List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 47587, Replies: 1565
    « 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 » »| page:
    #1321   2013/01/21 08:46PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    hopey pix

HI,Y&RTALK,I just posted before how I even wish our Sean would get hired on Days,if Y&R never cares about him!I'd love to see him on another soap,even!And Eileen Davidson is on there as Kristen,and doing a fine job!!Wouldn't it be great to see Sean on another soap,even,Sammers?But,I do know we just REALLY want him on Y&R ONLY as SAM!!

#1322   2013/01/22 09:31PM
    hopey pix

Hi,Sammers!!Just wanted to post before going to bed!!I sure hope The Phantom gets a wide release when it's out March 1ST!I can't wait,but I hope we all can see this film!!Most of Sean's other news on his Twitter and Facebook pages are about his business,BJJ,or Comic-Con appearances!I wish he was just back on our small screen now!!

#1323   2013/01/23 05:12PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey, I hope you are doing well.

Yes it would be nice to see him in daytime but I don't know if that is what he wants to do.SPF has a busy career.

Sam Gibson Our gorgeous Vet!!!

#1324   2013/01/23 09:28PM
    hopey pix

Boy do I know Sean is busy,Habby!!But,he fit the Y&R in 2 years ago!!Anyhow,somebody on his Twitter page asked:Do you ever sleep Sean?You are always Tweeting!!REALLY!!I love that he does this,and don't ask why!!Sean is really a special caring man,not many of those around lately!!Love our vet!!

#1325   2013/01/24 06:21PM
    spffan1

Hi SPF Fans,

Sean Patrick Flanery has been tapped to play an important recurring role for the upcoming season 8 of "Dexter". He will play Jacob Elroy, an ex-cop owner of a private investigation company in Miami. The 8th season of "Dexter" is set to premiere on "Showtime" on June 30th, 2013 at 9 p.m. EST.

It's a fantastic news. "Dexter" is an excellent riveting and out of the ordinary series. Sean's part seems very interesting. I hope that will be a wonderful adventure for him that will lead him on many other projects in the future. It's a wonderful gift for us all. You can be sure I'll be watching the premiere of this so promising 8th season.

DON'T MISS IT!!!

#1326   2013/01/24 06:37PM
    YandR talk

Quote spffan1: Hi SPF Fans,

Sean Patrick Flanery has been tapped to play an important recurring role for the upcoming season 8 of "Dexter". He will play Jacob Elroy, an ex-cop owner of a private investigation company in Miami. The 8th season of "Dexter" is set to premiere on "Showtime" on June 30th, 2013 at 9 p.m. EST.

It's a fantastic news. "Dexter" is an excellent riveting and out of the ordinary series. Sean's part seems very interesting. I hope that will be a wonderful adventure for him that will lead him on many other projects in the future. It's a wonderful gift for us all. You can be sure I'll be watching the premiere of this so promising 8th season.

DON'T MISS IT!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE Dexter and I LOVE SPF!!!! This is fantastic news!!!!!

#1327   2013/01/24 09:10PM
    hopey pix

RIGHT ON,SEAN!!!I was so happy to see this today!It helped perk me up!The only better news would have been hearing Sean is back on Y&R as Sam!Maybe JFP will take notice as our VET takes the Dexter stage,and she'll want this great man back on Y&R!!But,thanks to Dexter,we'll see our wonderful Sean once more on TV!!The Phantom is set to be released in theaters on March 1ST too!So,I hope this year will be shaping up to be the year of Sean Patrick Flanery!!Yay!!I SURE HOPE SO!!SEAN RULES!!!

#1328   2013/01/25 09:57AM
    habbyfan

Thank heavens, I had my ECG yesterday.

This is exciting news ... I can not wait for the new season.

Thank-you spffan 1 ... and where have you been
    have you been waiting for this news before coming into this thread.

You have been on my mind,I missed you!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 10:00AM
    #1329   2013/01/25 10:52AM
    presbyterian1

sam come back

#1330   2013/01/25 12:26PM
    habbyfan

Quote presbyterian1: sam come back

Hopefully one of these days!!!

« 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list