List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No sympathy for Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No sympathy for Phyllis

Started by Fabulicious Rhapsody at 2007/07/29 09:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/02 05:11PM, Views: 1359, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/30 05:26AM
    Re: No sympathy for Phyllis
    Nosycookie1201

Quote cater2u:
    Quote suegerry: I don't mean to be rude but why do you say Sharon is no longer classy.....

because the sharon i remeber would not stoop to phylli's lead she would have taken the high road which for means not toying with a sick man's feelings and disrespecting her husband feeling's . sorry if we may not agree but that's how i feel

I dunno, i disagree here, i think that Sharon should take the very road that's she's taking right now, because Nick was her husband for 10 years. Problems or not Phyllis had no right to intefere in that. But nooo she had to have Nick. There's a saying be CAREFUL what you ask for because you just might get it.

#12   2007/07/30 05:30AM
    knw_kris84

it's called karma and I hope it bites Phyllis in the butt! hehe

#13   2007/07/30 05:32AM
    dhhogan

Quote cater2u:
    Quote StaceyT: ITA! If Phyllis would just be sincere with Sharon, Sharon wouldnt have never pushed the flirting. But of course Phyllis is going to be the green eyed monster that she is (because she is insecure)and make matters worse If I was fixing to go to court, and one of the people who is to take the stand happend to be Sharon I think I would try to control my mouth so that the testimony wouldnt be as harsh. To heck with Nick and worrying about him flirting with his ex, I would be worried about going to jail and my daughter not having her mother But classic Phyllis, too worried about Nick and what hes doing
    Phyllis will never change, she might mellow and get aggressive but she will never be anything but a villan

sharon is a grown woman she makes her own decisions . phyllis did not make her flirt with nick she did that on her own. but instead of being a classy woman and not flirting with nick she instead chosses to do so to make phyllis mad even though she's hurting nick in the process and also jack. i have no symapthy for sharon she's sunk to a whole new low it's really phatetic the way she was flirting with nick

Classy, so now Phick fans want's her to be classy. NO.. time out for that, as someone on this board said… turnaround is fair play. She is a classy lady but when someone take’s your husband and get pregnant from him and flaunt it in your face, classy is out the window. I will do the same thing…. in real life. Go Sharon.

#14   2007/07/30 05:33AM
    knw_kris84

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote StaceyT: ITA! If Phyllis would just be sincere with Sharon, Sharon wouldnt have never pushed the flirting. But of course Phyllis is going to be the green eyed monster that she is (because she is insecure)and make matters worse If I was fixing to go to court, and one of the people who is to take the stand happend to be Sharon I think I would try to control my mouth so that the testimony wouldnt be as harsh. To heck with Nick and worrying about him flirting with his ex, I would be worried about going to jail and my daughter not having her mother But classic Phyllis, too worried about Nick and what hes doing
    Phyllis will never change, she might mellow and get aggressive but she will never be anything but a villan

sharon is a grown woman she makes her own decisions . phyllis did not make her flirt with nick she did that on her own. but instead of being a classy woman and not flirting with nick she instead chosses to do so to make phyllis mad even though she's hurting nick in the process and also jack. i have no symapthy for sharon she's sunk to a whole new low it's really phatetic the way she was flirting with nick

Classy, so now Phick fans want's her to be classy. NO.. time out for that, as someone on this board said… turnaround is fair play. She is a classy lady but when someone take’s your husband and get pregnant from him and flaunt it in your face, classy is out the window. I will do the same thing…. in real life. Go Sharon.

well said!

#15   2007/07/30 05:38AM
    cater2u

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote cater2u:

it's not because i am a phick fan that i want sharon to be classy i've always wanted her to be that way.

#16   2007/07/30 05:41AM
    aym0402

Phyllis does not need our sympathy because she will rise again...

#17   2007/07/30 05:41AM
    loveitloveit...

I don't think Sharon standing up to Phyllis has anything to do with class. There are so many other classless things Sharon could have done. She could have got Nick in a office and stripped butt naked in front of him, but she didn't do thatc, all she did was a little play with words. She was a little devious but classless is not the word for what she did.

#18   2007/07/30 05:51AM
    suegerry

Phyllis needs no sympathy that's right.....she will rise again....and this time either in the "Pen" or on her own....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/30 05:54AM
    #19   2007/07/30 05:59AM
    knw_kris84

Quote suegerry: Phyllis needs no sympathy that's right.....she will rise again....and this time either in the "Pen" or on her own....

hopefully in the pen!!

#20   2007/07/30 06:01AM
    dhhogan

Quote cater2u:
    Quote dhhogan:
    Quote cater2u:

it's not because i am a phick fan that i want sharon to be classy i've always wanted her to be that way.

If Classy is what you think a woman should be, then how did you become a Phick Fan ?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list