List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Billy Miller

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Billy Miller

Started by Benay at 2012/03/22 01:39PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/23 11:04AM, Views: 10277, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/22 01:39PM
    Spoiler - Billy Miller
    Benay

According to SOD, Billy Miller will be leaving the show in August. Since Billy Abbott has become an important character, he will be re-cast.

#2   2012/03/22 01:45PM
    Re: Spoiler - Billy Miller
    velocity

I will miss Billy Miller so much, he is Billy Abbott. I can't blame him though, he has been ruined by the writers. I will miss my eye candy.

#3   2012/03/22 01:47PM
    Benay

Quote velocity: I will miss Billy Miller so much, he is Billy Abbott. I can't blame him though, he has been ruined by the writers. I will miss my eye candy.

Me too! I have held out hope that Billy isn't the baby daddy but if BM is leaving the role, I really don't care!

#4   2012/03/22 01:47PM
    chancegirl

Well THAT SUCKS!

#5   2012/03/22 01:48PM
    abey

That is very dissapointing news. I adore Billy Miller and Billy the character. I doubt that anyone can play the role like Billy Miller does.

Hopefully, this is just an assuption from SOD. I remember last spring, rumors were flying that Billy Miller would be leaving last August. Obviously, that did not happen.

Billy Miller's contract does expire in August of this year. Hopefully, he will come to an agreement with Y&R and remain with the show as he did last summer.

#6   2012/03/22 01:48PM
    valleycliffe

i am surprised this was announced so early. august is still 5 months away...

good luck with your new role(s) billy.

will be checking for you around the channels.

#7   2012/03/22 01:49PM
    Benay

Quote abey: That is very dissapointing news. I adore Billy Miller and Billy the character. I doubt that anyone can play the role like Billy Miller does.

Hopefully, this is just an assuption from SOD. I remember last spring, rumors were flying that Billy Miller would be leaving last August. Obviously, that did not happen.

Billy Miller's contract does expire in August of this year. Hopefully, he will come to an agreement with Y&R and remain with the show as he did last summer.

I would love for it to be a rumor to, but they are reporting it as a done deal. But you know what they say? "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."

#8   2012/03/22 01:49PM
    PhylFan

Saddened by this news. BM IS Billy Abbott to me. Definitely a loss for the show but I wish him all the best.

#9   2012/03/22 01:54PM
    Dshafky2

Said the same thing last year too. Still time to re-negotiate again. I agree it will be a loss if he goes but I think they should re-cast. The character has become a central part of the cast.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/22 01:55PM
    #10   2012/03/22 01:56PM
    abey

Quote Benay:
    Quote abey: That is very dissapointing news. I adore Billy Miller and Billy the character. I doubt that anyone can play the role like Billy Miller does.

I would love for it to be a rumor to, but they are reporting it as a done deal. But you know what they say? "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."

It may very well be a done deal. I know Billy wants to do other acting projects. I guess time will tell! Thanks for the information.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list