List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 52064, Replies: 1565
    « 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 » »| page:
    #1271   2013/01/06 06:51PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    habbyfan

I have the lifetime channel,I guess the CDN.programming is different than the US programming schedule,Cold Spring was not on.Maybe next week.

On the upside,hockey is back,Go HABS Go.

How are you hopey,

Please be careful on the board,it is not safe.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

#1272   2013/01/07 09:10PM
    hopey pix

Hi Habby!!I still don't see Sean's movie in the January listing on Canada's Lifetime!!That's lousy!!I sure was hoping to see it,and don't know when it will be on here!!Yet it was done in Canada,and Natasha Henstridge,(His wife in the film)is a Canadian!!How much more Canadian content do they want?!!I still want to look the listings over in the future for it.But,I have also seen that on Canada's Space channel,Savage Planet is on Sunday morning!!Sean did that one in 2006,and I saw it last March on Space!I really enjoyed it too!!There's one of his films that is on for sure,but on a Canadian station!!Hope more of his films will be on soon,right Sammers?

#1273   2013/01/07 09:38PM
    YandR talk

Hiya hopey,Habby and all other Sammers! I just got home from visiting relatives in Connecticut! I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I still love SPF and I will look for his new movie. Love to you all!

#1274   2013/01/07 09:41PM
    bukopandan

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but this year, I think in the spring, he'll be in a submarine/war movie with Ed Harris and David Duchovny. Do you have any inside scoopage on this film? I know the other guys will be the headliners, but I hope he has a pretty big part!

#1275   2013/01/07 09:50PM
    hopey pix

Hi,Y&RTalk&Bukopandan,so great to hear from you both!1And showing interest in Sean's movies like I do!!But,are they moving The Phantom down some more?I last heard it was set for January release!!I guess it's spring now!It's a bad time of year for movies to come out!But,it's so hard waiting for this film to come out!I already feel so disappointed that I couldn't see Cold Spring here in Canada!!Let's hope Sean does more films too!!

#1276   2013/01/07 10:07PM
    bukopandan

Quote hopey pix: Hi,Y&RTalk&Bukopandan,so great to hear from you both!1And showing interest in Sean's movies like I do!!But,are they moving The Phantom down some more?I last heard it was set for January release!!I guess it's spring now!It's a bad time of year for movies to come out!But,it's so hard waiting for this film to come out!I already feel so disappointed that I couldn't see Cold Spring here in Canada!!Let's hope Sean does more films too!!

I didn't realize, until a bit ago, that he is such great friends with Norman Reedus, who I love on the show Walking Dead. You know, maybe it's a good thing the new movie is getting pushed back. I'm not sure what the cut-off date is for Academy Award movies, but might it be they want it to come out closer to that date so it won't get lost and forgotten?

#1277   2013/01/07 10:18PM
    bukopandan

The first link below is about a Saints film Part 3 and the second link shows that 2 movies for 2013 are post-production, Hopey!:

www.geeksofdoom.com/2012/09/14/the-walking-dead-star-norman-reedus-confirms-the-... />

www.imdb.com/name/nm0001218/

#1278   2013/01/07 10:27PM
    hopey pix

I tried this a bit,and it doesn't seem to work!!I never seem to get what the US people can pull up on theirs!It really must work different in Canada!I mentioned in the last post of Sean's things what I could see.I have to go to bed!!Sean,I hope you have tons of projects this year!!

#1279   2013/01/07 10:30PM
    bukopandan

Quote hopey pix: I tried this a bit,and it doesn't seem to work!!I never seem to get what the US people can pull up on theirs!It really must work different in Canada!I mentioned in the last post of Sean's things what I could see.I have to go to bed!!Sean,I hope you have tons of projects this year!!

Sorry about that Hopey. Try googling him using imdb.com.

Goodnight!

#1280   2013/01/08 08:36AM
    habbyfan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote hopey pix: Hi,Y&RTalk&Bukopandan,so great to hear from you both!1And showing interest in Sean's movies like I do!!But,are they moving The Phantom down some more?I last heard it was set for January release!!I guess it's spring now!It's a bad time of year for movies to come out!But,it's so hard waiting for this film to come out!I already feel so disappointed that I couldn't see Cold Spring here in Canada!!Let's hope Sean does more films too!!

I didn't realize, until a bit ago, that he is such great friends with Norman Reedus, who I love on the show Walking Dead. You know, maybe it's a good thing the new movie is getting pushed back. I'm not sure what the cut-off date is for Academy Award movies, but might it be they want it to come out closer to that date so it won't get lost and forgotten?

I agree with you Buke ... they say it is important when a movie is released, I also think the sale to Disney by George Lucus is also a consideration of what is happening.

« 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list