List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 52098, Replies: 1565
    « 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 » »| page:
    #1301   2013/01/15 08:30AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    Axl Rose

If Sam Gibson were to come back, imagine if they were to put him with Phyllis or even Chelsea for that matter or even Avery for that matter, I think Sam would be at his best if he were to be put with Avery in a pairing

#1302   2013/01/15 01:57PM
    habbyfan

Sam was good period.

His only role was to support Sharon while she was in prison and to help Victoria who was distraught over Billy's absence, let's face it the fans of SPF were mislead into thinking this was something that would be long term.

It was nice to have him though even it was for a short time.

#1303   2013/01/15 08:39PM
    YandR talk

Quote habbyfan: Sam was good period.

His only role was to support Sharon while she was in prison and to help Victoria who was distraught over Billy's absence, let's face it the fans of SPF were mislead into thinking this was something that would be long term.

It was nice to have him though even it was for a short time.

ICAM! Sam was awesome. It is such a shame that he is no longer. I used to be so excited to watch the show when he was on! SPF is so talented....what a waste! He was really too good for Y&R!

#1304   2013/01/15 09:03PM
    hopey pix

Sam was way too good for this mixed up show!!I wish he'd get a spin-off!New Mexico sounds great to me!!(Like B&B,But they'd never start a new soaps now,with all the budget and money problems CBS claims to have)!!I could just see an opening show if they did have New Mexico!!Sam could be working out in the barn,in his tight,tight brown T-Shirt he had on in the movie Savage Planet.Showing off his pecs,Sharon comes walking down the road in her first out-fit she had on when sleeping in the barn!!Oh,they'd have a long,lingering kiss!Sam would be so glad to hear she finally left the Newmans and Genoa City!!Faith will be arriving later,and they'd finally be together!Without GC people to lord over them and involving themselves in their lives!!Oh,that would be a dream,and a glorious one to boot!!I just wish it could be so!!You are right,Y&RTALK,like Piper would say,SAM WAS AWESOME!!

#1305   2013/01/16 04:25PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey and Y&R Talk,

I just came in to see how you are.I hope all is well with you.

I wish we could see SPF with all the new hires on the show,more to come with Kale Brown hired.I am finding it all very curious.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

#1306   2013/01/16 09:19PM
    hopey pix

I still want to see SPF back regularly on TV,like when he was on Y&R 3 times a week at least when he started on the show!Oh,how I loved to see him then ,and Cupid's arrow just must have bounced off her and hit me!As I always want to see this man in TV and movies!!ALWAYS!!Just went gaga over this man!!Seeing him in Savage Planet again on the weekend only made me miss him on Y&R!When I saw him in that scene with his tight brown T-Shirt,with his pecs rippling underneath,WOW,WHAT A MAN!!LOVE SEAN!!

#1307   2013/01/16 11:40PM
    YandR talk

Sean is one fine and awesome man!!!!!

#1308   2013/01/17 11:15AM
    habbyfan

Quote YandR talk: Sean is one fine and awesome man!!!!!

ITA with both of you.

#1309   2013/01/17 09:49PM
    hopey pix

I agree with both of You!!So fine!He even tweeted me back after I mentioned on his Twitter,@seanflanery.He gave me a very nice quote about my brother,mainly about it's important to do well while you are here!He is one fine man!!I googled The phantom last night!It's supposed to be out March 1ST!I hope it gets a wide release!!

#1310   2013/01/18 06:33PM
    habbyfan

I agree with SPF hopey, a wise man said ... do what you can today, this is the only chance we get ... sometimes we forget get caught up in Life which is such a fragile thing.

Just keep talking about your Mother and your brother it will keep them close to your heart.

You know Phantom is a George Lucus film,so it should be good.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 06:35PM
    « 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list