List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Michael Muhney does in fact leave Y & R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Michael Muhney does in fact leave Y & R

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/03/06 03:48PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/18 11:43AM, Views: 3165, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/03/06 05:21PM
    Re: If Michael Muhney does in fact leave Y & R
    Axl Rose

Okay but contracts get broken all the time and even without the actor's notice, so that is why I am hoping Y&R don't fire MM or he doesn't leave, he has become a mainstay on the show

#12   2012/03/06 05:25PM
    rowenna

Quote Axl Rose: Okay but contracts get broken all the time and even without the actor's notice, so that is why I am hoping Y&R don't fire MM or he doesn't leave, he has become a mainstay on the show

Yes contracts are broken all the time. It could be a mutual parting of ways.

#13   2012/03/06 06:02PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I too will support MM in what he decides to do. I want him to stay on y&r....

Love him!

I love him because he is a one-of-a-kind actor and if he left Y & R, a huge void would have to be filled

I agree. He is so friggin hot too

#14   2012/03/06 06:40PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I too will support MM in what he decides to do. I want him to stay on y&r....

Love him!

I love him because he is a one-of-a-kind actor and if he left Y & R, a huge void would have to be filled

I agree. He is so friggin hot too

And he plays Adam so perfectly with both the light and the darkness and that acting ability just shows that in spades way better than Engen ever was as Adam

#15   2012/03/06 07:04PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Axl Rose: If Michael Muhney is in fact leaving Y & R, and if he does want to move on, I will support his choice if he wants to move on even though I want him to stay, I really really do want him to stay on our show as Adam, he is Adam, he has pretty much made the role his own, but if he leaves Y & R but decides to go to another soap in the future, he would be a great addition to any soap he joins, I could see him on General Hospital or even on Days of Our Lives even though I want to see him stay on Y & R

I like to see him move on to the B&B and get with the old Victoria.

#16   2012/03/06 08:19PM
    Jackie10

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Michael Muhney is in fact leaving Y & R, and if he does want to move on, I will support his choice if he wants to move on even though I want him to stay, I really really do want him to stay on our show as Adam, he is Adam, he has pretty much made the role his own, but if he leaves Y & R but decides to go to another soap in the future, he would be a great addition to any soap he joins, I could see him on General Hospital or even on Days of Our Lives even though I want to see him stay on Y & R

I like to see him move on to the B&B and get with the old Victoria.

Now that would be something. I would like to see him and Bill(ex Brad) go toe to toe. Wow talk about great!

#17   2012/03/07 12:51PM
    hopey pix

How about,MM does a movie or TV show with Sean Patrick Flanery(Sam)?Boy,I'd like to see that!!I can't forget how Sam plowed Adam one in the summer!!I would just love to see them do something together again!!(And if Sharon Case would be one it,it would just be gravy)!!I wish they could all do something together again!!

#18   2012/03/07 12:54PM
    Axl Rose

Quote hopey pix: How about,MM does a movie or TV show with Sean Patrick Flanery(Sam)?Boy,I'd like to see that!!I can't forget how Sam plowed Adam one in the summer!!I would just love to see them do something together again!!(And if Sharon Case would be one it,it would just be gravy)!!I wish they could all do something together again!!

Michael Muhney as a long lost Quartermaine on General Hospital

#19   2012/03/07 12:54PM
    SHADAM4EVER

Quote Axl Rose: Or Michael Muhney on GH he would make a great Quartermaine or even a Cassadine

I doubt he would ever leave Y&R for GH.

It would be like leaving Buckingham Palace to go live in a trailer, imo.

#20   2012/03/07 01:57PM
    rowenna

I hope he stays. Without Adam and Phyllis Y&R would be unbearable.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list