List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 51553, Replies: 1565
    « 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 » »| page:
    #1331   2013/01/25 07:45PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    hopey pix

Habby,You needed an EKG!!I needed mouth to mouth by Sean only,when I read this!!He'll do great!He seems to specialize in PI roles,like in INSIGHT!!I can't wait,but it said in the notice yesterday,it's June!!So far away yet!The Phantom,his movie seems closer though!I heard it is finally set to open in theaters on March 1ST!!I am praying this film gets a wide-release,EVERYWHERE!!Yes,SPFFAN1,where were you,it is so great to see you Sammers return to this board to support Sean though!!JUST GREAT)!!I also more than wish JFP eats crow,and MAB too for not wanting Sam back immediately!I hope this will change fast when they see Sean in these projects!I still want Sam to return also!That will NEVER change for me!!SEAN RULES!!

#1332   2013/01/27 10:33AM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey, I just dropped in to say Hi!

I have been in a chat room discussing ancestry work and when I am into it I lose track of time.

I have already checked the movie network to see if I could find Cold Spring but no luck.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

#1333   2013/01/27 01:32PM
    hopey pix

Hi,Habby!That ancestry work sounds very interesting!!I haven't gone to any ancestry sites as of yet!I was about to go to the Global site to see Y&R for the last two days!But,now the comings and goings say Tucker's last US is the 28TH,and Steve Burton is coming on the 29TH!Gosh,I just wish they'd leave the Y&R stars alone now!!Enough with the chopping and shuffling around to other soaps already!ENOUGH!!I am just so darn glad still to have seen the good news about Sean being on Dexter!That gave me something good to hold on to this cold,cold,January!!I loved seeing Sean's picture there,with some promising news for a change,about our gorgeous vet!I wish only that it could have been a double,Y&R AND DEXTER!!That would have been sweet!!I also just awhile ago checked our Lifetime listings,NO Cold Spring yet!!Darn them for not having it!!It's sort of mild today here,-7C.That's good!But,I heard of a big pile-up on Friday in TO!!That's pretty bad,lost of cars involved!

#1334   2013/01/28 04:00PM
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: Hi,Habby!That ancestry work sounds very interesting!!I haven't gone to any ancestry sites as of yet!I was about to go to the Global site to see Y&R for the last two days!But,now the comings and goings say Tucker's last US is the 28TH,and Steve Burton is coming on the 29TH!Gosh,I just wish they'd leave the Y&R stars alone now!!Enough with the chopping and shuffling around to other soaps already!ENOUGH!!I am just so darn glad still to have seen the good news about Sean being on Dexter!That gave me something good to hold on to this cold,cold,January!!I loved seeing Sean's picture there,with some promising news for a change,about our gorgeous vet!I wish only that it could have been a double,Y&R AND DEXTER!!That would have been sweet!!I also just awhile ago checked our Lifetime listings,NO Cold Spring yet!!Darn them for not having it!!It's sort of mild today here,-7C.That's good!But,I heard of a big pile-up on Friday in TO!!That's pretty bad,lost of cars involved!

A dusting of snow is all it takes to create a pile up in TO,
    I don't understand it. Temperatures rose today and we now have freezing rain.
    How are you hopey.
    I get lost when I am working ancestry.I suddenly realize hours have past.
    One of my favorite shows is NCIS LOS Angeles,I watch it every week and every time I watch, I think SPF this is the kind of show I could see doing.That is why I think Dexter will suit him.Don't get me wrong, I love him in chick flicks too.

#1335   2013/01/28 04:28PM
    bukopandan

H & H, last time I checked Lifetime online it did not list new dates for Cold Spring, but I just now checked and there are some. I'm in the US. Dates listed are Wed. 1/30 8PM, Thurs. 1/31 midnight, and Sat. 2/23 8PM.

I'll paste in the link:

www.mylifetime.com/movies/cold-spring

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 04:29PM
    #1336   2013/01/28 06:36PM
    Barbyboo

He was a bit player check his website maybe he's on TV somewhere

#1337   2013/01/28 09:13PM
    hopey pix

I saw the Lifetime line-up when I just checked it!I'll have to keep checking it.But,in the meantime,You Tube has great clips and shows Sean has done over the years to see.I just checked last night,and I saw a few clips of A Crush On You on You Tube.And about 4 episodes of The UPN series,the Strip,(from 1999 and set in Las Vegas,are on there).I saw a few,and found it to be enjoyable!!Then there was the opening scene where Sean played a cop again on Numbers,titled Tabu!That was good,but I could only get the opening scene so far!You Tube is a great place,Sammers!!Check out Sean's work on here,while we wait for our vet to be on Dexter!!

#1338   2013/01/29 08:25PM
    YandR talk

Hi Hopey! I am so glad that you are still posting and happy about SPF! I am just so freaking thrilled that he will be on Dexter!!!! I LOVE Dexter and you know how much I love and adore SPF! He is such a great actor.....whatever character he will play.....I WILL LOVE!!!!!! I hope that you are doing a little better! One day at a time dear...Love you and love to all the Sammers!!!!

#1339   2013/01/29 08:59PM
    hopey pix

Hi YANDRTALK!!So glad you are posting and we can keep this going!!I love all the shows i can get on YOU TUBE with Sean!!I found the one I mentioned in the last post,The Strip,from 1999,to be quite good!Check it out everyone!!Sean is probably only about 32 or so,I figure then,and looking lean and hot!!Oh what a man!!Too bad it didn't last longer,his name was Elvis in it,and it was in Vegas!The Vegas shows are hot now again!Too bad Sean couldn't re-do this one,after he finished with Dexter!!That would be great!Also,the Numbers one where he played a cop was good too,also on YOU TUBE,but only the first scenes.It was called Tabu,and there were clips of A Crush On YOU,but not the whole movie yet!So,I urge you Sammers to check out YT,it's the best for getting Sean's shows,etc.,until we can see our vet on Dexter later on!!I know he's great playing anything,but he seems to favors cops or PI's alot,I find!I had alot going wrong at work with the vaccuum to clean the hi-rise I work at.It was so maddening,it only made me think of my brother more,he's gone 3 weeks now!It's hard to see time flying by!Sean's things on-line sure helps alot to make me feel better,and so do you wonderful posters!!

#1340   2013/01/30 04:38PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey,I didn't get in yesterday,too much work.The weeks go by so quickly.

I have been watching a lot of hockey,they have been out so long,it will be over before we know it.I don't think my habs a going very far this year.

So looking forward to next season of Dexter,get to see SPF in a series again.Until then movies.

« 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list