List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 50116, Replies: 1565
    « 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 » »| page:
    #1241   2012/12/24 08:12AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    habbyfan

Merry Christmas To All Sam Fans!!!

A Very Special Christmas To hopeypix!!!

#1242   2012/12/24 04:13PM
    hopey pix

Thank-you Habby!!Merry Christams to you Habby and SPFFAN1!!May we get our vet back in the New Year!!I went back to work today!!It felt very lonely with everyone rushing about for Xmas!!I just worked!!I pray all you posters have a great Christmas Day!!Thinking of my Mom,and of SPF always!!Love to all you posters!!

#1243   2012/12/24 07:46PM
    spffan1

Dear Habby and Hopey:

A very Merry Christmas to both of you and Happy Holidays!

I'm thinking of you, Hopey, in this special time. Despite the recent events, may the joy and peacefulness of Christmas find their way into the heart of your life.

Looking forward to write to you again!

#1244   2012/12/25 11:07AM
    hopey pix

A very Merry Christmas to youSPFFAN1!!I love when you post!!And to you Dear Habby too!!Love to both of you,and I always look forward to seeing your posts!!I felt so sad and lonely about 2 Hrs. before I left work on Xmas Eve!!Seeing your posts and reading them later sure made me feel better!!So,Merry Xmas Habby,SPFFAN!,Sean,and all Poster on this board of ours.May all your Christmas wishes have come true,and all the best for the New Year!!I had to come down awhile to post!!I was watching the Yule Log on our cable,and then started to fantasize it was Sam stoking the fire,going for his Sherrie after that!!Oh please let this happen for us in the New Year!!Don't we all want that Sammers?Merry Christmas to you all!!

#1245   2012/12/25 02:02PM
    YandR talk

Merry Xmas hopeypix, Habby and all of the SPF fans! Love to you all and i hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas!

#1246   2012/12/26 06:11AM
    habbyfan

So nice to see you YandR Talk ... I hope you are enjoying a nice Christmas Season.

#1247   2012/12/27 04:07AM
    hopey pix

Merry Christmas to you Y&RTalk!!I was happy to see you posting!!And I hope you,SPFFAN1,Habby,and others Sammers had the very best of Christmases!!I went to my Brother Lyle's and wife Lise's place last night!!It was overwhelming to go and see all my Mom's old photos there!!I took them home after that,and went right to bed without posting last night!!Back to work this morning!!Love to all you Sammers as always!!

#1248   2012/12/27 05:28PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey,just dropping by to say hello to you.

I am relieved to hear you are socializing with family,it will help greatly,even if it is painful to do.

I lost my husband and my mother all within a year. I had to be coaxed out of my house but eventually it was the best thing to do,otherwise,I would never have been able to face the fact,I had to live on.

I understand you need to grieve but rest assured you will come through this, you are young and have a good heart.

#1249   2012/12/28 04:25AM
    hopey pix

I had to go back to work yesterday!!And there was a broken water pipe in one of the apartments,that ruined travel plans for 1 day for the couple in that apartment!!Loads of fun wiping up water in there!!I hope all you Sammers are having a great holiday so far!!I don't know if I'll be going out for New Year's Eve or anything yet!!It does look like Sharon might have a new guy from GH soon,maybe!!Steve Burton is coming on,I knew it!!But we still want our vet back for Sharon,don't we Sammers?Only SAM!!Make it happen,JFP!!PLEASE!!

#1250   2012/12/28 03:58PM
    habbyfan

I will wait and see hopey, MAB gave us the same spiel when she hired SPF and I bought it but I wasn't the only viewer who was duped and where are they now.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

« 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list