List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: IS DREW RETURNING TO SHOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IS DREW RETURNING TO SHOW

Started by veronica B at 2012/02/16 08:04AM
    Latest post: 2012/02/20 08:07AM, Views: 5779, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/16 08:04AM
    IS DREW RETURNING TO SHOW
    veronica B

They have been mentioning Drew alot,is she returning,they never found a body,she will be spotted in one of Lili's wedding pics I bet

#2   2012/02/16 08:24AM
    Re: IS DREW RETURNING TO SHOW
    GLfan85

I think they need to recast Drew. Her "accident" would explain the change in her looks. They could even say she was in France and saw Lilly and Neale and it sparked her memory (because she's had amnesia all this time) and returns to GC. It would spark a great story line for the Winters family that is for sure.

#3   2012/02/16 08:32AM
    Kenyatta

Dru is swimming with the fishes!

please no Dru and most of all no VR!

#4   2012/02/16 08:34AM
    bukopandan

Quote GLfan85: I think they need to recast Drew. Her "accident" would explain the change in her looks. They could even say she was in France and saw Lilly and Neale and it sparked her memory (because she's had amnesia all this time) and returns to GC. It would spark a great story line for the Winters family that is for sure.

yes, france has had me thinking a lot about dru, too. i loved victoria rowell as dru and would love to see her come back someday, but if they found the right person i'd be all for a replacement at this point. plus, if the rumor is true that the actor who plays lily actually wouldn't want rowell back, then why reprise the role of lily's mother? i think harmony is well cast, but debbie morgan would have made for a great new dru too.

#5   2012/02/16 09:08AM
    Cannon

Quote veronica B: They have been mentioning Drew alot,is she returning,they never found a body,she will be spotted in one of Lili's wedding pics I bet

She's never coming back, she's too vindictive. They only mentioned her because she was Lillie's Mom.

#6   2012/02/16 09:10AM
    SLEUTH

I hope not.

#7   2012/02/16 09:13AM
    GLfan85

But think about the possible s/l's!!! It doesn't have to be VR!

#8   2012/02/16 09:15AM
    sweetangel.

Dru LOVES thinking she is coming back to Y&R NEVER gonna happen. She belongs over that cliff

#9   2012/02/16 09:20AM
    deceived

I would love for Dru to climb up that cliff with seaweed hanging from her hat, and go and slap Harmony upside the head!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list