List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 52085, Replies: 1565
    « 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 page:
    #1561   2013/04/29 04:09AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    hopey pix

I meant to say check out the photos before!!I loved the little Connor though!!It's sooo priceless!!Loved the photos!Sean should do a new Boondock Saints and have the little boy as his son!!What a howl that would be!!He's just adorable,and what a good idea it was!Sean must have just cracked up!!

#1562   2013/04/29 05:53AM
    Krystalball

He has a gentleness about him no matter what role he plays.

#1563   2013/04/29 08:27AM
    Krystalball

Big fan here.

#1564   2013/04/30 08:44PM
    hopey pix

I agree Krystalball!!He has a gentleness,and such a way with the fans!!I looked at his Twitter page from the Calgary Expo he was at on the week-end!!he was voted by fans the best one there!I knew he would be!!I just wish I was there.His new hair is to die for!Just so darn handsome!Bring him back Y&R!!Also,at seanflanery.org,they have an interview with a girl and Sean,he talks about being so excited that Dexter is coming out soon!!And how it was to work with some of the Dexter people!He sounded very excited that his mom and fans could see this one!Oh,I can't wait!!I miss seeing Sean like on Y&R so darn much now!!

#1565   2013/05/02 05:03PM
    habbyfan

Not long now, hopey. Dexter will be on next month.

O/T I am very upset about Jeanne Cooper.If she dosen't make it Y&R will never be the same for me.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

#1566   2013/05/03 04:06AM
    hopey pix

I know what you mean about Jeanne cooper Habby!I feel so sad for her!I pray she gets well!!I don't know what they will do on Y&R,because she already looked so frail on the scenes she did before she got sick!!There can't be too many left!I went to Corbin's twitter also to see the photo of his mom!She still looks frail,and is giving the thumbs up!I pray for you Corbin and Jeanne!!I know Sean is in Detroit this weekend!I can't believe how he travels and works his arse off!!He's always busy,and I admire him so much for this!!I wish he'd even go on the newer OLTL or AMC that just began!I haven't had a chance to view them yet!Dexter looks far away yet!I hope there'll be photos of Sean from Detroit!I loved the one last weekend from Calgary with the little boy who dressed up like Connor!Oh it was sweet!!Love to all Sammers!!

« 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list