List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 50538, Replies: 1565
    « 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 » »| page:
    #1291   2013/01/11 03:48PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    hopey pix

Quote hopey pix: I took some days off work when I heard my Brother Greg died!I still feel lousy today!!I know Sean's TV movie from 2006 is on Space on Sunday morning again!I saw it last year!!I liked it!!(It's a Canadian Channel though,no other Cold Spring listing on our Canadian Lifetime as of yet though,DARN)!!It's hard to be home even with so many memories of my Mom and Brother!!I am heavy into soaps watching now!!But so many memories of them too,good and bad!!Well,later!!Soaps beckon again!!

Thanks posters for all the love you have shown in the days since I wrote this post!!And if you get a Canadian station on cable called Space,Sean Flanery has a movie from 2006,called Savage Planet,a TV-movie!!I saw it last year on that channel,nearly a year ago,and enjoyed it!!By the way,did anybody in the USA see Cold Spring with Sean last week-end on Lifetime?I couldn't get it yet here!Let us know if you did!!I saw Daisy on SVU,and Angelo on The final Mob Doctor this week!!They were very good on these shows!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/11 03:49PM
    #1292   2013/01/11 04:04PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey,good to hear you are having memories good and bad,it all helps, that is what family is all about. I have three adult daughters,when they get together they revert to being sixteen years old.I have heard other mother's say the same thing,so I know it is not just me.

I will watch for the SPF movie this weekend.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

#1293   2013/01/11 04:39PM
    hopey pix

Thanks for the reply Habby!!I am watching the movie and taping it for my sister,this week-end for sure!!Love you all,and SPF!!

#1294   2013/01/12 12:23PM
    hopey pix

Can't wait to see Sean's movie Savage Planet later on!I see it's on twice on Space,2-4am(CT),and in the afternoon,10-12 noon(CT)!!GrREAT!!

#1295   2013/01/12 12:59PM
    Axl Rose

If Sam were to come back to Genoa City, I would not want him with Sharon, because whichever man Sharon ends up with, she ends up destroying anything good that comes her way

#1296   2013/01/12 01:43PM
    habbyfan

I watched BDS All Saints Day,

How are you hopey,I hope you are feeling better today.

#1297   2013/01/12 04:01PM
    hopey pix

I agree AXL,about Sharon destroying her men!I no longer know who I'd want Sam with,maybe Victoria,if she dropped Billy!I remember they were funny together in their scenes!I really enjoyed them,then SPF left and Billy returned!It hasn't gone so good since for Victoria.As I'm just finding Billy too stuffy and boring now!And he just isn't as funny as Sean can be!!He just has a way with comedy and a story,as you can see when you look up all Sean's Comic-con appearance on YOU TUBE!!I love to check out all Sean's stuff,EVERYWHERE!!He's just so talented in all the things he does!!By the way,I got a time wrong for Savage Planet before.It's at 2-4AM(CT) AND at 9-11AM(CT) on SUNDAY morning!!(3-5AM/(ET)/&10-12noon(ET)!!(2 showings on Space TV,in Canada though)!!Did anybody see Cold Spring on LIFETIME in the US last Sunday?I haven't heard any of the Sammers say they have yet!!Darn it!!

#1298   2013/01/13 12:36PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey,I saw Savage Planet this morning, I'm on a role three movies in a week. What did you see

Hope you are feeling better.

#1299   2013/01/13 01:48PM
    hopey pix

Habby!!I saw it twice today,and have it on tape from last year,and taped it Sunday morning to give a copy for my sister!!Love Sean in this movie!!He's sooo handsome and in it alot!!LOVE!!LOVE!!LOVE IT!!!DARN that damn bear at the end!Sean should have gotten him in the arse!!HA!!HA!!!Loved the brown shirt he had on through the movie!!So tight!!It showed off every muscle!!And he's so fine!!EVERWHERE!!!

#1300   2013/01/14 10:02PM
    YandR talk

Hi hopey!!!! I still adore SPF! OMG....I watched BS with my daughter today....she loved it and thinks that he is soooooo cute! It is just such a GREAT movie! I bought it like 3 years ago and have watched it countless times...it NEVER gets old! What a gorgeous man. I really miss Sam, but Sharon is a nasty creep! He deserves much better! SPF breathed life into Y&R, he made Sam a wonderful, lovable character that stood out above all the rest! I will always miss his character, but I love seeing him in all of his movies and other tv projects! SPF is simply the best! Keep loving him Sammers!

« 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list