List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Michael Muhney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Michael Muhney

Started by TruthDetective at 2012/03/04 08:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/08 03:22AM, Views: 9645, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2012/03/04 09:34PM
    Re: SPOILER: Michael Muhney
    beachmomluvr

MM signed a 3 year contract in May 2011, thru 2014. He has publicly stated he will probably try out pilot season in January 2013 but we know there is no guarantees with that.

#12   2012/03/04 09:39PM
    GrandGrace

Quote beachmomluvr: MM signed a 3 year contract in May 2011, thru 2014. He has publicly stated he will probably try out pilot season in January 2013 but we know there is no guarantees with that.

I knew it was longer than 2012 but I couldn't remember exactly what he said.

Thanks

#13   2012/03/04 09:39PM
    Fire_Phy

Sorry thats a old one.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/04 09:41PM
    #14   2012/03/04 09:43PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Fire_Phy: This just in — Sources inform The Suds Report that one of soaps’ most popular stars and best recasts ever, Soap Opera Spirit nominee Michael Muhney, may be leaving The Young and the Restless after his one-year contract expires soon! The former Veronica Mars star recently auditioned for Hawaii 5-0’s reboot, amongst other high-profile projects. That sound you hear? Y&R fans putting pen to paper.

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2010/02/11/is-michael-muhney-leaving-yr

This is about his old contract. When Adam was presumed dead. Read the date.

#15   2012/03/04 09:46PM
    GrandGrace

This is a daytime confidential article about his existing contract

If you’re a fan of Michael Muhney’s dastardly Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless, don’t expect to see him leave Genoa City anytime soon. According to Soaps in Depth, Muhney has signed “a new multi-year deal with soap.”

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2011/06/08/michael-muhney-extends-time-at-yr

#16   2012/03/04 09:47PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Fire_Phy: This just in — Sources inform The Suds Report that one of soaps’ most popular stars and best recasts ever, Soap Opera Spirit nominee Michael Muhney, may be leaving The Young and the Restless after his one-year contract expires soon! The former Veronica Mars star recently auditioned for Hawaii 5-0’s reboot, amongst other high-profile projects. That sound you hear? Y&R fans putting pen to paper.

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2010/02/11/is-michael-muhney-leaving-yr

This is about his old contract. When Adam was presumed dead. Read the date.

I just saw that. Thanks!

#17   2012/03/04 10:03PM
    YR Viewer

Quote TruthDetective: SPOILER:

I've read that MM's contract is up at the end of the year and he's publicly said that he expects to be moving on at it's end. What horrible news. I hope TPTB talk him out of it. I can't imagine Y&R without him now. I'll move on if he does and I imagine there will be a lot of other people just like me.

This is completely false. In an interview about a month and a half ago, he discussed the whole topic.

1. His contract expires in June 2013.

2. Early 2013, as per his usual routine, he will look around (still under contract) to see what, if any, new projects and options are available that might be of interest to him. No guarantee that there is something there or that he would get it.

3. He emphasized that he enjoys his role as Adam very much ... and he has absolutely NO SPECIFIC END DATE IN MIND ... if something worked out for him in June 2013 that he thought was interesting and worth while would be one thing; but he is content at Y&R and is not making any end date predictions.

4. In sum: His contract is another year and a half till expiration. Whether or not he signs in June 2013 depends entirely what other options are available to him. He has not in any way ruled out resigning in June 2013.

I heard this whole interview personally ... and so I pass it on to you all. Take it how you choose ... but this is coming directly from MM.

#18   2012/03/04 10:05PM
    jilltidwell

I've read that MM's contract is up at the end of the year and he's publicly said that he expects to be moving on at it's end. What horrible news. I hope TPTB talk him out of it. I can't imagine Y&R without him now. I'll move on if he does and I imagine there will be a lot of other people just like me.

I hope not. I love MM&Adam.

#19   2012/03/05 03:16AM
    enigma9310

Quote Fire_Phy:

I liked Chris Engen the best.

Yep, me too. At least Chris was good looking.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list