List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 51152, Replies: 1565
    « 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 » »| page:
    #1231   2012/12/19 05:35PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    habbyfan

Hi hopey, you will be sad for a long while but that is okay.

No matter how old we are,we are never prepared,after all is said and done,she is the one person who will always be in our corner.We are never ready to cut the cord.

I can only tell you you are not alone, I know you feel you are, but honestly she will always be with you, because you will hold her in your heart.

You can sit and watch The Y&R and feel she is sitting beside you saying "do you think that is a great outfit Nikki is wearing" or whomever her favorite character was.

Oh hopey I just wish I was there to give you a big hug.

Just know I will keep you in my prayers.

Habby

#1232   2012/12/19 06:38PM
    spffan1

Dear Hopey,

I just want to express my sincerest condolences for your loss. I would have wished to write to you not so soon about your mother. I know your pain must be very strong now but I am thinking about you and sending you all my sympathy and prayers, to you and your family.

Your mother might be physically gone but she will always be in your heart with her smiles, laughs and kindness. I know you will never forget her and she will be always present with you in some way.

As Sean would say, "God bless".

#1233   2012/12/20 09:01AM
    hopey pix

Thanks SPFAN1 & Habby for your lovely condolences and what Sean would say!!I know he would,That is so!!(Like he said on Y&R too)!!Love Sean,this board,the posters and you best friends!!Love you all!Today is my 54TH Birthday!!(December 20TH)!!Go figure with all that has happened this week yet!!Yet my first thoughts waking up was of my MOM,Sean,and you guys and this board!!LOVE YOU ALL!!

#1234   2012/12/20 02:10PM
    hopey pix

I hope I cleared up some confusion!!I am an SPF fan!!And I lost my mom on Dec.18TH!!Eppy passed away,and I didn't know her!!Sorry about all this confusion!!

#1235   2012/12/20 05:31PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey,

I know you are not feeling like celebrating but ....

Happy Bithday!!!

Habby

#1236   2012/12/20 05:55PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey, I know you are SPF's #1 fan ... I always thought I was his #1 fan ... until I met you on this board ... I know now that I am 1A.

We had the best story last year, he took the role of Sam Gibson and endeared Sam to a whole host of fans

I keep checking the movie network for the Xmas video, but I haven't found it yet. Perhaps it is too new

Take care hopey, I am thinking of you.

#1237   2012/12/21 11:15AM
    hopey pix

Habby,Thanks for your condolences so much.Same for you SPFFAN1,love you all!!I saw my mom's obituary!!Started to shake!!Funeral is tomorrow morning!!I feel so sad!!Thank-you for your prayers,Posters!!So much!!Love You All!!Haven't seen Sean's movie on cable or anyplace else,but only on Amazon.ca now,(I saw it for sure on there)!!Maybe it is too new!!But,I wish it was on TV now!!Love Sean too!!

#1238   2012/12/22 06:22PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey, I am thinking about you today, I will be very difficult for you.

God Bless hopey!!!

#1239   2012/12/23 01:23PM
    hopey pix

Hi Habby!!And great SPF fans!!I have a dull ache in my stomach!!I don't want to stay on here long!!My Mom's funeral was Saturday,December 22ND.It was in the morning,and then interred after that at The Green Acres Funeral Home.The plot was near the chapel where the service was.And my Nieces gave the Eulogy!!They mentioned about her love of the soaps in it!!Another World,Y&R,and General Hospital seemed to be her most favorites!!It was short but sweet!!I didn't remember our Neighbor from the country,for a few seconds,I stared at him,Then it all came back to me who I was!!And after the service,I couldn't remember a friend from school I had since Grade 7!!Oh,it was so weird!!She had to say her name,then that all came rushing back to me!!That's how it was!!But,it was a good service!I went to my brother Lyle's after that,his wife Lise was the hostess!Many people we knew from school came!!As my Mom was 86,many people who where at my Dad's funeral in 1991 have died!!But my Uncle Nick,who's also 86,is doing so much better health-wise,than my Mom did!!Now I am just left with a dull ache in my stomach today!!I went to bed without posting last night!!It was too sad!!Thanks all Sam&SPF fans and posters!!I love you all,thanks for your good wishes!!And let's get Sam and Piper back on Y&R in the new Year!!Love SPF and Piper!!

#1240   2012/12/23 06:07PM
    habbyfan

No need to explain hopey,I guess we have all been through it.
    Your Mom will always be there with you.In your heart and on your mind.

It would be nice if we could get Sam back on our TV set but to tell you the truth,I feel we had the best and the writers dropped the ball.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

« 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list