it stays this way and that we'll continue to have SOAPnet for good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/23 12:24PM
    #6   2012/03/23 12:18PM
    levann

Quote yandrfanx_: This says

TV Guide is reporting that SOAPnet will officially be replaced by Disney Junior on March 23 in most cable and satellite homes. Those areas where SOAPnet remains will soon go dark as well when Disney finishes finalizing deals for Disney Junior.

But I sure hope Directv isn't one of them to take SOAPnet off the air after Disney finishes finalizing deals for Disney Junior.

but So far SOAPnet was suppose to go off the air today March 23rd and it didn't for us Directv Customers so I hope that being we Directv / Dish customers still have SOAPnet that it stays this way and that we'll continue to have SOAPnet for good.

Once Disney works out the legal details Soapnet will be gone. Disney owns the network. The providers do not.

#7   2012/03/23 12:24PM
    jcyl

but So far SOAPnet was suppose to go off the air today March 23rd and it didn't for us Directv Customers so I hope that being we Directv / Dish customers still have SOAPnet that it stays this way and that we'll continue to have SOAPnet for good.

Sounds like the whole soapnet channel will be history for everyone eventually.....pity......it used to be great before they ran Sunday movies, and then 90210, One Tree Hill, and the O.C.......soap fans for the most part did not care about those, and the younger fan of those shows did not care about re-runs on SoapNet......pity.....

I used to enjoy Melrose too........

#8   2012/03/23 12:26PM
    rowenna

Quote levann:

Once Disney works out the legal details Soapnet will be gone. Disney owns the network. The providers do not.

Thank you for stating the obvious. I was laughing so hard I couldn't type at the time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/23 12:28PM
    #9   2012/03/23 12:27PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote levann:

SOAPnet is not part of Disney cuz SOAPnet is not a disney channel and SOAPnet will not be gone off the Directv/Dish lineup

#10   2012/03/23 12:29PM
    rowenna

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote levann:

SOAPnet is not part of Disney cuz SOAPnet is not a disney channel and SOAPnet will not be gone off the Directv/Dish lineup

Disney own ABC and ABC owns soapnet.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list