List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 50744, Replies: 1565
    « 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 » »| page:
    #1311   2013/01/18 07:13PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    bukopandan

Hey, you guys, I found a couple other 2013 films for him and one for 2014. Maybe they've been mentioned already? If not, I'll paste in the link. Hopey, I know one time when I pasted in a link it didn't work for you--hopefully this one will work!:

www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/sean_patrick_flanery/

#1312   2013/01/18 07:41PM
    YandR talk

Sam was HOT, SWEET, and really sexy! I loved when he kicked Adam's ass! I miss him so much! He really left his mark on the show!

#1313   2013/01/18 07:45PM
    bukopandan

I didn't realize when he came on that he had so many credits to his name. I wonder what made him decide to do a soap. Well, now I'm a fan and looking forward to the new flicks... and some old ones I need to catch up on!

#1314   2013/01/19 10:29AM
    habbyfan

SPF is versatile he can do it all,as we see by his many films.

I have told this story before,I first saw him when he did The Young Indiana Jones series,he was so young and I just loved that series.I was smitten and have followed him ever since.

I was so let down by his exit from Y&R,but perhaps Daytime wasn't for him.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

#1315   2013/01/19 11:00AM
    hopey pix

Hi,Habby,Y&RTALK,and Budkopandan,(so glad we made you a Sam/Sean Fan too)!!He's just sooo great!I just wish they would have kept him longer on Y&R!!Maybe that would have made the difference!!It kind of made me sorry Billy came back,(But I try not to blame Billy for all this)!!Just that I personally would have loved to see Sam start something with Victoria!They were so funny and good together!I loved it!Sharon has rocks in her head still for not calling Sam,and jumping everyone in pants since!!

#1316   2013/01/19 11:55AM
    habbyfan

Hey hopey,how are you. I hear it is snowy in your part of the country.

I am settling in to watch hockey,Ott.at Wpg.then my habs and Tor. finally Van. and Ana.

So nice to login and have bukopandan and Y&R Talk to talk with about about upcoming SPF projects.

I still feel Daytime was not for him,he has too much on the go.JMHO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 11:57AM
    #1317   2013/01/20 05:09PM
    hopey pix

It has been snowy since Wednesday and again on Saturday for sure!!Major dumpings of snow,and -36 WC.It isn't great!!I hope your weather is better Habby!I went out with my sister and niece Sheila today,and I gave them a copy of Savage Planet,taped last week,for them both to enjoy!!Love our vet,and wanted to spread it around for all to enjoy!!I also gave my sister a copy of DAYS OF OUR LIVES XMAS!!It was so great and warm and fuzzy!!I wish Y&R could have been like that on this past XMAS,DARN IT!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/20 05:09PM
    #1318   2013/01/21 07:49AM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey ... it is nice of you to spread the SPF love. It is great you had time with your sister and niece.

It is very cold here -11 for a high today,that is cold for TO,not to worry,I am here beside the fireplace and the dog is here too.

How do you like ED on Dool,she is doing a great job as Krysten.

#1319   2013/01/21 04:10PM
    hopey pix

Hi posters,just got home from work!!It's sooo cold where I am!!Bone-chilling,and there was 2 dumpings of snow last week!Lots of snow banks now that aren't cleared properly either!Habby,I hope TO is doing better!I haven't had a chance to see the weather yet Canada-wide!I know the soaps got pre-empted with the Inauguration today.I have to watch the tape of it!I hear there were some good singers on it!I haven't heard yet if my sister saw savage Planet yet!But,I told her that she'd like it!I do like ED on Days!!She's so beautiful!And she's after Brady!I think it's a good coupling on there though!I really like her on Days!Wish SPF would get hired for that show if Y&R continues to ignore him as our vet,Sam!!But,I did hear The Phantom would be re-leased March 1ST!!I hope it's everywhere!!

#1320   2013/01/21 06:57PM
    YandR talk

Just popping in to show beautiful SPF some love! Goodnight Sammers!!!!

« 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list