List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 52021, Replies: 1565
    « 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 » »| page:
    #1261   2013/01/01 08:49PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    hopey pix

I just got back from a New Year's get together with my Niece,her husband,my brother and sister!!It was fun!!Then I went on this great board to wish you Sammers a great New Year!!I hope you all had a great one!!And I pray we see a lot of SPF this year in his other films,etc, I just can't help wishing he'd be back soon for Sharon on Y&R,and for us!Miss our vet sooo much!!(I loved his humor so much too Habby!Sharon and Victoria were at their best when SPF was around!!Joking and smiling with Victoria made me so happy to watch!!I loved their scenes together,and will never forget them!!Sharon had so much angst,but Sam always made her feel better,Piper too)!!They just have to come back to us,right Sammers?Miss our vet!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/01 08:52PM
    #1262   2013/01/02 11:52AM
    YandR talk

Happy New Year to you hopey, Habby and all the Sammers! I hope that 2013 will bring all of you much joy and love! SPF is such a talented actor and a gorgeous man! Cheers to SPF and all the Sammers!

#1263   2013/01/02 08:57PM
    hopey pix

So happy to see you posting again,Y&RTalk!!Really missed you on here!!I see Sean is on a Lifetime movie in a few days!!But,I don't get that channel right now here!!Oh,heck!!I hope Sean will come back to Y&R this year so much!!I keep supporting our fine vet!!Love him and want to see him in many shows this coming year!!I hope he will be!!Y&R isn't the same without Sam and Sharon together!!

#1264   2013/01/03 10:23AM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey,Y&R Talk,with all the changes to the show,it would be nice to see SPF but they would have to write a s/l you know SB is not coming to Y&R without a big s/l ... very interesting.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet !!!

#1265   2013/01/03 09:10PM
    hopey pix

I looked at the Lifetime listings just now.Sean's movie is show on there Fri.,Sat.,and Sunday,called Cold Spring.There's a gallery of 32 photos of him and Natasha Hendstridge mainly.It was the film he did in Toronto this past summer!!It sounds very good.Did anybody else read up on the movie,or will be seeing it?I'd like to hear about this!!

#1266   2013/01/04 08:49PM
    hopey pix

SPF's movie is on the US Lifetime listings this weekend.I looked on the computer last night.It's also set to be on Sat. afternoon,and Sun evening,and It was to be shown 1st Friday night!Is anyone watching this,or had already?!!Let us Sammers know!!Because our Lifetime cable channel doesn't have it listed yet,and I'm not sure when it's coming up yet!!So,let us know if you are seeing the film.It's Cold Spring,with Sean and Natasha Hendstridge.It was done in Toronto last August!I hope Canadians will also get a chance to see this one too!!

#1267   2013/01/04 09:13PM
    hopey pix

I checked the Lifetime listings on my computer again!!Now it was saying the film,Cold Spring,is on Sun.,Jan.6TH at 4PM. They seem to change the listings around.I am not sure,but even the Canadian Lifetime one doesn't have this movie listed on our cable channels.It is strange,isn't it?

#1268   2013/01/05 04:32PM
    hopey pix

Have any of you Sammers or just Sean fans seen Cold Spring on Lifetime in the US!!?If you have let us know how you liked it!!It wasn't listed on our Lifetime Channel yet in Canada!!Go figure,yet it was done in Toronto Canada last August!!It was on Sat. at noon,and set to be on again,Sun.,Jan.6TH,at 4PM. Check your listings for right times if you do!!Let us know if you see it!!

#1269   2013/01/06 12:19PM
    hopey pix

Will any of you Sammers or SPF lovers be viewing Sean's movie later today,Sunday January 6TH on Lifetme at 4PM in the US!!Let us know if you can or have.We still don't have it listed on the Lifetime one they have in Canada!!

#1270   2013/01/06 04:46PM
    hopey pix

Did anybody who IS an SPF(SAM) fan catch Cold Spring on Lifetime either Fri.,Sat.,or today(Sunday @ 4PM)?I wonder if you could let us Sammers know if you did!!

« 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list