List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is this the End of Adam Newman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is this the End of Adam Newman

Started by futurerestlessstar at 2012/03/05 02:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/06 05:23AM, Views: 6703, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/05 02:42PM
    Is this the End of Adam Newman
    futurerestle...

Is this a new plot to send Adam away and plus MM's contract is up towards the end of the year. I for one kinda would not miss him

#2   2012/03/05 02:49PM
    Re: Is this the End of Adam Newman
    rowenna

MM is on until 2014. No way is he leaving. MM is having the time of his life at Y&R.

#3   2012/03/05 02:51PM
    lovinthesoaps

Adam isnt going anywhere. He is a huge part of Y&R now and the proof is in the writing. He has no where to go but up!

#4   2012/03/05 02:54PM
    Lady53

Quote rowenna: MM is on until 2014. No way is he leaving. MM is having the time of his life at Y&R.

His contract ends in 2013 I do believe.

Not that I think he is going anyplace but contracts are broken all the time for bigger and better things.

#5   2012/03/05 02:55PM
    aquarius50

No way is this the end of Adam. They just pissed him off, so he's just getting started. All of that redemption crap just went out the window. Genoa City residents (Victor, Sharon, Nick, Jack, Phyllis, etc.) ain't seen nothing yet

#6   2012/03/05 06:17PM
    futurerestle...

Thanks for conferming that he is staying i will admit the show kind of would blow without him my wife is a huge fan of MM so this should make her happy

#7   2012/03/05 07:43PM
    Lucy3

Quote futurerestlessstar: Is this a new plot to send Adam away and plus MM's contract is up towards the end of the year. I for one kinda would not miss him

No such luck. He'll probably around till the very end.

#8   2012/03/05 09:42PM
    RealityCheck48

I've read that he's leaving on other boards too. Then other people say that he's got a contract for another year. I don't think anyone knows for sure anymore. Maybe he's being let go and they are keeping it quiet. You never know with Hollywood. It's fickle and silly time.

#9   2012/03/06 03:17AM
    rowenna

This is far from the end for Adam. He is evoloving. Now the writers will redeem him to a point and IMO then he will become more of a grey character like Victor.

#10   2012/03/06 04:09AM
    deceived

I think that Adam is the kind of character on Y&R that comes and goes like his mother Hope...Nick, Victoria, Abby, Victor and Nikki have never welcomed into their close circle of Newmans...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list