List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 04:06AM, Views: 49747, Replies: 1565
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/11 10:31AM
    Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    Axl Rose

If anything who besides me is a SPF Sean Patrick Flanery fan because I know I am, and I loved him as Sam Gibson and with him back in town should they ever bring him back to Genoa City, they need to bring him back this time with Piper and then have him say that he adopted Piper as his daughter after Piper's parents died in an accident and then Sharon can fall for Sam and the 3 of them Sam, Sharon and Piper can all be a family, and add Faith into this family too

I love Sean Patrick Flanery and I know that he should have been a permanent character here

#2   2012/02/11 10:43AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson
    Axl Rose

SPF please bring him back

#3   2012/02/11 11:00AM
    That brunette

I LOVE SPF!!! He is so cute, and a GREAT actor! I loved him as Sam. In all honesty, I have no idea why an actor of this caliber would even have any interest in doing this show. I guess he just wated to do someting different. I was so happy when he was with Sharon in NM! I am gutted that they dropped the ball on his character and his s/l, as usual. Great actor, good character...writing....EPIC FAIL!

#4   2012/02/11 11:21AM
    sugarcube

I wish that they would bring Sam back and he would get Sharon away from that loser ADAM! YUCK! Sam was a really good man, solid, smart, funny and had morals! I really like SPF, I think that he is a beautiful man! I love all of his movies, he's a great actor. He can do a lot better then this crappy show!

#5   2012/02/11 11:27AM
    SharonNewmanFan

I would love for them to bring him back and give them a good story this time.Love Sam and SPF is so darn hot and sexy.

#6   2012/02/11 11:34AM
    habbyfan

I love SPF and everything he does,his hiring was the only reason I became interested in The Y&R again.
    I had given up on it because it was too dark,for my liking.JMO

#7   2012/02/11 11:40AM
    FL senior fan

I wasn't a fan of the character Sam; however, I'd rather have him come back then endure the painful viewing of Angelo and Angelina! If things fall apart for Billy/Victoria, I could see him coming back and their building a relationship (most likely compliments of Victor again). GOOD GUYS finish last in G.C.

#8   2012/02/11 11:50AM
    TakingItSlow

SPF is mighty fine!What he does for a pair of tight fitting jeans oughtta be against the law.

#9   2012/02/11 11:59AM
    Lacysmom

Please bring SPF back!!! I miss him so much. SPF is the ONLY reason that I started watching Y&R! After Sharon and that Pig Adam in N.O....I gave up. I started watching the 1st day that she woke up in his barn! SPF is a wonderful actor and is a big screen star, I can not believe the horrible writing that they did for him! I am sure he probably couldn't care less about stupid Y&R....but I WANT HIM BACK! He is sooooo sexy, that gorgeous mouth and beautiful eyes! What a gorgeous man!

#10   2012/02/11 11:59AM
    hopey pix

Wow!!I can't believe it!!Finally a thread close to my heart!!!I love SPF!!!Since his last show in November,I haven't thought of anyone else that I'd more like to see return to Y&R!!!!I watched him come on April 18TH,and was enthralled with the Sam and Sharon s/l right to his last air date,on Nov.4th!!!OMG!!!I miss him sooo much!!!I even was rooting for Victoria and Sam to get together in August and September!!They were so funny together!!!It was like a knife in my heart to see him leave and have Sharon say still,"we're just friends" to everyone she saw!!Now to add insult to injury,they took pieces of Sam's kitchen(like a wall and his kitchen door),and made it into the kitchen in Kansas!!The exact same one!!!Who hasn't noticed this?!!!I hate it!!Plus,they use Sam and Sharon's violin theme for practically everyone now!!I felt it was their's only, in my heart!!!I hate the way they are forgetting Sam!!!Bring him back!!!With some tweaking,I'm sure he could be the one you want!!!Sean is such a great actor!!!Please give him another chance,MAB!!!Please!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list