List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sister Love----Jill and Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sister Love----Jill and Lauren

Started by FL senior fan at 2012/02/28 02:56PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/29 03:33AM, Views: 1025, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/28 02:56PM
    Sister Love----Jill and Lauren
    FL senior fan

Don't you just love the scenes with Jill and Lauren. I DO!
    This is what sisters should be to each other. Not the example Phyllis and Avery are showing. Loved Jill/Lauren at the bar laughing and supporting each other. On the other hand, the hospital scenes with Avery/Phyllis were sad...at the end Avery was sobbing and reaching out to Phyllis...Phyllis walked out on her.

#2   2012/02/28 03:12PM
    Re: Sister Love----Jill and Lauren
    colour me red

Quote FL senior fan: Don't you just love the scenes with Jill and Lauren. I DO!
    This is what sisters should be to each other. Not the example Phyllis and Avery are showing. Loved Jill/Lauren at the bar laughing and supporting each other. On the other hand, the hospital scenes with Avery/Phyllis were sad...at the end Avery was sobbing and reaching out to Phyllis...Phyllis walked out on her.

Yes it was heartwarming seeing them bond over booze and a loaded gun!

#3   2012/02/28 03:34PM
    GloriaFan

Quote colour me red:

That was funny.

But I am really loving their relationship, and also Jill's with Kay...just don't want to see the feisty Jill disappear completely.

#4   2012/02/28 04:23PM
    S-jae

I loved it too...they were having such fun and enjoying being sisters.

#5   2012/02/28 05:13PM
    Pauls

I do agree that the scenes between Jill and Lauren were sweet. Just wish the circumstances had been better. I do like that Jill is supporting her sister during this difficult time, but I'm afraid it's going to be one of those, "I wish I had told someone Lauren had a gun" when something bad happens. JMO.

#6   2012/02/28 05:17PM
    BobbiSox

I liked seeing Lauren and Jill bond. Jill hasn't any girlfriends that I can think of. Now she has one.

#7   2012/02/28 05:55PM
    countryMomof4

Quote colour me red:

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

It IS great to see them bond but I agree it also foreshdaowing.

#8   2012/02/28 06:23PM
    Pebblesofbed...

Quote colour me red:

That's funny. I wish that they could have bonded over coffee!

#9   2012/02/28 06:49PM
    Cat12

Quote GloriaFan:
    Quote colour me red:

That was funny.

But I am really loving their relationship, and also Jill's with Kay...just don't want to see the feisty Jill disappear completely.

Lol, that was funny but I did like seeing them bond. Jill is trying to be supportive of Lauren but like another poster stated I hope it doesn't come back to haunt her if Lauren does something careless or out of fear. I really do like Jill and Lauren being sisters and connecting.

#10   2012/02/28 07:13PM
    ski lady

Yes, I loved the Jill & Lauren scene and would like to see more of that. One thing that Y&R has been lacking in the past couple of years is friendship. Maybe too many people think it's boring, but I love sisterhood & friendships shown. I used to like the friendships of Michael/Lauren & Nick/Phyllis (even though I don't like Phick) and the Amber-Daniel-Jana-Kevin group. And I hope they'll show more of Jill & Lauren's sis/friendship.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list